Closed Magical delivery (w/dots)
Dan was so sleepy and didn't realize many things while Mac was changing his clothes to the gown. It was traditional gown and eh was sure that it would be made from gold yarn in some part of it. Dan almost fell asleep when Mac laid him down and put covered the blanket. "Hmm, have a good rest, Mac. Mommy and daddy will get some rest, honey. Yous should get it too." Dan said with his belly while he was rubbing his belly. He fell asleep quickly, and It might be hours later when he had woken up again. The sun hadn't fallen yet, but the light was dim now. Dan soon realized that his husband wasn't beside him anymore, but he was sitting at the Conor of the room, reading some book and he could guess that it was the magic related book.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
The ruffling of the sheets alerted Mac that his wife was awake. He closed his books and stood up. It just took a few steps of his long legs to arrive at the bedside. He sat down beside Dan and brushed his hair away from his lovely face. "Slept well my love? Ready for dinner or would you want a belly rub first?" He sort of knew his wife was craving for a good rub. They hadn't had the time to do it for a fortnight now. With how fast his wife was growing, he knew as a fact Dan would want belly rubs more and more. He must find it itchy and uncomfortably tight around his midsection.
Dan smiled at his husband when he said that. He grabbed his hand and kissed it gently. "Hmm, yeah I have a very good sleep, and I've met an angel name Mac in my dream" He teased with his sleepy sound and then continued. "I f you bring my favorite lotion, we can do that. Do you have it huh?" Dan smiled as he asked. He didn't even need to ask that since Mac always prepared everything, He was sure that Mac had also got some local oil for that, but something familiar would be better for now. Dan acted like a little child when he asked Mac to help him up. It wasn't easy for him now. He rubbed his belly when he already sat up and Mac could see that cute moment.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Of course I have your favourite lotion." Mac flicked on Dan's cute.nose and leaned forward to help him up, taking his back so he could sit up. He went to rake the lotion and was quite happy to find Dan just sitting there like a good child, rubbing his belly like that'shis most precious toy. He tilted Dan's face up to kisss him first before he sat down behind Mac. Dan's head fitted just under his chin and he smiled to nuzzled Dan. He moved his hands down to push up the robe still on Dan. As the robe was almost dress like, being an old version of pajamas, he could see Dan's smooth legs showing before he got to his cute belly.

(I am sometimes a little unsure how big Dan was now. Like, how 5.5 months normally wouldnt be too big?)
(Yeah he is big but not too big. He can walk by himself when his body fully rest, but helping for his husband will e better for me hehe)

Dan completely leaned back on his husband as he got behind him. Although he had got long and good rest, his pregnant body hadn't fully recovered from the long trip yet. The loose underwear was only thing covering his private part as his husband lifted his robe up, showing his round and perfect belly. "See here? Stretch marks from my belly growing so fast." He pointed at the side of his belly, and there were more stretch marks on his lower belly that they couldn't see from that posture. "You should do less work, and focus on rubbing my belly, Mac." He joked, reminding hos his husband worked so hard in this couples months since his company seemed to be bigger now with more contracting business.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Ok, how big, like, for example, he would be more like 7 months than 5.5 months? It would be easierfor me to form a pciture ;))

"Aww sorry babe. I should get to your belly quicker... then maybe there would be less stretchmarks." Mac smiled and apologized, but indeed he wasnt feeling too guilty. He kissed Dan's cheeks and added. "I would need to take good care of this belly... so that my wife would stay so beautiful like now." He rubbed his hands together to warm it up, then rubbed tbe lotion on his belly, starting from the bottom where he couldnt see, bu4 could feel how heavy it was, and also warm from always being stretched. The baby moved inside of Dan, causing little trembles on the dome.
(yeah maybe smaller than 7 months but bigger than usual 5.5 months)

Dam smiled when the baby started moving inside his belly when Mac touched it gently. '"Our little angel seems to want to play with his daddy now. Why don't you say something?" He said and smiled at his husband who was offering Dan a soft kiss on his lips, It was short but sweet kiss. Dan stretched his back for a bit as he leaned more on his husband. His back wasn't good from sitting for a long time since the plane and the car. "I may ask you to massage my back after this, hmm, maybe my feet, Can you see those swollen feet?" He added as he pointed to his feet. Mac's hands were gentle when he rubbed around his belly, Dan couldn't lep but let out a soft moan with how comfortable he was now.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Mac chucklrd. "My wife is getting demanding now....bossy also." He smiled and nodded. "Ok I would do that. Little baby, you have really caused a lot of trouble to your mommy... be good when you come out ok? And also, dont kick on mommy so hard. It would make mommy very uncomfortable." He talked to Dan's belly and added more lotion.onto his belly. His whole abdomen was shiny with cream now. "Your feet are fine... not really as swollen as they had been with Arthur. I remember I had accompanied you to buy new shoes at that time." He said glancing at Dan's feet, as he was wriggling his toes.
"Am I too bossy, huh? I think the real boss is here." He patted his belly gently when the baby was kicking. "Hm, so my back then, I'm not having much problem as when Arthur was here, but you know how my back is suffering the baby weight." He smiled at his husband while he was still rubbing his belly gently. Mac's words reminded him when they were buying the stuff together. "You don't know how I felt at that time, Mac. I was really happy, and I wanted nothing more since I was enough for me at that moment." Dan looked up at his husband, showing his bright eyes. "I can't even believe sometimes that you're my husband now. I think I love you more than I thought," he said, smiling and the baby gave him stronger kick that made his mummy hiss softly.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Haha yea, our baby is the real boss here." Mac chuckled. He pressrd his hand over Dan's and rubbed his belly as well. "Ok, let's start eith your back first. I know, our baby is so heavy." Dan looking up at him.with his bright and happy eyes almost melt his heart. He kissed him deeply and whispered himself. "I only regret i didnt go shopping even more frequent at that time...." he sighed. "Oh now i got my whole life to compensate for that, so be prepared. You are stuck with me already, you have said 'i do'." He reminded Dan of the commitmnet they had made to each other. He frowned when he heard Dan's hiss and asked. "The baby's kicking you again? Naught baby..."he hit Dan's belly playfully like he was scolding it.

When Mac was satisfied Dan's belly should be all good, so he turned hisbattention to his back. He gently moved Dan so he would be leaning forward, and pressed his hands on both sides of his back ajd started rubbing.
Dan leaned forward as his husband started rubbing his back gently. It started with gentle touch then more tense since only gentle hands weren't enough for soothing his back. He couldn't lean forward too much with his belly was big at the middle and he also asked for a little pillow as it could support his belly well enough. The back massage was so good since he let the soft moanes more than once. His back wa sore from their long trip and sometimes he hissed when Mac touched his pain spot. Hes miled as his husband stopped doing when he heard that. "Just do it, Mac. That feels so good" Hewhispered.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Mac was about to reduce his strength, thinking maybe he had become too rough on Dan, but what his wife said reassured him. "Ok, that's good. I thought i.hurt you..." he whispered, but kissed on the back of Dan's neck to tell him he had acknowlrdged him. "How about we put you on.your side?" He moved Dan even before he answered. He knew his wife would agree.... and maybe he was too relaxed to move himself. Putting him on his side, Mac sat at the back of him and then start on his hips this time. With the baby putting on weight, he would surely feel it.on his hips as well.
It was more comfortable when Dan lay on his side as he didn't need to bear all the belly's weight by himself. Dan let a soft moan when Mac touched his hips. It wasn't that sensitive, but his muscle was tense from bearing a lot of weight in this months. He closed as he could relax even mover when Mac moved his hands around. He could smell the rose scent that was one of his favorites in this room, and he was sure that it came from Mac's magic again. His husband always knew everything and brought him the best thing. Dan rubbed his belly gently as e tried to rest as much as he could. "You're so good, Mac. I'm sure that I won't have so much problem with my back as my last time."
PM me If you want to RP. 
"You had a lot of problem with your back?" Mac frowned. "I didnt notice....." he was getting unto self guilt again. He tried to remember but all he could think of was just some very quick moments when Dan would stretch his back and tell him he's alright. "And I even dragged you out to the movies.once.... I am so sorry babe." He had done that because Dan had always been at home. He had.underestimated how much discomfort Dan could be when he was heavy with child. As nice as Dan was, he never said no to.his suggesttions. Mac was so ashamed of himself for.not.understanding and he lowered his head, but his hands continued to massage Dan.
Dam smiled and rubbed Mac's hair gently as he lowered his head almost touched Dan's neck. "It's fine, Mac. love spending the time with you, honey, and yuo can take care of me this time. Don't be guilty, daddy. You're the father now." He teased but his words were all his feeling. Dan didn't tell much about his problem last time since he didn't want drag his friend onto his own problem. "I was really happy when you were around me, Mac. You're so important for me, and even if we're not wife and husband like now, I'm still happy spending the time with you, Mac." He whispered to his poor husband that we nuzzled his face on his neck and regretted everything. Mac was so cute at that moment that no one but Dan would be able to see it.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Mac lingered around Dan's neck and his scent for some more time before biting him.lightly on his neck. "Since we are husband and wive now, do not hide from me any disconfort that you feel ok? I want to know them all so i couls take care of you." He said very ssriously to Dan.

The scent in the room was still filled with rose scent, and Mac was even more careful when he rubbed Dan's hips and then his pelvic bones. He then went on to his thighs and feet, even though that wasnt in part of what they had talked about in covering. He knew his wife would ljke the treatment and he really wanted Dan to feel as comfoetable as he could.
He smiled as his husband said that. "Hmm, yes, daddy, I won't hide anything, but I don't know if you can handle when I complain too much." He joked, smiling when his eyes were still close as he tried to relax. Mac hands on his lower part didn't drive Dan crazy this time since his husband knew how to do that in a good way. It was true that his lower part was suffering some soreness from bearing the baby weight and this massage was the best thing for now. He opened his eyes when Mac finished his feet, and his husband was smiling at him when he looked down. "Hmm, this is the best" He smiled and asked Mac to help him sit. It was almost the dinner time now and Dan needed to put his robe on or he even needed to change his clothe.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Just for your information, there would be maids and servants around for dinner, and I wanted to ibtroduce you to our housekeeper as well, she's a respectable lady who had been taking care od this place for many years. So, maybe it's not as comfortable, but changing into something more formal could be better." Mac suggested, cleaning his hand before going to get a set of suits. "It would be a formal dinner tonight... it's the housekeeper and butler's way to show their kind welcome, so, would this be ok.with you?" He asked hesitating. The maids back at home had packed the suit but it was the set that was getting a bit tight around Dan's waist. "Maybe we can change the trousers into.something mote vomfortablr."
Dan smiled at his husband when the put the pants on his belly and asked that. "Hmm, maybe we can change. I think we have the black suit in the luggage." He asked his husband as Dan could remember that they had brought his suit that was fit for the formal dinner since they would have it sometimes. "I want to know then, Mac, and I may ask about a little Mac." He teased his husband as he went to get the black pants from their bag. Dan still had some problem taking it on shice his belly's shape seemed to change a bit, but they finally did it and his suit was great since everyone could clearly saw his perfect belly.
PM me If you want to RP. 
MAc smiled. "Yep just ask. I am sure I am only perfect in their eyes. They always allowed me to play around the house and if my parents wanted to scold me, they would usually protect me." He said confidently. He helped his wife get dressed, and teh effect was great. He added a girdle around Dan's waist so his belly would be more supported and protected. "This wouldn't be too tight right? Then we should be ready for dinner.... " He took Dan's hand and kissed him, keeping their eyes glued together, and then led the way down the other way of the spiral staircase down to the dining hall. IT was just for their first appearance, and later they could take the newly installed escalator at the other side.

When they descended the stairs, all servnats around where lined up at the base and cheered for them, welcoming the first arrival of their masters.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,212 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,351 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 3,770 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 5,598 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
  A joke gone bad (w/ dots) bhdire8 699 50,251 08-09-2018, 12:01 PM
  Closed with Dots Littleittyboy 58 5,929 04-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,626 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,346 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.) SilentFeather 64 7,330 02-11-2018, 09:09 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Husband of Mine (Closed with Dots) Söl 47 6,592 01-28-2018, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Dots