Closed Magical delivery (w/dots)
(Aww that's bad, I am sure Mac loved Dan's screamd when he hit thr tight spot. Maybe if Dan beg him nicely he would be more gentle? ;))

"I thought it's you staring at me too much that you bumped into my way!" Mac chuckled and nodded for the next dish. It was a salad that was laced with vinegar giving it some sour taste, complementing well with the fresh cabbage and other vegetablr. "And this reminds me of the time when you told me you were pregnant... its sour for me but without it, we wouldnt be able to enjoy ourselves like now." He smiled and explained. The salad this time had little sprinkles in it, tiwnkling like sparks that said it was an introduction to something much more brilliant. The dish was again magic filled., and the room slowly lit up, so that Dan could see the little starry night decorated at the roof, thanks to Mac's magic, that complemented well with the city night view outside.
(I don't mean Mac can't do that just don't too much, and I love him to be soft even Dan doesn't beg for it.)

Dan was surprised when Mac said that. He smiled as Mac seemed to be very happy. "Hmm, I was staring at you? Hmm, maybe, but it was because someone wearing while he was jogging, and I didn't even know what it meant at that moment." It reminded him the first day Mac told him the truth about himself, and he couldn't believe it till he showed his magic. He smiled widely again when Mac talked about the salad. "Hmm, sour? just sour? I thought you'll compare with something more bitter, but yeah not only for you Mac. It was also a very hard time for me. You know I've never lied to you..." Dan stopped saying when that reminded him that hard time. Although they were a lover now, he could still remember his wariness and fear from that day. He didn't even realize how Mac was looking at him, and he could even see his feeling now. Dan was so happy now, but he also couldn't forget the bad feeling during his pregnancy, and he could do that because of his boyfriend.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
(He would, he's gentle in nature.. .much like all my other seeders, Henry inclusive LOL)

"It's all over us now, don't worry baby. And i also like to think that would be the last time we ever have to hide anything from each other. It always pained me to knwo you had to suffer through all that yourself... I had been absent way too much when you are with Arthur." Mac thought back to the time and thought, maybe he had accompanied Dan for some of the times, including several prenatal checkups, but he had missed so much, especially nighttimes when his Dan needed someone aournd to take care of him the most. "I would be here from now on, I promise." He said and the main course were served. It was a lobster on risotto. "I thought we could share this. This is like us, we are so different, but I am glad that we maanged to break through the hard shell to get to the fine result. We got so much waiting for us." He smiled when roses popped up around Dan, bushes after bushes.
(Haha that's cute!!)

Dam looked at his lover when he promised that, and he believed that Mac wouldn't leave him alone anymore. He smiled widely as the main dish was served, and that words from his lover. "Yeah. so many things are waiting for us, and we'll pass that together. Thanks, Mac" Dan was surprised with the rose popped up around him, and it was so beautiful. "This is so beautiful, Mac. You know ow I love this rose." The scene of the room had changed again, and he loved it even more. Dan started his food by still looking at his lover whoe also looked at him. He knew that something was planed, but he didn't know what is was.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Mac smiled. "I am glad you like that...." he was happy that Dan loved his idea. He wasn't sure, but now that he saw the smile on Dan's face, all effort was worth it. When the dessert was served, the room changed again with music and the smell of vanilla filling the air. More white roses popped up to complement with the red ones before. In the music that suddenly started playing, he stood up and wlaked to Dan's side and knelt down, taking from a large peony blossoming beside him a brilliant blue velvet box. He knet down in frotn of Dan, and opened the box. "I love you so much Dan. Would you make me the happiest man alive....marry me, my love." He said and showed Dan the ring inside. It was a ruby ring, adorned with a gold band that was clearly designed for a man, sparkling in the room.
Dan was stunned as the moment that Mac kneeled down before him, and he couldn't say anything and his tears fell down when Mac showed him a rig inside the beautiful box inside. He couldn't even say or hear anything for awhile til he realized it. Dan wasn't a man who cried out that easy but this moment was preious. "Y....yes" Dan could only say one word but it meant so much for both of them. He moved his mouth when Mac wore the ring on his fingers and moved up to hug his tightly. "Thank you, Mack, thank you." He whispered softly. The scent of the room had changed again, and Canon in D (My, Dan, and also Sam's favorite classical music) had been playedDan hugged his now husband for a long time till they released each other and kissed each other deeply
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Oh nice to know your favourite piece, i quite like that one as well ;))

Mac was overhwlemd with joy by the simple word from Dan, and when he waited for what felt like ages, he was so worried he might have dreamed these all up. His hands were trembling when they fit the ring over Dan's middle finger, and he hugged Dan so tightly and smothered him with a deep kiss. He lifted Dan high up in the air, stillkissing him, and carried him to their bedroom. the whole house was filled with the same music and scent as the dining room and Mac just went through the corridors into their room, where the light was dimmed and some desserts were placed on the glass desk.
The kissing was so hot, and he couldn't even stop all the way to the bed. He smiled at his husband when he out him down on the bed, following with another kiss. Dan knew that what would happen after this, and he loved it. He didn't have frequent sex since they both also work so hard, but they tried to do ti thwn they can. "I love you, Mac. I love you so much." Dan whispered, rubbing Mac's face softly as his husband was covering him with his bigger and thicker body. He didn't even realize himself, but Dan was already taking the outer suit off slowly but steadily since his feeling was overwhelmed.
PM me If you want to RP. 
It was amazing everything they get intimate together, but this time was so special. Mac removed the suit entirely, throwing it across the room an d miraculously it still landed on one of the armchairs, and then he proceeded to remove teh shirt on Dan. He hummed his approval when Dan had his hands on Mac's shirt, and they both helped each other removed their clothes. Mac didn't waste any more time and immediately kissed along Dan's collarbone and proceeded to prepare Dan for him. As soon as he recovered from having Arthur, Dan had become so tight again everytime Mac had to prepare him with care so that he wouldn't be hurt.
Dan already let a soft moan as Mac started kissing his body. He loved that so much scine Mac knew how to tease his lover at the right way. He played and rubbed on Mac's face as he was kissing his collarbone the moved up to his neck. "Y....You're so sweet, Mac. I know you work so hard for us, and thank you, honey." He whispered, softly, playing with Mac's hair. He let a loud moan when Mac moved down to his nipples. He was still feeding their little Arthur but the feeling was different. He couldn't even control himself with so much pleasure now, and Mac could feel how Dac's cock was already poking him so bad.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Mac licked on Dan's nipples playfully. He smiled when he realised the solid object poking into his thigh was Dan's cock and withdrew his hand which had been stroking into Dan's hole to fondle with his prick instead. There were some remnant sweetness from Dan's nipples, and Mac was finding it quite sweet and tasty. "I envy Arthur for enjoying such delicious meal everyday...." He muttered before attacking on his tits again, his tongue swirling around it to make Dan's nipple stood up further, almost hard like a pebble. His own cock was so hard and throbbing as well, he couldn't hold on that much longer before immersing himself into the warmth of his soon-to-be wife.
Dan was moaning so bad when Mac licked his nipple more playfully. He would answer his husband but the pressure was so much for him. He just gasped and breathed heavily as he tried to say anything. Mac's hand on his cock was so good. He could even feel the precum was coming soon, and that some something his lover enjoyed too much. "Arhh, y....you're so good, M...Mac" He muttered as another round of nipple attacking and cock teasing was started. Mac ould feel how Dan's hole was already wet before he moved to his cock. He didn't know why but Dan was also sensitive with his lover. He also moved hands down, hoping to find Mac's cock but it was too low, so he just played with his abs playfully, and also pinched his nails on Mac's back that he learned that it could make more pleasure.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Dan was slightly tighter than usual, probably because they had both been rather busy and it was some time already since their last time, and also because of how they were both sligthly nervous tonight. He smiled at how broken Dan's words were, and moaned when his fiance was rubbing his abs. He growled when Dan dug deep into his back and smirked. "Don't you tease me babe.... you are playing with file." He said and lifted Dan's legs up, circling them around his own waist, and slowly plunged his cock into Dan's tight, wet hole. It was difficult for them both at first, Dan being too tight, his preparation not yet fully completed but Mac simply couldn't wait any longer. He growled and pressed Dan down onto his cock, the burn was sending thrills down both of their spines.
Dan screamed out loud as Mac put his cock inside his hole as first. It was tight, and Mac's cock was big, but he finally found the way to relax with it later. He wrapped his legs around Mac's waist tightly as he started moving inside slowly. Dan gasped, and could even breath with how the pleasure was so much. Mac knew how to do it since he just moved back and forth slowly the increased it. "Arhh, Y...you're so big, M...ac" Dan moaned as he could feel how Mac had some hard time moving inside, but his hole finally loose enough. He hugged his lover tightly as he placed another on him. It was deep, and sweet kiss from his husband.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Once entered into Dan, Mac was finding it difficult not to lost himself in it. Dan's insides were just heavenly, and he was getting quite addicted to it. He kissed Dan deeply as he built up the rhythm, shifting his angles to hit Dan in just the right way. He wasn't aware how much time had passed, just the moans and gasps from Dan was encouragement enough for him to go on forever. He smiled into the increasingly lost Dan, who's getting so engulfed in pleasure he wasn't giving coherent thoughts himself, almost like he was scared of the pleasure that was so much, he was losing himself. HE kissed away the tears of pleasure and lifted Dan's hips further so he could plunge in even deeper.
It was just a few times of pushing in and out from Mac, but Dan couldn't even handle with the pleasure. He rubbed his back gently and pinched his nails sometimes when he didn't even realize it. He was completely lost and couldn't even control himself. Dan could only move his hips at the same rhythm of his husband, and he let an another loud scream when Mac went deeper and hit his sweet spot. His cock was jerking so bad, and the precum already leaked out from his cock. "Ahhhh" He moaned, kissing his lover deeply. Dan also hugged his lover tighter when Mac lifted his body for a bit as they could hug even closer.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Dan was so sensitive and responsive to his touch, Mac was quite sure he could make Dan go crazy just by hitting him repeatedly in his sweetspot. Whenever he hit at the right angle, Dan would yelp and squeeze tight around him, his whlle body tremble so much. He muttered loving small words to Dan. "You are so lovely babe... i cant tell you how muvh I.love you." His declaration of love was like a spell itself, as Dan unexpectedly came with a loud scream. His canla was so tight Mac was unable to move,which brought him to smile at Dan whose eyes rolled back in this absolute ecstasy.
Dan couldn't even stop himself as he came and screamed. His cum spread all over their lower part, and he could see how Mac spread in over his belly. "I...I love you too, Mac. I love you so much" He whispered, holding his lover tightly as he started moving inside again. He was yelling and screaming with how his hold was tight, and Mac moved his cock back and forth slowly. He has tired already, but he couldn't stop it. He started moving his hips again as his lover thrusted in and out slowly. Mac's moan was also sweet for him, and he was really happy that he could pleasure his lover. The pleasure was too much since he gasped, and panted again.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Mac somewhat knew his fiance was very overwhelemd and barely evrn have time to breath, but he just couldnt stop himself. He had to thrust, his cock was dominating his mind now and Dan simply felt too nice. Their pants and moans filled the room so much, they were just merged into a single being, lost in each other. He once again fucked Dan so much he mamaged to get Dan hard again, whivh was some achievement that had Mac smiling proudly. He almost heaved Dan up for the last few thrusts, where he got so deep he was sure his cockhead was touching Dan's cervix - that soft piece of flesh was like sucking him up, luring him that bit deeper into him.
Dan couldn't control himself as Mac fucked him stronger and deeper. His cock hardened again and it was poking Mac's now. He screamed out loud as his lover reached his cervix, and it was deep but he could go a bit more. Mac's cock was hard and felt like a rod inside his soft hold. Dan was surprsied himself something as his hole was sucking his cock so bad. "Ahhhh" He moaned out loud, holding his lover tightly. His eyes rolled back again, and he couldn't even lay back on the bed since Mac was lifting him for a bit. He could feel Mac moved his cock in and out faster and faster that he knew that his lover lost control again, and he might cum soon.
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,207 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,350 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 3,768 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 5,590 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
  A joke gone bad (w/ dots) bhdire8 699 50,205 08-09-2018, 12:01 PM
  Closed with Dots Littleittyboy 58 5,919 04-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,626 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,340 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.) SilentFeather 64 7,327 02-11-2018, 09:09 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Husband of Mine (Closed with Dots) Söl 47 6,580 01-28-2018, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Dots