Closed Magical delivery (w/dots)
They walked slowly through all servants that were looking happily with their master having his own family. Mac held his wife's hand all the way to the dining hall, and that was a cute moment. Dan could see the old woman looking at his husband with her soft eyes, and he was sure that she was the one taking care his husband since he was young. There was a big table inside the dining hall, and Dan sit on the opposite side of his husband when he helped him sit and asked the servants for some cushions. His husband insisted on sitting beside him but this was formal dinner, and they better kept it good, sothey could do that next time
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
The servants were clearly very anxious, a few of them even fidgeted when Mac announced his wish to sit beside Dan. All servants were brought up with the strict rules of etiquette, so through teh begging eyes of the old butler and housekeeper, he nodded and agreed to sit on his designated place. He settled Dan and made sure he was comfortable, surrounding with pillows, especilaly a small one under his belly, to lessen the burden on his back.

They served dinner and Mac observed Dan closely, and he smiled when it was clear Dan also enjoyed it. The cook here served traditional French cuisine and perhaps Dan could not like some of the herbs they used, but it was grate that he seemed to adjust to that just fine.
The dinner was great and Dan was enjoying it si much. He smiled when he noticed how his husband was looking at him and even forgot to eat his food. "Hmm, you should eat, Mac. I'm sure that you've missed this taste." He said, smiling at his husband. It was normal for someone to miss the taste that they had eaten when they were young, and that could happen with his husband. the beef bourguignon was the best for him, and he didn't even smell alcohol although it was cooked by the red wine. "This is good, thanks for the wonderful dinner," Dan said with the old housekeeper who was preparing this dinner for them. They seemed to know Dan's condition since there was no any alcohol for him and he got many kinds of fresh fruit juice
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
All the servants were thrilled to receive their new master's praise. Mac started on his share and nodded his thanks to everyone as well for the long missed taste of his dinner. He especially urged his wife to taste the creme brulee after the meal. "YOu should really try this, this is really wonderful and I have never tasted anything as good aside from here." He said already scooping in to his share. The layer on top of hsi share was clearly more burnt than his wife's share, for the cook knew Mac's taste for more bitter things, and food too burnt wouldn't be good for pregnant person. "Dan, would it tire you too much if we tour around the place a little more after dinner?" He asked while munching on his dessert.
Dan started eating his creme brulee as his husband said that, and it was really good. He might ask for the vanilla ice cream if this wasn't formal dinner. Maybe he could do that next time. He smiled as his husband said that and one if their old housekeeper seemed to be very happy with their master caring someone so much. "Hmm, maybe we can walk after this, but you know that I can't walk that much after the meal," He said and pointed his belly to his husband. "We may go to somewhere that I can clearly see the moon. hmm, I know you love the full moon." He teased as his husband always needed to put the glass on at the full moon night when his magic was stronger and it showed through his eyes turned to purple.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"I don't plan on wearing any glasses though... in front of you, i have no secret." MAc said and smiled as he got to Dan's side and pulled the chair out so Dan could get up. He pressed a hand on his back so he could stand up easier, and then together, they walked out of the dining hall. "Well it is a match with my plan. I do want to bring you to somewhere outdoor.... " He said and guided them through to the courtyard they had through some shorter corridors. He was careful of how fast they were walking, and made sure his hand was positioned comfortably under Dan's belly as they walked through teh castle.
"Hmm, you should wear that sometimes. the glasses make you look good, Mac" He teased as Mac helped him get out of his seat. Dan personally liked the man with glasses but he had never told his husband about that. The way to their destination had a good view. Dan could see some paintings and statues through the way they walked. He leaned a bit on his husband as his hand was supporting his back and another hand holding his belly. The moonlight was shiny this night. Dan could even see the flower outside under that silver light of the moon. "This is really goo view, Mac. I love this place."
PM me If you want to RP. 
"I hope you love it even more later." Mac noitced Dan sounding quite amused when he mentioned about the glasses, and decided maybe he could wear it more often if his wife seemed to like it. He waved his hand before they stepped out of the house and got to eh courtyard, and immediately lanterns appeared on either side of the path leading out to the garden, making it look quite impressive. The lanterns were all of different colors, and at the bottom of the way was a little wooden house. "Let's go to my secret land." Mac said, his eyes turning purple already as the moon rise up.
Dan smiled when the lanterns lighted up with the different color and made the view even more impressive. Sam didn't know where would they go until his husband said that. "Hmm, Is that place shows me a little Mac,s story?" He teased, smiling softly. Mac looked different wth that eyes, but Dan also loved it. The place took a bit more time to get there.

(I don't reply much since idk what you wanna do haha. please don't mind me)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Ah it's alright. I should have gone on with my last post so you would have a bettrr idea)

Mac helped Dan.down the few stairs to the garden, then up a few to the litrle cottage. Inside, it looked quite different. The roof was made of glasses, which they couldnt see clearly when they were outside, and the whole area was covered with pots of flowers. "This is the greenhouse... although it's not a traditional one because it wasnt entirely made of glass. It served for another purpose as well." He brought Dan.along the rows of flowers, and they entrred into another area that was like a balcony, only it was also enclosed in glass as well. He brought Dan to a reclined chair, like the chairs they used on beaches, inly large enough it could be used as a loveseat, and sat down together with Dan so they were at a perfect angle to look at the stars. "Isnt this beautiful?" Mac whispered, holding Dan in his arms as they looked up into the night sky.
Dan was surprised at the first time they got inside the greenhouse. This place looked a bit old since his husband didn't come for the long time, but he could see the wooden toys and some books there. They walked slowly to the reclined chair and Dan leaned on Mac's shoulders while he was rubbing his belly gently. "This si wonderful, Mac. I can even imagine a little Mac running around there. Thanks again, honey." He said, smiling at his husband. The lanterns around had lighted by Mac's magic again, and all the light was blue that was Dan's favorite color, and it was perfect for watching the star since it wasn't too bright. They couldn't see the star clearly since the moon is shiny but Dan loved this so much. "Have you ever heard about the moon and star story? It's romantic and sad at the same time."
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Why would there be toys in a greenhouse? …anyway.... it doesnt really matter)

"Hmm i.dont think I have heard of that story. What is it about? You know.my bedtime stoires conssited more of how sorcerers around the world use their magic to get their bride.... like me." He smiled and looked at his wife. He even summoned a blanket so that he could put it around them and keep them warm, even though the house provided shelter and shielded them away fron the chilly night breeze. His thumb rubbed gently on Dan's belly as he splayed his hand on it, his smile almost permanent when he faced his lovely wife.
(hehe I just thought Mac read the books there at night lol)

"It is about the two angels. They love each other, but they break the heaven's low, and finally, the God curses them to become the moon and star. We won't see the start clearly when the moon is bright, and start will only shiny at the dark night when the moon isn't there." Dan looked up at his husband who was listening to his story carefully "You understand that? They won't be able to meet each other forever, but at least they can stay close to each other." Dan smiled at his husband, responding to a soft kiss from his husband. "If you're the moon, I won't be the star but I'll be the rabbit on there and stay with you forever, honey." The moment was precious, and they both could feel the love clearly. the baby also gave them a slightly kick for their parents.

(I'm not good telling story, but I read it long ago, and love it so much.)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Oh i didnt know the story.... really kind of sad but beautiful. Is the rabbit from that chinese myth?)

"That's a sad story... at least the moon and the star always knoe they are close to each other, even though they couldnt see one amother. Hmm if you are my ravbit... you certainly are fertile as one." Mac snickered and teaaed Dan. Rabbits were known for how quickly they reproduced, and when Mac imagined Dan with rabbit ears, a big belly and most importantly, the ball of furry hair as his tail, he couldnt help but laugh out loud. Undee the bluelight of the room, his eyes appeared to be even more purplish than usual.
(yea I think so)

"Hmm, you're ruining the moment, honey." He teased and smiled gently. "Maybe I should control it after this tie huh? I think someone here will be upset at it." He teased his husband as he knew that Mac loved a big family since he was an only child and knew how it was lonely. Mac's purple was stunning for Dan. he hadn't see it clearly for a long time. "You look so much different, Mac, but I love it both, hmm I mean I love all of you." He said, rubbing his belly gently. The weather was a bot colder and Mac instant held his wife tighter and tugged the blanket higher.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Aww you tease.... but seriosuly Dan, if you feel like this is too tiring, too difficulr in anyway, I could settle with 2... although i have to admit I want a big family." Mac said tginking about all the difficulties Dan waa facing.now and what he had witnessed the previous time. "You always come first baby..." he said tightening his hold.on Dan against the dropping temperature. "And you are a working mom... i know it.could get burdening, when you carry such a heavy belly around office but everybody would expect the same level of performance with you. Either way, I just want you to be what you wanted." He kissed dan showing his devotion.
(Should we make Mac be the one asking Dan to take the break? I love He don't need to play them but I may be able to do something with it lol)

Dan smiled widely and leaned a bit more on Mac's shoulders. "We can talk about that later, Mac, but you know that I will take the leave in the future" He said and smiled. "As you said, honey. I'm a working mom, but the children always come first, and you too, Mac." He whispered sotly, looking at his husband who was hugging him tightly. Although he loved working, their children were more important, and he knew that he would take a long break again this time. It might be longer than last time. Dan yawned after almost 30 minutes sitting there since his belly was full, and the effect if long traveling. It wasn't easy for pregnant mother, and he hoped that he would get better after long night sleeping.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Oh sorry I didnt explain myself clearly in my last post. I was meaning to respond to Dan's joke about not having more babies after this one. Mac loved Dan enough to agree on taking a break before th8nking about conceiving another baby - which.hopefully Dan would not agree on. If you are talking about matenrity break, yes it could be Mac telling Dan to do so. Maybe after witnessing Dan falling asleep on the drive back home from office?)

"Hmmm glad to know I am important, but I would be wven happier if I could win over th3 kids." Mac laughed and.joked. Dann's so cute when he yawned, and Mac smiled. "Yea let's get to bed now. My lovely wife needs a lot of sleep and rest to keep both his beauty…" he smirked. "And also the baby healthy". He wrapped the blanket fully around Dan and lifted him up. "Sleep now my love, I would bring you to our home, always." He said quietly. His steps waa steady and determined, caredul in bringing his wife back into warmth and protection, as would all hsi life.
(lol I didn't think that much, in fact I'm not really good after days with less rest when I was typing that reply. It's fine haha, maybe Mac ask Dan to break just when he hit 8 months? or it can be earlier if you want.)

Dan smiled widely as his husband said that. Mac walked slowly but steadily during the way back, and Dan could see how the lanterns lighted off after Mac's step. He was stunned when he looked up at the purple eyes that were matched with the silver moon in the sky. He didn't say anything, but Dan clearly showed his happiness. One of the old housekeepers was there when they got inside. It seemed that he was waiting to get an order from his master, but Mac only smiled at him when he carried Dan to the bedroom, and he seemed to be happy seeing his little master being this nice with someone. "Hmm, we need to change the clothes. Can you?" Dan said with his sleepy sound and it made him even cuter.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(8 months sounded good. And yea i noticed you werent herr all day (well me too....) do take more rest! Or it could be easy to get sick! :( rp could wait for later, health is more improtant)

Dan.could barely keep.his eyes opened now, and Mac had ro smile at how.lovely his wife was. "Yea baby, I.would have everything settled and dond for you. Just sleep now. You dont have to worry about anything." He took out the robes that had been on Dan before and released tge girdle and right trousers on Dan. Almost as soon as the clothes were removed, he could hear a sigh of relief from Dan and he had to smile when even in hsi sleepy state, Dan's instincr was to rub his belly protecrively. He kissed his belly before fitting the robe on, and then extinguished all lights. "Sweet dreams my dear..." he laid down as well, and smiled when Dan also snuggled close to him, and fell asleep together.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,212 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,351 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 3,770 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 5,597 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
  A joke gone bad (w/ dots) bhdire8 699 50,251 08-09-2018, 12:01 PM
  Closed with Dots Littleittyboy 58 5,928 04-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,626 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,346 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.) SilentFeather 64 7,330 02-11-2018, 09:09 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Husband of Mine (Closed with Dots) Söl 47 6,591 01-28-2018, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Dots