Closed Magical delivery (w/dots)
The ceremony at the morning was so perfect when they gave the vow to take care each other for the whole life, and wore the rings to each other. Dan couldn't help but cried out while Mac was wearing the ring for him. It was precious, and Arthur seemed to know it since he didn't cry while the nanny was carrying him at the front bench. Both of them wanted their son to be there since he was the reason that made them know about their true felling. Mac's parents were also excited about the only child's wedding day. Dan could see Mac's mother wiped his tears away during the ceremony.
The night ceremony was also precious within the hotel since there were much more people than the morning since they only invited their important people for thay. Dan's colleagues were excited seeing his friend in that white suit, holding his hand with their big boss. Mac didn't let his wife walk that much since his 5 months pregnant belly needed to be careful, so they only walked for greeting their close friends. "This is precious, Mac.Thanks for being here with me, I love you, honey." Dan whispered at his husband when they got to the place that big cake was placed and everyone in the room was excited watching a couple cutting the cake.

(Idk if I did it good haha.)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
(Aww it's good. Very cute.)

Mac being so touched was cute, and Mac just fell a little more in love with him. He fully realised how much Dan loved him and how much this mwant to him, and reciprocally, he was finding himself very much in love with this lovely guy as well.

The evening was getting very smooth. Dan was obviously happy, that everybody could the glow on his face. For the short moment that Mac let his wife mingle with colleagues from his department, he rejoined his parents. His.mother immeidately clutched his hand tight and said, full of emotion. "You are very lucky, son. Your wife clearly.loves you very much." Mac smied and nodded. "And yes, I love him very much as well.... " his eyes were tracing his wife's movements, and his parents smiled at each other as well, grateful for their son finding such a good match.

It didnt take long for Mac to be impatient wanting to get back to his wife. He came up from behind and took Dan's waist. "Excuse us guys, I.think it is time for our dance. Allow me to steal my wife back?" He said that and the whole hall dimmed as the live small orchestra started their music, ready for the new couple to lead the first dance.
Dan said goodbye to his friends as his husband was leading him to the center of the hall. He smiled as his husband bowed before him and asked his wife for dancing. "As you wish, my dearest husband." He whispered, letting his husband stand back then he clutched his shoulders and held his hand as Mac led him to dance on the floor. The dancing was lovely but slowly since his belly was quite big now. Dan could feel Mac stepped closer then placed a soft kiss on his lips. It was soft but sweet and full of their feeling to each other. Other people also started dancing and there were couples of men that were his friend dancing around. "I will remember this for a while life, Mac." He whispered and smiled at his husband.

(Hmm, yeah Dan's body is Mac's but let make it shorter since the real sweet time will be there during his honeymoon, and I can't wait for it as well. lol)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Mac was smiling at Dan sweetly. "I am glad.... and I am so happy you enjoy that.... afterall you hadnt been involved in this." He swayed their bodies together following the music. He clutched tighter on Dan's waist, afraid that his wife would feel tired after a whole day on feet. The night was amazing and everybody felt happy for them. The feast then started and Mac led Dan back to their seats, where Dan sat with a slight difficulty now. Under the whistling and cheers of the crowd, mac fed dan the first bite of the night.

Much later, they said their goodbyes to the crowd. "Everybody, enjoy the rest of the night. Now, I would bring my pregnant wife away.... thanks for everybody for coming and sharing our joys tonight!" Mac announced and lifted Dan up in his arms to get up to their hotel room.

(Yep we would quickly get througb that ;))
Their friends were yelling and whistling as Mac said that since they knew what would happen after this. Although Dan was pregnant already, having some private time was still good. He held his husband tightly as he was carrying him to their room. It was a big room with king size bed that they could spend the time together. Dan smiled as his husband placed him on the bed, rubbing his hair gently. "Hmm, Time to sleep now?" He joked and then realized that Mac was taking his suit off slowly. "Easy, Mac. I know this is a good time." He said and wrapped his husband around and pulled him closer. They gave a hot and deep kiss to each other and Mac already took Dan's outer suit off already when it finished.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Mac smirked at Dan who was a little dazed after their passionate kiss. "Yea It's a good time.... i hadnt really explored your body. Not even had a chance to mark the changes on you!" He smiled and slowly unbuttoned his shirt. "I made sure I didnt drink any alcohols tonight.... you never really told me what happened on our fiest night, but I am determined not to miss anything more. Not on this first night since we become husband and wife." He smiled and kissed Sam, gradually going to his middle that was straining a little tight after the full meal that Dan had.
(hmm, watching the sport again?)

Dan smiled widely as his husband said that. It was true that he had never talked about that night. it wasn't that bad but his lover couldn't even remember anything, and that could be worst for his husband. "You won't miss anything, honey. Let's forget that night, and make our first night as the husband and wife together." Dan whispered softly, holding his husband tightly. He let a soft moan when Mac touched his belly that was already sensitive. He could feel how his husband slowly put his inner suit off, and finally threw it away, showing Dan's body with his perfect belly in the middle. "someone here are so naughty, huh? I love that when the big boss of large company who is always serious with work showing his cuteness to his wife." Dan whispered as Mac pulling him to his embrace and placed another soft kiss.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Nope but i got hung up by things xD)

"My cute side is reserved for my cute wife..." Mac smiled and kiss his belly. He could feel Dan quivering under him, gasping whenever he pressed small kisses on his flawless and round belly. He loved the little moans and mewl sfrom his wife, and how he shifted his legs together, squriming around with how it had been sitmulating to him. Mac nibbled along his baby-filled belly and then kissed Dan's prick that was trembling under his cute belly. He stroked his member and then moved lower down, quickly starting to prepare his wife.
(hmm, that sounds naughty hehe)

Dan was squirming with how his husband moved his hands around. He let a soft moan when Mac started preparing his hole. They hadn't had sex for quite long time, so it might take a bit more time for that. He gasped with his husband placed many kisses on his belly and licked it sometimes while he was preparing his hold. "Ahhh, you're so naughty, Mac." He moaned out loud. His cock was jerking so bad, and he could only let a loud moan when Mac started sucking the head of it. Dan's body was trembling with the pleasure, and his belly looked beautiful with his sweat covering it. Dan grabbed Mac'shair tightly while his husband was playing with his lover part.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(;))

Mac was quite sure Dan was about to climax, even before they had anything "real" done. He smiled. "That's because you are so snestiive....see?" He raised up his head and then kissed his belly again, keeping his hungry gaze on Dan's pretty face, and then surged his finger deep into Dan to nudge on his prostate iwth just the right amount of burn since Dan hadn't been fully prepared, and that caused immediate effect when Dan jerked up and screamed, almost sitting up on teh bed when Mac teased his belly with another swivel of his tongue and lightly bit on it.
Dan was moaning and screaming as his prostate was pressed and stimulated by his husband. "Ahhh, I...I can't hold that. M...Mac" He muttered his husband name as his precum leaked out. His whole body was pink and shiny with how his body was hot and sweaty. He grabbed his husband tightly and pulled him up for a hot kiss on his lips. The pleasure was so much, and it was the only way he could handle it. "I want you, honey. please! make our fisrt night as the night we will never forget it." he whispered, kissing his husband deeply. Dan let a loud moan again as his husband moved down and continued to prepare his hold. It was wet, and swollen as his hole was ready for his husband.
PM me If you want to RP. 
MAc loved how sensitive his wife was, he was leaking so beautifully, his whole body trembled and he simply couldn't hold back anymore. He was quite sure Dan would have slight difficulty swallowing his erection which he thought had never been this thick before. He was simply too excited. He panted while stroking his cock, smearing his own precum all over Dan's opening before slowly forcing his way into his wife. "Finally... we are one." He smiled and kissed back on Dan, holding him tight while slowly started to move deeper into him.
Dan let out a loud moan as his husband put his thick cock inside. He held his husband tightly while they were kissing really hot. He smiled at his husband said that. "And we'll be one forever. I love you, Mac." He smiled and moaned softly as his husband started moving slowly. His hold was quite tight as they hadn't had sex for months, and Sam couldn't even stop moaning as his husband moved back and forth. He wrapped his legs around Mac's thighs as it could make more pace for his husband. Dan didn't even realize when he started moving his hips in the same rhythm while his hands were moving over Mac's back.
PM me If you want to RP. 
At first he remembered not to stimulate Dan too much, but later he was too.obsessed with drawing lovely moans from his wife, he totally forgot.his original intention of not making this too vigorous. It was addicting, when he hit Dan right within his gorgeous and wet canal, he would squeeze tight around him and moan. It was doubly enjoyable with the stimulation on his.cock and his ears. He kissed Dan so fiercely he was sure his lips would still be swollen the next morning. Moving his arm back.to.hold.on one of Dan's thighs, he gained leverage pushing hard into Dan and got his wife screaming, tears ran through his face and Mac enjoyed how he gradually got Dan crazy in this spiral of pleasure.
Dan was moaning so bad when his husband went deeply. His tears of joy ran down on his face and Mac kissed then wiped it away with his tongue. "Arhhh, S..sp good, honey." He whimpered, trying to say something as the pleasure was too much for him. He could see how Mac made it gentler as his wife barely breathed with the pleasure inside. "Arhhh!!" He screamed out loud as Mac hit his sweet spot again and it was right angle now. He pinched his fingers on Mac's back as it might help with the pleasure, and his cum was leaking already with his sensitive he was.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Dan's insides were spasming hard and that made Mac grunted hard. He slowed down a little during Dan's orgasm, he had to squeeze his eyes shut to get through the urge. He smiled at Dan who was still trembling from the immense pleasure. He waited a little, while Dan was just about to breath a little smoother, he moved his hips to thrust deep into Dan, nudging with just the right amount of pressure to his cervix, whivh caused him to squirt from deep within his birth canal. "Wow Dan, you squirted...." Mac teased and caressed Dan gnetly on his belly. "Just stay with me for little longer.... I am close. You are simply too attractive...." he murmured and thrusted, kissing Dan deeply again.
Dan's face blushed red as his husband said that. He couldn't even look at his husband as he was so embarrassed. He moved his hips back and forthat the same time with his husband as he went deep. Dan let out a scream when his husband hit his spot again, and follow with his cum inside his ass. He could even feel Mac's cum went through inside his womb. The pregnant man was breathing heavily as the pleasure was so much for him. "argnn, y..you're so good, Mac." Dan moaned, holding his husband tightly as he plced another kiss in him.
PM me If you want to RP. 
With his cock still inside of Dan, Mac moved both of them to lay comfortably on the bed, making sure Dan's belly was well supported. He kissed Dan's rosy cheeks repeatedly. "You are welcome, dear wife...." he kissed him playfully on his collarbones and then rested on the pillow, smiling at his wife who was still panting. He traced his face with his finger, and sighed in relief. "Finally, you are mine..." he slid his hand across his body and rested on his belly, whivh Dan was already holding. He rubbed on the lower part of it, and smiled. "Was i imagining or is it your belly's indeed more bloated than brfotr with my cum?" He joked rubbing the sensitive underside of his swell and smiled happily.
Dan smiled at his husband said that. He knew it was a joke but still loved it. "My belly changed almost every day, Mac. I may be not bigger but the shape has changed." He explained as he learned this when he couldn't wear his clothes in someday, but finally, could next day. He let a soft moan again as his husband pulled his cock from his hole, following with some fluid that could be his cum and some from Dan. He smiled at his husband who was laying on his side and rubbing Dan's belly gently. "I didn't blame you, Mac, but we can take care of his better than last time." He smiled at both of them rubbed his belly gently. Dan could see Mac's sight. It looked like a father who cherished his children so much. Mac became more mature after Arthur was born, and now he had already beed a good father.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Yes we are going to do this much better than last time .…" he smiled at Dan and summoned a towel his hand. He had to clean Dan or else he could risk having stomachache if he didnt empty his cum. He raised himself up fron the bed and spread Dan's legs gently. He hadnt expected to see Dan's opening quite swollen, and bit his lips remmebering how he had lost control back when their passion peaked. With his thumb, he spread his buttocks and fluid started leaking out slowly. "Sorey babe...." he kissed Dan's knee, apologizing for being rough. "This would hurt a little." He warned and slowly scooped a finger into Dan to direct the remaining fluid out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,214 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,353 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 3,770 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 5,604 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
  A joke gone bad (w/ dots) bhdire8 699 50,263 08-09-2018, 12:01 PM
  Closed with Dots Littleittyboy 58 5,930 04-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,627 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,346 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.) SilentFeather 64 7,333 02-11-2018, 09:09 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Husband of Mine (Closed with Dots) Söl 47 6,599 01-28-2018, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Dots