Milk and Honeymoon (Closed RP with Pregali64)
"Stop pushing Sam! You need to let your body stretch around the baby's shoulders." Chloe temporarily let go of Sam's hand so that she could make sure the cord wasn't wrapped around the baby's head.
Sam immediately stopped pushing so that Chloe could look at the baby's head.
"Ok sweetheart, I need you to grab the back of your legs and push down as hard as you can." Chloe quickly reached for a towel to wrap their baby in.

"You can do this Sam. I know you can."
Sam nodded at Chloe before he reached for his legs and pushed. He could feel the baby move out of him as he pushed.
" I know it hurts baby but keep pushing." Chloe helped facilitate the delivery as much as she could, but it was mainly up to Sam's strength. Once Sam was able to push out the shoulders, Chloe was able to ease the baby out the rest of the way.
" you did it baby! It's a girl!" Chloe clamps and cut the cord before wrapping the baby in the towel and placing her and her father's arms.
After all that pain, Sam suddenly felt intense joy as Chloe handed over his first baby, softly crying and all bundled up in a towel. But the pain quickly came back, and he knew that he still had three babies left to deliver.
Chloe knew that it would take a little time before their next baby was ready to be born. She sat beside Sam and their newborn daughter. "She's perfect." Said Chloe as she gently stroke the baby's cheek with her finger.
Sam had removed his shirt when they arrived at the villa, so he let his newborn suckle from one of his breasts.

"What should we name her?" Sam said as he tried to distract himself from the pain. His body was already preparing to give birth to his next child.
"What do you think about Paige?" Chloe wanted to name their first born daughter after Sam's grandmother. She knew that the two of them were close, so she wanted a part of her to live on.
"Paige Pregali. I love it." Sam said as he looked down at his new baby girl, who continued to suckle from him. Sam gave out a groan as he felt his second child was about to be born.
"Let me take her, and lay her down on the other side of the bed. I think her sibling is about to join her."
"Okay." Sam said as he handed Paige over to Chloe. He felt another contraction and he started pushing. It wasn't long before he felt another head starting to crown.
Chloe laid Paige down and then went back to her husband's side. "I'm so proud of you." She said as she took his hand. She glanced down and saw that this baby was a little bigger than Paige was.
Sam held onto Chloe's hand and groaned as he tried to push. He was eventually able to make the baby's head crown all the way.
"Honey, the baby isn't moving down fast enough. We need to try a different position. I want you to sit up a little bit, so that I can sit behind you." Chloe knew that there was no way the baby was going to be born while Sam was laying down. He needed gravity to help him deliver the baby.
"Okay, I'll try." Sam said as he used his arms to try to heft his body up into a more upright position. He then turned around and used the headboard of the bed to support himself.
"Lay back against me Sam." She wanted Sam to know that he wasn't alone. They created their babies together, and they were going to bring them into the world together.
"Okay, I trust you honey." Sam said as he pushed away from the headboard and leaned backwards, towards Chloe's arms.
Chloe wrapped her arms around Sams belly. She rubbed a soothing circles on his belly as he relaxed against her. She could feel his belly tightening with another contraction, "Okay baby, take my hands and bear down as hard as you can. It's okay to voice how much it hurts."
Sam did as he was told and pushed down as another contraction wracked through his body.

"Ahh! It hurts so much!" Sam screamed as the baby definitely felt bigger than Paige.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,720 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,482 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,143 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,809 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,142 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,875 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,236 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,208 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,082 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,132 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8