Closed Magical delivery (w/dots)
"It's fine, honey." Dam smiled from the bed while his husband was cleaning his opening. It was hurt since his hold was swollen, but he also couldn't even realize that during their sex. He smiled when it finished and Mac started to wipe the warm towel over Dan's body to clean it since his wife couldn't even walk to the bathroom for that now. "Today is amazing, Mac. Thanks for doing this for me" He whispered, looking down at his husband as the same time that Mac looked up at him. He couldn't see his husband clearly with his belly at the middle but he could feel him. The night was amazing and Dan finally felt asleep after Mac got out from the bathroom afrer cleaning himself. Mac could see how Dan was placing his hand on his belly protectively.

(We can skip to honeymoon if you want hehe. maybe just week or two after this since I don't want Dan's belly to be too big for walkng around)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
(Ya sure. They wiuld hold hands properly then, since Mac didnt need to support Dan ;))

"I am glad, it's indeed amazing... this would be the most memorable day ibn my life, even more so than the day Arthur came." He smiled and kissed Dan's sleepy face gently before leaving foe the toilet himself.

The days after their wedding was somewhat chaotic, both of them were very busy clearing last minute work vefore their long holiday. Even on their way to the airport, Mac had to take a call for some final insteuctions, so it was a relief whenthey finally boarded the plane. "Gosh this is so tiring...." he sighed as he slumped down on the seat, pressing the back of his hand over his eyes.
(Dan still needs it hehe, just take care of him like Henry did with Sam, but not too much hehe.)

Dan was smiling beside his husband on his seat. They were on the first class seat that Dan could have more comfortable place for himself. His belly was bigger in a week after their wedding day, and Mac seemed to enjoy that. "Hmm, This is normal when the big boss is taking the day for almost week you know that, honey," Dan said, smiling as he rested his head on Mac's shoulders when the plan took off. "Let's take a break, Mac." He said, rubbing his belly. They could have the private time since Arthur was too young for taking his long trip, and Dan had the problem leaving his baby at home. He cried pit a bit before leaving home, and Mac needed to soothe his wife.

(and where should we go this time? It'll be Europe, but where? maybe France?)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(yea sure France sounded nice... Mac would be overprotective as usual, yep. Though it is me who always had a hard time taking my hands off a pregnant body ;))

Mac still remembered how Dan tried to hide his tears from Arthur, who seemed to know his parents were going to leave for much longer than usual when they left their home that morning. Dan tried to smile evne though his eyes betrayed him, rimming so red even Arthur could understand he was crying. Mac smiled at Dan, wrapped an arm around his shoulder, and kissed him. "You are my sneitivie little wife, aren't you? So emotional as well.... " he teased, then added before Dan could become angry. "I am sure that's because of the hormones... and then, I couldn't deny it's really cute seeing you say goodbye to Arthur like we are gonna leave for a month." He chuckled, tilting his wife's face up to kiss him properly on his lips.
(hehe, remember to support Dan's body not just hold his belly hehe, and can you lead me again this time? You know, I'm not good with a trip like this hehe)

It was their private space on the plan so the kiss could be longer and deeper. Dan smiled at his husband when he released and they both were panting. "Yeah, it's sad to leave out little angel for a long time. I still remember his crying face til now." Dan said, remembering Authur's face in the morning. Their sweet moment was intercepted but an air hostess that brought the blankets for them since this could be a long trip to the France. Dan couldn't hide his smile when Mac coved his belly with that blanket and hugged him as he was a big teddy bear. "Are you a kid, huh?" He teased, smiling softly. Since he was only 5 and a half months, Dan still had some space on his seat for him to move around. "I better ask you for belly rub later, Mac. I know you have that, right?" He could remember when he saw his husband also put the lotion in his bag since this was Dan's first trip, and his husband had found lots of information that would make the most comfortable trip for his wife.

(A month!!! I thought they will go for weeks lol, but it's fine we can make them go many places. Maybe one or two week at the castle since it should locate in the private space then move to the big city )
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Yes, I could take the lead... No, they are not going for a month. I said Dan was saying goodbye to Arthur with so much emotion - like they are leaving for a very long time. In fact they are just leaving for a week. Maybe 2 if you want to have castle part and city part.)

"Hmm nothing escapes my wife's sharp eyes." Mac smiled and nodded. "Yea I had the lotion with us. But if you managed to sleep throught eh flight, I wouldn't mind making it to use after we arrived. I wouldn't want to disturb you so that i could rub your belly.... although I do enjoy it very much. It was like my favrouite thing to do.... and a perfect way to spend time on while we have nothing to do on the plane." He chuckled and took his wife's hand. "Now, we should both take a good rest. I know you have worked late last night as well...." he kissed his wife' shand and urged him to sleep. They had a very long flight, and they both needed some rest.
(Okay, and maybe two weeks hehe)

"Hmm, you're so nice, huh? Should I give you some reward?" He said, pretending to think. "Alright, I'll take a rest first, and if I wake up and have some time, We can do that. I know we still need to take a long road trip to get to our place." He said, smiling. Dan had heard that they would get to somewhere very private for both of them and it was located out side the city, but he didn't know much about it. It might me Mac's family bungalow or something like that. He smiled widely as he turned his face and saw that Mac already fell asleep, his hand holding his belly. "Have a good rest, Mac. I love you so much." He whispered, kissing his husband but soft enough to not wake him up. Dan soon fell asleep beside his husband. Although they had more space in the first class seat, both of them loved to stay close while taking a rest.

(We can make the belly run on the plan or skip. You can choose it ;))
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Hmm maybe on the ride. They would be using limousine this time. Big enough for Dan to be comfortable laying all the way down.)

Mac didnt expect himself to fall asleep so quickly, but he had worked overtime for over a month. First to get the wedding done, then to get enough work settled before he leave for this trip. He must be more tired than he thought.

When Mac woke up, they were about halfway through. The flight attendant approached him and offered him a drink and some refreshement, while Dan was still asleep. He tugged the blanket a little higher so Dsn could be more comfortable, and then had to continue working. He hoped the sound of him typing.wouldnt wake him up, but if he did, he woudlnt mind the companion of his wife as well.
Dan had woken up later when they almost got to the France. He frowned as his husband was still working beside him. He didn't mind that typing sound, but Mac never took a real break. "Hmm, I hope this won't happen during our trip, huh?" He said, looking at his husband who didn't even realize when his wife had woken up. "I know this is your work, Mac, but you have told you secretary for doing that before we leave, so why don't we just take our private time, huh?" Dan said, looking at his husband. He loved that Mac was so good at working but sometimes it was too much even for himself. It was still good that he managed his time well enough to have the family time since nothing could replace him even his husband would give Dan lots of money or expensive stuff.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Oh no i promise. It's our honeymoon, all I could think of is my wife." Mac smiled and raised his hand up in the air like he was surrendering. He kissed his wife and said. "Goodmorning love, bienvenue en France." He said in french, greeting his wife and welcoming him to the country. They got ready to descend the plane. Mac handed all the bags and luggage to the driver, and then suggested. "Should we walk around a little? I thought we could exercise our legs a bit after sitting for so long before we depart for our destination." He smiled and took Dan's hand. He knew th3 place very well, there was a pond nearby with a food truvk with great tacos on sale that he wanted to bring his wife to.
"OKay, okay, but if I see you do the work again, I won't talk with you in the whole trip." He said before they got out of the plane. Dan's legs were a bit weaker after sitting for too long time as Mac needed to support his wife all the way down from the plane. "Yeah, we can walk and look around. We haven't had any food since our last meal on the plane." He said, holding Mac's hand as they started walking. Dan couldn't help but rubbed his belly all the way they walk since the baby had also woken and had some active movements. They walked slowly with his Dan's belly was big, and sometimes stopped to get some rest till they finally got the place his husband wanted to introduce for him. "Hmm, I don't know much about the food. Maybe you can get me something, huh?"

(I don't mind if Mac will support Dan by holding his waist hehe. It's up to you ;))
PM me If you want to RP. 
Mac held Dan carefully. At first he wasnt aware of how his.legs had been weakened, but when they got.out to the pond nearby, Dan's knees suddenly went soft and Mac's heart nearly stopped seeing him drop. From then on he kept his hand on Dan's waist so if any more accidents happened, he could help Dna stand. His wifr was too pecious for any accidents now. "Hmm then I would order a terriyaki chicken and a kebab with beef. Sounds nice?" The weather was great, the sun was watm enough that compensated the chill in the air. It was still very early in France, with the time difference, so there were few people around.
Dan was glad that his husband got him on time when he fell down. It would be worst if something happened just the beginning of the trip. He also walked carefully to the table where he could get some break. His chair was a bit far from with table with his belly in the middle, and he couldn't reject tat his belly was big at this time. It might be the effect of sitting for so long. He took a bit time thinking about the food and finally had something in mind. "Hmm, yeah, I like beef, you know that, right and also Japanese food. Can we also get the eclair? I've heard that it is France dessert, and why don't we try when we are in the France now?" He said, rubbing his belly. He didn't even know that Dan would have lots of local food when he got to their destination.

(I just ate the eclair minutes before this after my dinner lol)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(HAHAHA ya? Such a coincidence)

Mac smiled. "I am afraid this little food truck dont have eclairs on sale, but yea, i would get the tacos first. Desserts would need to wait for later.... when we arrive. Beware of the ducklings, they could come out of nowhere and just peck on your feet." He chuckled and went off. He knew Dan would be ok on his own fo4 a little while on the bench. It wa sin the garden afterall and the bench wouldbt be th3 most comfortable seat. He might suggest sitting on the lawn together after he's back. It would be much more comfortable in that it was less rigid and hard, and there wouldnt be a table in the way in fron5 of Dan's belly.
(lol that' me!!)

Dan looke around while his husband was leaving for the food. The airport was so beautiful and clean. Tere was not many people since it was early in France, but he could see a family with his little son playing with his parents. It took almost 15 minutes till Mac got back with the tacos in his hands. He smiled at his husband asked if he wanted to sit on the lawn, but it was better for Dan to sit on the bench since he could lean his back on it although it would be hard., and the tabe would be better when they have more food after this. He smiled with hos Mac was walking for many rounds to get all food and drink that was even too much for both of them. "You know this place too well, huh?" He teased as he knew that Mac came to France for many times since he was kid.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(…i wasnt planning on having lots of food.... just the 2 wraps. That's supposed to be a small putdoor area, like a little garden, with just one simple truck selling simple food?… anyway)

"Ya i always come here. My mother was from France, so I speak french and always visit here." He nodded and nudged close to Dan, giving.him more support against his back. He smiled and handed Dan the wrap. "You.would be presented with all kinds of local food around... i am bringing you to my favourote places and restaurants. When we have finished it here, we would get on to our destination, where we would spend several days. I.hope you likr it..." mac was suddenly a little shy. The castle that they were visiting was the place that he had played in since he was a child. It was like introducing Dan into his world all.over again.
(Oh I see. that's cute.)

Dan moved closer to his husband as his husband also started his food. Dan was excited with the taste of the taco since it was so good although taco wasn't France local food. "Hmm, I have not doubt why you love this place, Mac. A good view and a good food, that's enough for me." He isad, resting his head on Mac's shoulders for a bit. Dan almost forgot about their destination before Mac said that. He didn't know anything much about that place since Mac tended to keep it as the secret, but he knew that Mac grew up there, and it would be wonderful seeing what made his husband became this wonderful husband. "I can't wait to get there, Mac. Let me see your home. I may see a little Mac running around there." He said, smiling and rubbing his belly as he finished his wrap.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Well when I was little, I did run aroudn. What else you expect? Oh well, my parents had been quite anxious. They were constantly keeping a close eye on me because therr was once i ran around and then.just flew up into th4 sky.... i wasnt able to control my power when I was little, that's why...." mac told Dan of stories from his childhood. That castle remained to be one of his favourite places in tbe world. Now, maybe slightly behind the home he shared with Dan, but it was still a place full of fun and sweet memories.

The brief moment yhey spent outdoor was refreshing, and the small lake in front even had a pair of swans coming. They landed not very gracefully on the grass, and flapprd their big wings around so much the little boy they saw before was so.frightened he cry, drawing a small laugh from Mac and Dan.
Dan patted Mac's abdomen as he was still laughing at that boy. He was cute and even cuter with how he instantly hugged his mother when he got beside him. "Mac! you're so bad, honey. Imagine if that boy are Arthur. My heart will be broken when he cries" He teased, knowing that it wasn't true since crying was the good lesening sometimes. "Hmm, I can imagine how you were crying like that boy after you flew up, huh?' He teased even more, and finally got the embarrassed look from his husband but that wasn't too long till he attacked him with his kiss on Dan's cheek. He smiled with how Mac acted like alittle boy, and rubbed his head gently. "It's okay, boy, mommy is here."
PM me If you want to RP. 
"No I would probably laugh as well. See that mother? He's also laughing." Mac continued to chuckle as he looked at the reunion. "eh.... how ddi you know i panicked.... you would have if you were suddenly 20 feet in the air!" He exclaimed and kissed Dan's cheeks hard. He nodded. "Yea, mommy... baby's scared... baby wanted mommy's hug..." He said laying his head on Dan's belly and looked up with "innocent" eyes, nuzzling against the swell that was growing every day. It was getting quite big now and people would guess that wasn't simply a beer belly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,214 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,352 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 3,770 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 5,601 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
  A joke gone bad (w/ dots) bhdire8 699 50,257 08-09-2018, 12:01 PM
  Closed with Dots Littleittyboy 58 5,929 04-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,626 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,346 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.) SilentFeather 64 7,333 02-11-2018, 09:09 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Husband of Mine (Closed with Dots) Söl 47 6,597 01-28-2018, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Dots