Closed Magical delivery (w/dots)
(Yep I would remember that ;))

Mac smiled and held Dan from behind, holding his slightly bulging belly that was still recovering from the birth. He rubbed his belly and kissed his cheeks. "Yes this would be where we could experiment around if we want. The maids are going to make use of this place a lot, but if we want to try ourselves... or sometimes just come for a light snack, I wamt us to be able to enjoy it as well." He said slowly strollingforward to the other side that connected to the dining room through a double door. "And here woudl be where we are eating." He pulled the chair out of the glass table that was rectangular, so large it could allow for 12 people to have meals together. "How about we sit down for awhile?" He asked and already a maid passing by handed Mac a cushion. The dining room faced the living room and therefore, could see through to the city view.
Sam also smiled to the maid when she handed to cushion for his boyfriend. She looked a bit old and kind, but she seemed to have lots of experience about taking the house shores. Dan smiled at his lover when Mac led him to sit, and also sit beside him. "This room is really big, Mac. We can even have the party here." He said, smiling and looking out to the city view. Dan smiled even widely with how his lover tried to get even closer and gave his a soft kiss on his cheek. His face blushed red, and Dan couldn't even say anything. It was still lucky that the maid had already left the room. "You're naughtier that I thought when no one here
Hmm Is that your real side?" He said as Dan thought about Mac that was usually quite and serious in everything he did in front of other people.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
"Anytime when we feel like it, we could throw a party." Mac nodded and told Dan. "You would be the hostess then... though all you have to do is to tell the maids on what to do." Dan's smiling face was too nice, and Mac wasnt going to let the opportunity go when he could kiss him. "I am naughty because of you.... I have to make up for the time we missed. We could have so much sweet memory before, yet I have missed all about it, especially when you have our son in you. Hmm we still hadnt decided yet, by the way. Wbat should we call him?" He asked snuggling close to Dan, whose blush was still there, and Mac just kissed him once again for how cute he was.
Dan couldn't even respond his lover when he placed another kiss on his. It took for awhile when he could realize how Mac was so naughty with him. "Hmm, Sweet memory? We can make that together." He smiled softly, leaning his face on Mac's shoulders. He realized how they forgot about the name when Mac asked this. There were many things happened this singles day, and he couldn't even remember that. "Hmm, Such a bad mother. I forget even choosing the name for our little son. I don't have any idea now. How about you? Does the wizard family have their way to choose the name for this children?" He asked his boyfriend as Mac always reminded how Mac was a wizard and needed to wear the glass at the full moon night. He would even call his son Merlin, but it might be not that good for now.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"There are traditions that we could choose to follow, but there are just too few of us left that those traditions could be ignored. If you want any of them to stcik, we could have a name started with M as well. That was a reminder to Merlin and usually would be adopted for either the first name or middle of all newborn magical children." Mac explained, but soon shook his head. "How about Michael? Like the archangel... " he suggested while extending his arm to wrap around Dan's waist, tilting his head to nudge against Dan's on his shoulder.
Dan took a bit time thinking about it since he had some idea when he thought about the Merlin again. Reading the ancient book during his pregnancy made he learned many new things, and there was a name that he loved. "Hmm if we talk about Merlin, it makes me think about his myth. You know that I've read lots of ancient book and story during my pregnancy, and King Arthur is one of my favorite people, so if we can name our little by as him, I will be very happy." Dan said, smiling softly. He loved how Mac wrapped his arms around him and hugged him tightly. Mac was only his friend days ago, but now there looked like living together for years. He smiled with how Mac acted like little children playing with a toy, he also giggled when Dan imagined his subordinates saw their boss acting like his.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Arthur... yea. That would be great. Our little Aruthur who's brave and willing to rise up to challenges." He smiled and tugged at Dan. "Dan, I got another suggestion. I know.you have been.working on your own career, but our company could also use a brilliant graphic.designer like.you. my last one left to continue her studies, so the position is now vacant. You could think about it and let me know... this could be too early to.think about, but I am sure you would want to have your own career as well, on top of Arthur." He suggested stroking Dan's hair, looking out at the window thoughtfully.
(Dan is graphic designer? lol It's fine, but Can we make him work at marketing department? I just love it, and idk why lol)

Dan was surprised when Mac asked hem since he had never thought about it before. Having one chuld meant they needed to put lots if time to their son, and working at the same place would be good. He still had months for thinking about it with his maternity leave. "Hmm I'll think about it, Mac, and I'll tell you" He said, smiling softly, letting his lover stroke his hair for awhile since he loved that so much. Dan didn't know when he became addicted in the scent of his boyfriend, but he loved to stay close with his Mac, especially after he took a gym when he wasn't too sweaty. They stay that for 15 minutes then Dan asked his lover to lead him to another room, or they could just go to the living room and cuddled tight together.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Sorry that word just popped up in mind, I should have asked you at least. Yes very well, marketing it wouldbbe)

"I thought i should show you the guest rooms... and also there's a small library here. With books on magic and all. I also have a special room I have here that i sometimes use." He smiled mysteriously and held Dan's hand, leading him.downbthe corridor slowly. He arrived the room and tapped on the doorknob, muttering a simple spell before pushing yhr door open. "This is a room that would reflect your desirr." He said and smiled, looking arounf the room excitedly and was quite surprised whne there was a small gym. "Well.... I am not particularly in the mood for working out, and I have asked the room to show your desire.... so, do you want to go for a run, now?" He asked, confusedly, looking at Dan. "I am sorry love, I guess you need a bit more time to recover before you could get to it." Mac was a little guilty for Dan 's weakened stage now.
The room was dark when they stepped in, but finally with magical light had been turned on by the magic of Mac. He smiled when the gym was there but he wasn't sure if he wanted that now. "Hmm, I'm not sure if I also want that now, maybe we can go together when I get better." He knew that this house had the gym in somewhere and it was better for working out. Dan stepped in as he could see the mirror inside the room. It was full body mirror that seemed to have the magic on it. He was so surprised when he could see himself, and Mac inside there. The picture of them, and Arthur running around was moving in the mirror. It might be his real desire now. Having a wonderful lover, and their little child. He didn't say anything when Mac got behind him and hugged him from the behind. They both smiled at the picture of the mirror, and Dan hoped that he would have a wonderful family as the mirror was showing.

(Wow your reply remind me Mirror of Erised from Harry Potter that will show the "deepest, most desperate desire of our hearts." the name "Erised" is "desire" I got this description from harrypotter.wikia hehe It isn't the same with our mirror since Mirror of Erised usually shows the desire that is impossible like the dead people alive or things like that)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Ah I know about that... first book about the sorcerer's stone right? I got the gym because I thought Dan was just thinking about Mac working out.in the gym ;))

Mac hugged Dan from behind and lookdd into the mirror as well. The mirror's frame lit up with how the 2 people looking into it shared a desire, and Mac smiled understanding how they shared the same goal. "Oh babe...." he.tilted Dan's face up and kissed him passionately on his lips. He knew Dan probably didnt understand the significance of the change of the mirror, but it was indeed exciting to know his lover desired him and Arthur as much as be did.

Mac slowly relessed Dan and smiled into the mirror. The image of himself waved at him and his heart warmed up from the blessing the spirit of the mirror was giving this loving.couple.
(Hehe he wants lol, and yeah first book. I'm glad you remember it hehe)

Dan smiled when the picture disappeared and he hugged his lover tightly. "Hmm, Do you see that? I think we'll face each other for years, so I just hope you'll not get bored of him." He said, smiling as the light turned on again, showing how this room was decorated with many ancient wares, and he could guess that all of it came from Mac's family. He just realized that this room was a bit colder that other, and that was why Dan loved staying close to his lover. "Hmm, Should we go outside now> or You can show me more about your magical stuff, Mac. I know you have many of it." Dan said, smiling at his lover. He could see how Mac instantly supported his waist again when he released each other, and Dan loved it.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(I do read a few of the books myself but more.like on fanfiction towards the 4th or 5th book, so feel free to use those terms if you want, I guess I.would have at least a vague idea what those are :))

Mac smiled as he felt goosebumps appearing on Dan's arm and nodded. "Yea let's get out of here. It's always cooler here because of how magic and spirit filled the atmosphere here." He hugged Dan closer to himself, and went out of the door. "We would come to visit here when Arthur's a little older and we could start teaching him how to control his power. For today... I guess it's time for some more balm on your, wound?" He coughed and his ears turned red from addressing Dan's opening. Their sequence of getting to know each other was a little messed up, and in fact he had hardly saw Dan's body before the day their son was born, and now he had seen every part of it nultiple times from how he helped Dan clean himself these days because he was still not recovered enough to do that himself.
(Hmm, Mac finally find the way go through Dan's private part now hehe. Should we do this quick, I'm thinking the scene as we skip for months whem Dan already works at Mac's company, and he comes but with got surprised dinner with his lover? It may be the time of wedding propose, and yeah floolw with sex that will seed him more baby or babies hehe)

Dan's face blushed pink when Mac asked that since they just became the lover for days, but Mac had already seen his body when Dan could only see Mac's upper body when he was helping him to clean himself. Mac's body was so perfect for Dan even he saw only his upper part, and he could say that he loved Mac's body so much although it could be better with a thicker body. "Y....ya, I think we can do that." He said, blushing slightly. He could see how Mac's face also turned red, and it was so cute. They walked slowly out of the door and stopped in front of it since Mac needed to close it with his magic. They then walked slowly to the bedroom that they could have private time applying the healing balm on Da'n s wound
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Hmm babies right? Twins would be lovely. And that would go in line with our preference ;) ok let's get through this quick!)

Mac was finding himself even more nervous than when he knew he had to help Dan to deliver a baby. He cleared his throat and helped Dan down on the bed, noticing the slightly pained expression on him when his bottom got in touch with the bed. He kept on telling himself to calm down moving Dan's legs on the bed and helped him remove his pants, his movements tentative and unsure, always looking at Dan to silently ask if that was ok to proceed. He cleared his throat once more pulling his underwear down, but he went stern when he saw fhe wound. He muttered a few words and then the balm.just appeared on his hand. He chuckled when Dan just kept his legs togrther, his face blushing so red. "You have to open your legs...." he smiled and gently spread his legs, applying the balm while Dan hissed with pain.

(You.could skip directly to the dinner?)
It wasn't easy for Dan showing his private part to his lover after just days from his labor, and his wound was still not that good, but finally, his lover could do that, but Dan could only handle with his shyness and the pain of his wound.

It was 9 months now after Arthur was born with hard and long labor of Dan, and now he had already moved to work at Mac's company, but he decided to not tell anyone about their relationship since Dan just started working for 2 months, and he wanted everyone to accept him because of his ability not his relationship with their big boss. Dan knocked the door as he always did when he arrived home, and today was a bit late than other days since he had a big project, and couldn't finish it in normal working time, but he always did everything finish as fast as he could since he couldn't leave their little Arthur for a long time, especially when he knew that who was his mother, and always looking for Dan from time to time. He was surprised that the room was dark (I love to make them have lots of private time, so maids will only come for chores and taking car the baby since they had their own room. Is that sound good?) since Mac wasn't at his work anymore, and he also did the same thing with Dan when he would get home as fast as he could for their little Arthur.

(I'm doing this reply quite bad, Sorry.)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(It's fine, and yea we would have the maids coming out only when we want them to ;))

Mac thought he would remember this scene forever, his lover shyly spreading his legs for him the first time after the birth of thrir son. Dan was so lovely Mac almost couldnt concentrate on what he wss doing and just kiss on Dan.

The days past quick and Mac was very nervous. He had planned for this for a long time, and smiled when magic.alert him Dan was back finally. He glanced at the clock and was actually quite relieved he was later than usual. He had just finished the last touch of his decoration when he entered. With a flick of his hand, the candles in the middle of the dining table lit up. He came out from the dark, in his full suit, and took Dan's hand to kiss it. "Welcome back, babe. Come tkae a seat." He said and led Dan in the dim light to his chair. The maids appeared silently and supplied a hot towel whivh Mac took it and wiped gently on Dan to refresh him.
Dan was surprised when he saw Mac wearing his suit although he wore in when he got to work, it was quite different from today. Mac was really smart on his black suit, especially when he had the thicker body from taking the gym, Dan couldn't even avoid looking at him, and Mac ould see how Dan's face already flushed pink. He sat on the chair and smiled at his lover when he wiped a warm towel gently over his face, and then placed a soft kiss on his forehead. "What is this, Mac? Is this something special?" He asked, looking around the room that was decorated with many types of flower, and candle. Dan could remember all their special days, so this wasn't for their birthday or things, and he didn't even realize that he would remember this day for entire life, and they would celebrate this in every year.

(Does my seeder want sex scene after this, hehe? I think he has a pure mind, so It's not necessary, right? ;))
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Haha dont underestimate the libido of Mac... as a magic user he would be even more sex addicted than Henry, he knew how to make use of magic to make sure Dan scream even louder afterall :))

"Today's special, indeed. I see you have blushed from seeing me... is this suit really nice? I would make sure to ask that tailor to make our suits, later." He hinted but didbt say anything more. He took his seat opposite to Dan, and smiled nodding to the maids so they would serve the first dish. It was a soup that had little spirals in it making it look like roses, because of how Mac addes sone magic. "I remember when I first see you, we were in a park together. I bumped into you while I was jogging, and you almost landed in the rose bushes... that's how I see you. Remember how I saved your butt when I pulled you away from the bush? Otherwise you could have thorns in your cute little bum." Mac teased while remembering their first meeting.
(Hmm that
s bad for Dan lol He has the same preference as Sam, so you know what he likes. don't tease him too much, and that includes hitting his prostate for many times hehe)

Dan didn't kno why his lover started talking about their first met, but he could remember it clearly. It wasn't a good start since he didn't even know this man at that time, and Mac looked so strange. "Yeah, I can remember someone who didn't even look at the way while he was jogging You call that helping, huh? He said, smiling "I wouldn't fall if you didn't hit me, but yeah We wouldn't know each other if that didn't happen, Mac, It isn't a good start, but now I think it is quite good" He smiled then started eating his food Dan was surprised that this meal didn't cook from their maids as he could remember the taste of all their maids, but this might come from some restaurant in the town, and it was more special for him when he realised how Mac had prepared everything for him
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,196 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,347 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 3,766 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 5,584 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
  A joke gone bad (w/ dots) bhdire8 699 50,158 08-09-2018, 12:01 PM
  Closed with Dots Littleittyboy 58 5,916 04-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,626 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,335 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.) SilentFeather 64 7,327 02-11-2018, 09:09 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Husband of Mine (Closed with Dots) Söl 47 6,563 01-28-2018, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Dots