Closed Magical delivery (w/dots)
(Yeah, you too. Take a rest ;))

Dan felt asleep quickly since he was tired, and the baby seemed to want more rest. He had woken up again next morning, and it was a bit late since Mac wasn't there beside him now. He blinked his eyes, looking around the room, and Mac was again reading the book at the corner of the room. Dan was sure that it was his favorite book. He yawned, blinking his eyes as his husband walked to the bed. "Hmm, good morning, Mac," Dan said with his sleepy sound and it was so cute. He rubbed his belly protectively as the maternal instinct. Mac's kiss in his forehead was so enjoying and he loved that so much. "Why don't you say something with the baby, huh? Good morning daddy." He pretended to make a small and cute voice of their baby.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Mac couldnt help th3 smile that crept up his face. "Morning babe.... baby." He said referring to botb Dan and their kid. He removed the blanket and spread Dan's robe so he could kiss on his bare belly. "How are you baby? Mommy and daddy had a great night of sleep.... so much so, mommy had slept away breakfast." He smiled and kissed his belly again. "And today we would be travellung around daddy's childhood place for summer, so remember not to kick mommy too hard, or he would not be able to get to all the places around." He smiled and looked up at Dan, his eyes smilig as well.
Dam smiled widely as Mac said that. He rubbed Mac's hair gently while he was kissing his belly. "Hmm, Although It is late now, mommy still wants breakfast, and that is also for the baby." He said and smiled when Don looked up at him. "What should we do first? I guess we should take a shower and change the clothes before walking down for the breakfast." He asked as he didn't know about the tradition here. He let a soft moan already when the baby gave him a strong kick. Hmm, love, you should listen to your daddy. You don't wanna ruin our trip, do you?" e said with his bare belly that had some stretch marks there. The baby seemed to listen to both parents now since there was no strong kick after that.

(Idk if Dan is too submissive now compare with what we've talked, but I love it hehe)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Haha i quite like Dan like now as well. Is Mac alright now? Not too soft/strong?)

"A shower sounded fine... and it would make you feel refreshed. Make us both refreshed." He smiled and helped Dan sat up. He just assisted him in getting up, then let his wife find his own clothes while he got the bath set up. The water was flowing quick, and Mac added a few herbs into it to help Dan's bloodflow. He heard sound and turned around, wondering if Dan was doing alright seaeching in the cupboards himself. He shook his head and laughed at himself for worrying Dan bending over - he wasnt that big, and he knew Dan had taken great care of himself last time.
(Yeah I love it. You can teel if I make him too soft or strong as I'll tell you too ;))

Dan had got the clothes for himself and also his beloved husband. He chose the loose and comfy clothes for himself, but it was still matching with the castle with plain color. He took the robe off himself since it was easy and Dan wrapped the towels around his belly before waking to the bathroom. Hte bathtub was big enough for both of them having a bath together, so it would be good for them. "You should go taking you robe off, Mac. I've already prepared the clothes for you as well," he said, smiling at his husband and smiled even widely with how Mac's face flushed slightly pink with Dan's stunning body with only a towel wrapping around his belly. His belly was big and round and nothing could be perfect than that although he had some stretch marks. "Mac!" He called, trying to hide his smile when Mac didn't even move but looking at him.
PM me If you want to RP. 
It had been awhile since his wife dressed like that. And Max was amazed. "Your belly looks..... big...." he muttered still gluing his eyes to his belly. Dan's towel was below his belly, and therefore he could see the all of his middle. It was huge in the well lit bathroom, almost shiningly white. Yes there were a few stretchmarks, but that just made it even more beautfiul like intricate patteens on his belly. He came forward and cupped his belly with both hands. "My wife seemed quite want to seduce me, right? You even asked me to undress...." he said and kissee Dan's forehead. "How about you help me undress..... just pull on that string, and my robe would be off."
Dan smiled at his husband said that. It was the morning and wasn't the time for kinky thing, but having some sweet time was always good for him. "Hmm, I didn't mean to seduce you, but I wear this almost every day but If you ask that, Mac." He pulled on the string, and slowly pulled the robe away from his husband, showing his perfect build under this thin robe. He looked up and responded Mac's soft kiss as his hands were playing with his abs. The kiss was soft and sweet, and Dan let out a soft moan by that. "We should hurry, honey. I don't wanna be late with your plan. I'm really curious with the place of my little Mac." He said, smiling as Mac holding his waist with his hand and another hand rubbing his belly gently.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Mac smiled and nodded. "Yes, let's move on.... the maids had been snickering at me when I went out this morning.... " mac had gone for his morning jog and thrrefore, could enjoy a great bath as well. He helped Dan over to the tub, and hold him while they both sat down slowly, letting thr warm water cover their body. The herbs gave it a great taste, like grass in early morning, the nature's scent. He scooped up the water by his palms and poured it over Dan's shoulders and belly. "We would have to walk around quite many places.... we also got a stable at the back, whefe I could introduce to you my horses, but i dont think you should be riding on them. To save the journey, we would make use of the lifts." He briefly introduced their route, and then lathered up to bath his wife, gently and lovingly, covering every inch of Dan's smooth body.
"Yeah, I love to see your horses and I don't think I can ride it as well. Maybe you can show me? Hmm, my husband riding the house may be the best thing of this morning." Dan was imagining when Mac rode the house and that could be handsome husband. He leaned onto his husband and closed his eyes to relax with the scent of the herbs as he let his husband cleaning his body since Mac would love it. It took a bit more time in the bath since it was enjoying and Dan also asked his husband to dry his body. His face was still blushed pink with Mac's naked body although he had seen that for many times. They dried and got dress quickly and took 30 minutes when they were ready for the breakfast.
PM me If you want to RP. 
It delightee Mac to see his little wife blush while facing his naked body. He dried along himself after he had finished with Dan and asked. "What part of me you hadnt seen before.... just like what part of you hadnt I seen before. You are so sweet Dan, swet adn innocent... only to me." He added th4 last part proudly. With them ready for breakfast, they went to a smaller room this time for a casual late breakfast, or more like a brunch. They had a smaller rectangular tabel facing the whole length window facing the garden outside. "I think it is cozier here... and I can sit close to you as well." They sat on a long sofa, beautifully decorated with lots of pillows, when the maids served their breakfast. Mac looked at fhe girls distribute the food while holding Dan in his arms, his palms on his belly protextively.
It was the typical France breakfast with many types of bread and croissant served with jam and other food. The maids left the room, leaving them having the private time together since Mac might ask for that. Dan started his food with the croissant and grape jam, and it was really good. All these homemade jams tasted so good and he loved it. "I'm jealous of you now, Mac. This is wonderful and you ate it every day when you were young." He teased, smiling softly. Dan smiled even wider when Mac fed him and ate his food with only one hand and another hand was holding his belly gently. "You should eat with your both hands, honey. We don't want to be late now" Dan joked
PM me If you want to RP. 
"I am eating for one person, so one hand is enough. You, on ghe other hand, needed to eat for 2 mouths, so you neeeded to use both hands." Mac argued, smiling. "Besides, I could even eat you when I am feeling hungry, so go on and fatten yourself for me, the wizard, to eat you alive when you are ready for it." He pretended to smile wickedly like in those fairy tales.

When they were done with breakfast, Mac let Dan enjoy the hot chocolate for him afterwards, while he had his coffee. They admired the view outside and just stayed closw together for awhile, before Mac took Dan's hand and led him out. "We would start with this wing of the castle. We just had breakfast in the drawing room, and then here it is the piano room. Next to it is for billiard and cards, somewhere that we all gather after dinner." He said leading Dan down th3 corridor to one after another of stunningly beautiful rooms.
The room was so beautiful with antique decorations inside and the billiard table in the middle of the room. Dan held Mac's hand as he led him inside and let him sit for a bit to enjoy the paintings that were different from other rooms. "Wow, this room is so beautiful, honey. I can't wait to be here after the dinner, but what will we do here? I can't play billiard, and not good at cards, hmm, maybe we can play the chess." Dan said as he looked at the corner of the room that the chess table was set there. it was also an antique furniture. Dan specially loved the paintings in this room since it was funnier that other. They took a bit time then Mac led him to the another room.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"We dont even need to do amything, well ya let's do a game or two of chess, but then I think we would spend a lot more time on reading to our little baby. Therr are storybooks around that we could read together." Mac suggested and brought him to thr next way. As they walked along th4 corridor, they saw another set of spiral staircase, very grand and painted with gold on the rails. "Do you recognise this? It's the other end of the castle, opposite to where we went yesterday, but this would lead to the great hall for dancing and banquets. The staircase itself was the same though, identical to the other side ofthe castle." Mac explained and brought Dan further down to the office. "My parents used to use here to deal eith their business matters. And sometimes they have business partners comingfor a casual drink, all takes place here."
They were standing at the corner of the grand hall when Mac let his wife looking around for the decorations. His husband was holding his waist this time after the long walking around the castle, and they chose to rest for a bit on the couch that was set for taking a break after dancing. "I can imagine people dancing here, and I'm sure that you've been trained for that, right? maybe you can teach me sometimes." He smiled, resting his head on Mac's shoulders for a bit. They could dance here after the dinner of one night, and that would be the most romantic moment on their trip. The book around the castle reminds him the library that Dan wanted to see since the grand library was always amazing. "You talk about reading, why don't we spend the time at the library? You haven't shown me yet but I can imagine about it."
PM me If you want to RP. 
(I thought we moved on to the office......)

"This is not the library yet, but it's connected. It's where my parents would hide when someone they didnt want to meet wojld come in." Mac turned a knob and did a few tricks, then the whole side of war moved to show a door. "This would lead to the library.... there are several entrance to it, and this is just one of the many ways." Mac was clearly excited when he took Dan's hand, and they moved forward quickly before the door would snap back to its original position..... which was why Mac grabbed Dan's back and lifted him up. Before Dan could protest, they were in the library. The shelves were very tall, almost reaching the ceiling, and thrte were countless shelves. Mac carried Dan along the lines of books to one of the shelves. "This is wjere all the books for childrrn are." He smiled and put Dan down.
(Sorry, I'm a bit confused since there are so many places now lol.)

Dan was stunned by the library. It was big and full with many types of book. The book here could be older than centuriesม, and some of that could be older than Millennium. Dan couldn't even look away from the shelve of the ancient book since he was interested in it after he had read during his last pregnancy. He smiled when Mac put him on the chair beside the children book shelves, but it wasn't something he was looking for that moment. "I know what you want to introduce me, mac, but why don't you show me some old book? I know that some of that is only for the wizard, but can you show me what you can?" He asked his husband as Mac also seemed to be surprised with his wife. Dan hadn't told his lover about the amount of the old book that he had read from the library for the information about the wizard during his last pregnancy, and that made him like it.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(yep i am itroducing lots of rooms.... sorry for confusing you)

"you want to read those big ones?" Mac was surprised. Those texts weren't the most interesting ones here, even though he did read a lot about it. At first forced by his parents, then later to strenghten his control over his power. More knowledge would enable him to have more ways to make use of his power, and therefore keeping his body balanced. He nodded at his wife and said. "That would be ok..... hmm how about you stay here and I select a few books that could be more interesting. There could be some dangerous books over there, for non-magic users, and I don't wnat to risk anything." He pressed a kiss on Dan's cheeks before getting to those shelves himself. He took several big ones back. One is about their family history, which was written by one of his ancesotrs but was surprsingly funny. Another about the development of power, and of course, a magical pregnancy guide.
"Hmm, this looks so interesting, and we may bring some children book back home if we can. I think our children need that, hmm I don't know if you already have that in our home." Dan said, rubbing his belly when he put all the children book together before moving to the ancient book. He didn't want to ask his husband too much about his magic since something needed to be the secret. A magical pregnancy guide was so interesting and Dan picked it as the first book. There was much more information than what he had read during his last pregnancy, and Dan could see some pictures about how the magical user treated his mate when they were the father, and even how they treated them self when they were the one carrying the baby. He stopped at the one page of the book and something reminded him. "Is this something you have talked with me?" He pointed at some magical symbol that had beed described to use in the ritual for easier magic labor. He could remember Mac said about that, and his husband even told him that they needed to do it.

(I'm thinking, maybe they do the ritual at the room in the castle? maybe at the big shower pool under that castle? maybe Mac drak the symple on Dan's belly and they have some ritual, but no sexual thing duing the ritual please, but after that it's up to you hehe)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Ok, what ritual.would that be? I dont remember what I said during the last birth. Like, draw symbols on Dan's belly and then..... it should work to make the labor easier.... like, less painful?)

Mac just sat there, hugging.his wife, and looked at Dan.reading the book. His wife being.so.ckncentrated on the book was funny. He bit his lips sometimes when he read very focused, and when he turn the page his face with turn as well, and the light from the outside was refelcting on his eyes. Mac just dazed off looking at Dan, and rubbing his belly gently. His fingers would somtimes dance on his belly, walking from.one side to another. "Hmm, which ritual are you talking about?" He asked suddenly realsiing Dan had been asking him a question.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,213 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,351 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 3,770 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 5,599 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
  A joke gone bad (w/ dots) bhdire8 699 50,254 08-09-2018, 12:01 PM
  Closed with Dots Littleittyboy 58 5,929 04-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,626 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,346 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.) SilentFeather 64 7,330 02-11-2018, 09:09 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Husband of Mine (Closed with Dots) Söl 47 6,596 01-28-2018, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Dots