Milk and Honeymoon (Closed RP with Pregali64)
"I know it does, but youte slmost there. Chloe had set up a mirror at the foot of the bed, so that she could see what was happening from her new position. "She kissed Sam's cheek when he rested his head on her shoder between pushed.
Sam panted heavily after his contraction subsided. He felt exhausted, and he still had two more babies to deliver after this one.

"Is the head out yet?" Sam asked Chloe.
Chloe looked down at the mirror at the foot of the bed, "One more hard push, and the head will be out. You will have a little bit of a break after this baby is out. We will have to wait for the second amniotic sac to break." Chloe hoped that the news was a welcome piece of information for sam.
"Good, I could use a break," Sam laughed half-heartedly at the news. He soon felt another contraction and started to push.
"You're almost there baby." Chloe still had her hands resting on Sam's belly. She needed to be in front of him so that she could catch the baby. She put Sam's hands behind his knees, "Keep your self in this position for as long as you can. If you feel like you're going to gal back, take my hands. You're almost there."
"Okay." Sam said as he used all of his strength to hold his position and push the baby the rest of the way out.

(Hey, can we please glaze over the births of the last two babies? I don't want to write much more about birthing.)
(Sure.)
A couple hours later, Sam way lying on the bed, absolutely exhausted. He had just finished giving birth to all four of his children. There were two boys and two girls all bundled up and lying next to him, including little Paige.

"Look at them all. Our sons and daughters." Sam said to Chloe with a tired smile.
"They are all perfect. You were amazing. I'm so proud of you." Chloe says as she reached for Sam's hand. This was one of their first moments together as a family.
"Thank you so much for being there for me, honey. Every step of the way." Sam said as he took Chloe's hand.

"We've already name Paige. But what about the other three?" He asked.
"Sweetheart, there is no place I would have rather been." Chloe looked down at their children. She thought about names, and came up with a few. "What do you think about Henrey, Steven, and Charlotte?"
"Henry, Steven, and Charlotte Pregali. Such wonderful names for such wonderful kids." Sam said before he pulled Chloe in and gave her a kiss.

"I love you Chloe." He said.

(Should we end the rp around here?)
"I love you too, Sam"

(Sure. That was great.)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,694 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,445 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,124 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,742 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,986 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,279 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,144 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,916 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,046 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,921 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8