Closed Magical delivery (w/dots)
How Dan just repeatedly ask, no, he begged him to stay so hard that he knew something seriuos was happening. He pitied the man who had been suffering so much, and to reassure his friend, he collected Dan into his arms, letting him curl up on his lap and rest his head on his shoulder. "It's alright, tell me what's been bothering you. You don't look like your usual self as all.... come on buddy, tell me. Let me share your worry, and everything would be alright." he muttered gentle words to Dan, holding him in his warm embrace while his left hand stroked his tight and big belly, especially at the bottom. It was like he knew Dan more than ever, and he rubbed at the points exactly where it hurt the most.
Dan didn't even know if he should tell this to his friend, but the baby was in danger, and no one could help him but Dan. He also rubbed his belly where Mac's hand was there, and sighed as the truth would be revealed soon. "Mac, I know this sounds weird, and you may not be able to remember anything," Dan said and stopped as the contraction hit him, again, but wasn't that hard as usual. "Do you remember that night months ago? The night that we had the party here, and we ended up waking up in the same bed. It's him, Mac. This baby is the result of that night" His tears dropped more from his eyes, and Dan was crying so hard, but not sobbing. "The daddy father doesn't leave me alone, but it is always beside me, but he doesn't know it. I'm scared to tell you, Mac. This is my mistake, a dn I don't wanna ruin your life, but you know the baby of the wizard must be born by his father. That's why it takes me days for this." Dan said slowly, but clearly. he didn't want to ruin their friendship, but the baby was the most important now. "You already hate me now, huh? It's fine Mac but please help him, and you don't need to be his father, and I keep him because it's yours, Mac, at least it's from someone I lo..." Dan couldn't say that word now scine it could ruin everything.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Mac was listneing to Mac very carefully, nodding when he mentioned about that party. He felt the contraction building up again and tightned his hold on Dan, giving him support, but as he slowly stuttered out the truth, in a shaky voice from enduring the contraction, Mac was beyond shocked. He released his hold on Dan, and he felt like his brain went overload. All this time, the guy who he had wanted to hit was himself! he couldn't believe it and his hand on Dan's belly slid down. He still have Dan on his lap, but he had to brush his hair with his hands, pulling on them as the truth settled in. What Dan said afterwards, Mac could only faintly follow, and not entirely sure what he had been tlaking about. "W-waht did you say? Why is it your mistake... it should be..." He once again stopped, swallowing hard but as he slowly comprehended what happened, and just managed when he heard the last bit of what Dan was saying. "y-you say you kept him because I'm his father? What's that last bit?" He urged Dan to say that again.
Dan sighed when his best friend released his hand on his belly. It was something he had expected, but it still felt sad for the birthing mother. Dan also smiled when Mac asked him about the reason for keeping this baby. It was something complicated, but this could ruin their friendship, so Dan wasn't sure if he should tell that, but finally, everything must happen, and he couldn't hide it anymore. "Yeah, Dan. I keep him because you're the father. I can't harm my own child." Dan took a deep breath since the contraction hit him again then continued. "You may not know it, but Don't you notice that you're the only friend I call when I have the problem? Don't you notice that you're only I tell everything with? You're special for me Mac.I don't know when this thing happens but, yeah, that's all I want to say." Dan let a loud moan after he said since the big contraction hit him again, and he was squirming so bad in Mac's embrace.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Mac still needed time to process all that, he was provided with so much information that was shocking, he couldn't figure out how he himself felt about all that. he was going to be a father, and his best friend practically just told him he loved him. Though amidst all this confusion, the pained moan of Dan cleared it all. Mac was immediately tending to his friend as he always did. "Dan! Oh boy, breath..." He said once again resuming teh position of his hands, holding Dan gently hoping he wouldn't hurt himself while strugglin against the pain. "Dan, look at me, breath!" He noticed how Dan was crying so much , and he wasn't sure if that was only from the confession just now or because of the pain, but his heart also ached seeing his friend in so much agony... or was it really only a friend? His hand on Dan's huge belly stopped a second, before resuming his rubs. "It will be alright... we are sorting this all out, but, no. I don't hate you buddy, I want you to know that."
Dan tried to catch his breath as much as he could, and he finally could control it. "Haa hoo" He breathed in and out slowly, but steadily. Dan was glad that Mac didn't hate his baby, and this could be the best thing in this couples months although Mac didn't clearly show his true feeling to a birthing man. "Thanks, Mac, but as I said you don't need to be his father. Just please help him push him out." Dan whispered softly as he tried to hold his mind with the pain inside his ass. He could feel something different, and his son would be born soon. The way Mac rubbed his belly was helpful with his hard belly. Dan couldn't even realize how hard it was but his belly was squeezing the baby down. "Arhh" He moaned again as the sharp ran down on his hips. It might be the good sign for dilated hole, but it would take some time for him till he could started pushing.
PM me If you want to RP. 
As the last of his clan, Mac had been told by his mother and father on how to help his chidlren out. It was amongst the first things that his parents taught him since they told him of his inheritance. It was a very delicate and important process to ensure the safety of both mother and son. Now that he knew what must happen, Mac was more in control. "Keep your breathing steady, and describe to me how you are feeling. When did the cpntraction started? Last night?" Mac asked while continuing to rub his belly that housed his son for 9 long months. "And do you have any lube? I need to check and stretch you so you could dilate enough for our baby to pass through."
It was again that Mac was nice and good to Dan, and he loved it so much. It was more helpful than anything to calm the birthing mother down. Dan took a deep breath and breathed in and out slowly. "I...It happens last evening after my meal. I think I can handle that till you finish your work today since I don't want to bother you, but I'm wrong." Dan said as it reminded him how He caou'nt even sleep through the night, and that was the reason why he was already tired. He clutched Mac's hand tightly as the sharp pain hit him again but didn't moan out loud this time. "A....and y....yeah, I...I have the tube at drawer of table in the bathroom." Sam was so embarrassed to tell this since that place would also have his sex toy that he had used, and it was usually after he had a wonderful time with his friend.

(Hm Dan wion't be soft as Sam. I think he likes more dominant carrier as we have talked about.)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Ok, I would try to keep that in mind, you know sometes I just got too used to a soft carrier, feel free to make dan stronger)

"Since last evening.... have you eaten anything ever since?" Mac asked, wiping away the sweat on Dan's forehead. "You would need lots of energy, you have some hardwork to do going ahead." He gave Dan a faint smile, pleased that his friend relaxed under his touch, even though it was shortlived with how another contraction hitting already, and Dan just squeezed his eyes shut and curled his toes. "It's alright.... you are doing great, keep breathing. I would go get the lube when this pass." Just like he promised, he waited until the vontraction lessened before dlipping down the bed to get the lube, hiding his smile at how blushed and cute Dan had become. He didnt understand why his friend was so shy until.he located the drawer that Dan was talking about. The dildo was a small one, and it wasnt a fancy one, but it was obvious what it was for. It could actually help.in the situation and therefore mac took it with him as well back to the room. "Yep i got it. Are you feeling any different now?" He asked getting back to Dan's side.
(not for now I guess haha)
"Yeah, I have eaten some cereal with milk. It's all I can find with his situation." Dan said, looking at his friend. He indeed had a hard to do, and he hoped that he could do that. Dan gave his friend a weak smiled when he got back from the bathroom, and he was surprised when Mac also brought the dildo with him. He didn't use for months (and I think he won't use it in his labor hehe ;)) since Dan didn't know if it could affect his baby, so he needed to control his desire. Dan was leaning on the headboard, so he could see how friend clearly when he walked closer. He let a soft moan when the small contraction him. "I...I don't know but I guess." He said as Dam wasn't sure, but he could feel something change in his ass.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Oh i was thinking exactly that... to put.into his.birth canal so it could expand it a little... too much?)

"Do you think.you could eat anything now? Just cereal wouldnt be enough... " he said putting down everything on the bed and cupped Dan's belly with his hands, and closed his eyes to feel the baby. If it hadnt been his son, he wouldnt be able to do that but the magical blood made it possible for him.to feel the size and position of the baby. And that wasnt looking too good. He opened his eyes and asked Dan again. "Dan, tell me, did the doctor mentioned anything about the baby's weight?" The baby's heading down, whivh was good, but his size.... "i am going to check you. Hmm you, you feel pain, tell me." He shifted a bit and spread Dan's legs, grabbed the lube and squirt quite a bit out to smear on his finger before applying even more on Dan's opening.
(Mhm sorry about it haha)

Dan nodded as he might need to eat something for more energy as he still had the long way to go. "I have egg and bread in the kitchen. Maybe becon and fried egg will be good for me." Dan said as he knew that his friend wasn't that good as cooking (Dan is also not good, but better that his future husband haha since I dnot' wanna make him as our Sam!). He smiled when Mac got closer, and touched his belly softly, in fact, the doctor had talked about the size of the baby. Their son was bigger than usual, but the size was still good for natural birth. He nodded as Mac said that he wanted to check his canal, and Dan shuted his eyes tightly when his friend put fingers on it. It was hurt for a bit, but Dan could handle that if that was for their son.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Alright, doesnt matter. We could use it just for teasing when Mac confronted Dan of his feelings.)

"Later I would get to it... you have used up too much energy already." Mac was a little worried, but hearing Dan said the doctor mentioned the baby should be alright to have a natural birth was a relief. When he felt just now, he thought the baby was a little too big, but what the doctor said should be more reliable than his own determination. He omitted that the last checkup could be awhile ago.

He put up Dan's legs, spreading it wide and gently put in hid finger. Even with so much lube, Mac's brows knittted together even tighter. He wasnt expecting Dan to be so tight. It would surely be a problem with the baby being big. He reached in gently. "I am sorry Dan... I need to get deeper. Take a deep breath and try to relax as much as you can."
Dan nodded as his friend said that as he knew that Mac needed to check hs opening. Dan took a deep breath and held his feeling as much as he could. It was hurt when Mac went deeper, but he could handle it. Dan could even feel how tight he was, and he just hoped this wouldn't be much problem for pushing their son. "Arhnn" He let a soft moan as Mac went deeper. Dan tried his best to hold that. "K..Keep going. I'm fine" He said, breathing in and out slowly. It was getting worse again when the contraction hit him during their checking. Dan grabbed the bed sheet tightly, and his toes were curling up as the pain reach high. "I...is that good?" He asked Mac when his friend reached his cervix.
PM me If you want to RP. 
It was very warm inside of Dan, and when he reached deep enough, Mac could feel a very small opening at the end, which was Dan's cervix. He gasped when Dan uncontrollably tightened up around him with the vontraction hitting. As narrow as his.finger was, Dan managed to clench so tight Mac was quite unablr to.move it. "It's ok deep breathes." He consoled Dan and hoped it would relax more as he interacted more with Dan, just like what his mother had told him. "I am feeling your cervix....gonna get another finger in." He warned before attempting to fit another fingertip into Dan's swollen opening.
Dan took a deep breath as Mac put another finger inside his tight ass. It didn't fell that bad this time since the contraction didn't hit him that hard, and Dan could only rub his belly gently' trying to stretch his muscle as he could. Mac's face clearly showed how he was caring his friend, and it was warm Dan's heart so much. Mac might not love him, but this was enough for birthing man. Dan secretly smiled when Mac was focusing on checking his hole. ็Hie body was covered with sweat again since the pain was building inside, but Dan could handle it this time
PM me If you want to RP. 
Mac could hear little gasps from Dan that told him another contraction was building up. "You are doing very well Dan." Mac muttered when he saw how courageous Dan was in handling thr pain. He tried to stretch his fingers but that was about how wide Dan's canal was going to get at this.point. he moved in carefully and when he reached the swollen inner opening, he closed his eyes to feel how Dan's progressing. "I think this is a 3cm.... " he said and then slowly moved out. Shifting to a better position, he pulled Dan onto his chest to cup his belly, drawing circles on both sides while Dan rested beteeen contractions. "Dan.... this is really, unreal. Surprise after surprise, isnt it?"
Dam smiled softly as his friend said that. It was a real surprise that Mac was so nice to him after he knew the truth. "Yeah this is so surprising, but it's real. You're here with me, and my son will be born." Dan wasn't brave enough calling his sons as "Our son or your son" since everything was unclear about the feeling of his friend to him now. Drawing the circle was really helpful, and Dan was so relaxed now although eh contractions still hit him over and over. It took more 30 mins with Dan screaming in Mac's embrace as he could feel any progress again. Dan could feel how the baby was moving to birth canal, and His ass might be dilated even more now.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Max witnessed how Dan was enduring the pain over and over again during the last 30 minutes, and he anxiously waited for progress as well. Finally, the pained scream this time from Dan was slightly differrnt. There was something in Dan snapping his eyes open that told Max he.might be ready for the next stage. "Dan, buddy, I am going to checj you again. Have you been feeling any urges to push yet?" It was the most tricky part now and Max was very careful as well. He slipped his fingers into Dan's canal, which had been stretched sporadically during the last half an hour by Max, making it slightly looser, but still quite tight. The pants of Dan was getting closer togrther and Max was quite relieved to find the tip of the baby's head already pressing down on hisfingertips when he rrached deep enough.
(Mac or Max? hehe it's fine)

Dan screamed out loud as the biggest contraction hit him, and it was also the time that Mac instantly reached his canal, and checked it real quick. He shook his head when Mac asked about the urge to push, but he could feel something different, and then gush of fluid flooded out from his hole, and it was the moment that Dan let out a loud scream again. He hadn't felt the urge to push yet, but he was sure that it was close now. "H...how about my cervix, Mac? T....tell me if I can push him out soon." Dan said with his trembling voice as the pain reached so high, but he wasn't scared anymore since Mac was here with him. "arghh" Sam groaned and spread his legs wider as the pressure was so much inside.
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,144 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,330 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 3,752 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 5,542 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
  A joke gone bad (w/ dots) bhdire8 699 50,011 08-09-2018, 12:01 PM
  Closed with Dots Littleittyboy 58 5,885 04-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,600 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,297 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.) SilentFeather 64 7,314 02-11-2018, 09:09 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Husband of Mine (Closed with Dots) Söl 47 6,486 01-28-2018, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Dots