Closed w/CeruleanSnowFlake
Yuan sighed. "Very well." He said, resigned. He had finished by now. He just sank further into the water, soaking himself in the large pool. He was at his most relaxed at the moment. The bath had even managed to wash away the annoyance he felt at Tiberius today. He had heard the other omega's next response, mentioning that he was grateful that he was letting him call him by his name. "Yes.. It is a rather lovely name." Just having had to agree to that statement. The royal omega's thoughts strayed to his old kingdom somewhat. Unlike Tiberius, his original emperor had been okay with omegas having higher ranks other than someone's royal breeder. Not that he'd been into his old emperor. He had more of a thing for breaking those that figured they were tough really. The king of Evaria had been little more than a kind beta.

He pushed the thought away upon hearing speak again. "Of course. I've been in here long enough." He would probably be asleep by the time Tiberius even got back to the room. He supposed whatever he wanted the king to do for him would have to wait as much as that annoyed him. He held his hand out mainly so Arias could grab it. Once he was out, he took to drying himself. Yuan was quiet for the most part. He couldn't say he was much of a talker. Grabbing his robe, he slipped it on, exiting the bath and back into the bedroom where he sat on the bed. Of course, Tiberius wasn't back yet. If he'd arrived, he probably would have gone to the bath immediately after. He would have to explain to Tiberius that he'd allowed Arias to refer to him by his name. The king could be offended by it. As it was, he was essentially the alpha male's queen as the king had never really had a desire to marry it seemed. It would be an insult to the royal court in Tiberius's eyes so he would just have to tell him that he permitted it.

"I must request that you arrive a bit earlier than what you normally would. I am to see to Victor tomorrow morning to initiate him." Of course, he'd leave the choosing of Victor's servants and guards to his lord. Tiberius, interestingly enough, only tended to bed omegas from foreign countries, only claiming the ones from his own if they so desired it. Tiberius probably found joy in breaking foreign omegas as Yuan found many of the omegas he took in were omegas he captured that held military ranks or some noble position. Granted he'd never had to break Yuan. Yuan had come to him intentionally, realizing that Tiberius was a strong leader and had a lot of influence on their continent. Yuan had wanted a part of that, admittedly... So he supposed he was a traitor to his country. Not that he cared all that much.
"Yes, of course," Arias answered to Yuan request that he arrive earlier then he normal would, which really had varied on those he had served for, which had been far and few, but he suposed that d
the break of dawn would be as good as any as that was the time he always awoke. It would give him some time to ready clothing and breakfast for Yuan when waking him as the sun was rose enough to chase out the dark.

Once he was almost certian that Yuan had no further use for him, he went back to the servants quarters were he quickley undreessed and slipped into the chilly water of the servants bathing pool. He had also stopped by the servants tailor and required new clothing that would suit his new post. He wanted...needed to make a good impression upon Yuan. Perhaps if he were efficent enough, if he served just right, then he could get away, once and for all.
--------------------------------------------

Much light the night, the dersert mornings were chilly, though Daegan didnt mind them, being used to the much cooler climate of Akai.
What bothered him was that Thanix was still gone. Perhaps he had found a way into the guard, he was certianly charming enough, or slippery enough to con them into hiring him and his swordsmenship was impressive.

Still, Daegan found himself worring just a bit for the alpha who had become his best friend. Well one of his best friends, though he had hardly gotten to see Victor since he had so much to do in his position.

There were times that Daegan had envied Victor, both for the respect he garnered from their people, but mostly because he knew Arnor was very fond of Victor and he often wondered if the two were mated. Victor certianly hadnt smelled mated the last time he had seen him, and even so, it wasn't as if Arnor would spare Daegan a second glance. That was once thing that Thanix was unfairly right about.

"Mornin'", came Thanix's deep, sleep worn voice and Daegan felt himself jump startled. He frowned as Thanix chuckled and narrowed his eyes as he turned to look him over.

"And where have you been?" he questioned, not even bothering to hide the worry he had felt. Another chuckle, though this one fond and Thanix wrapped an arm around his shoulders.

"I sir, have been extended an invatation from the head of the palace guards to meet with the emperor today. If all goes well, and I am confindent it will, then I will have a new post come sundown", Thanix answered, though he had decided the night before to leave out the information of Victors were abouts and 'condition' from the other omega at that moment.

"I suppose I should forge a new sword for you then", Daegan offered, pleased to hear that Thanix was close to getting inside the palace.

Thanix grinned. "Make sure it is fit for a king, or his demise, if it so comes to it".

Daegan snorted, but he already had designs planned in his head. "Don't do anything rash. We caame only to find and rescue Victor. Vengence is exacted only if other option is found or Arnor wishes it".

He felt Thanix stiffen then shrug, before he leaned in and buried his nose in the thick shaggy locks of Daegans hair. "i'll behave, if you promise to cover your scent. Even beneath the smell of metal and dirt, you smell like a field of wild berries".

Daegan scrunched his nose ass Thanix moved around him. It was in the guise of grabbing at the breakfast Daegan had prepared, but the omega knew that the unneeded closeness was a way for the alpha to try and scent him as well...Well to cover his scent at least.

"Stop it. I do not want to smell like you", he growled, pushing the other slightly. "I have a cologne i'll use, so your assitance on that matter is unneeded". And unwanted, though he didnt say so, but they both knew, and they both knew why, so no need to say so.

"If you find any news of Victor, I want you to tell me right away so that I may send news back to Akai. Agreed?"

Thanix shrugged, groaned at the look he received and nodded. "But of course, but of course. I shall report every small detail", he promised.
That next morning, Yuan was up early. He sat on the edge of the bed for a bit, hands against his belly, sort of rubbing it. Even to this day, he admitted being pregnant was still a little strange for him. Not that he hated it.. It was just an interesting experience. Tiberius rose not too soon after, but it seemed to be for another reason. "I'll leave the new omega in your capable hands, my queen." He was saying as he had knelt down before Yuan to rub his belly. Yuan let him of course. He couldn't pass this up. Yuan had leaned back against the bed, his arms out behind him and hands planted firmly against the bed as he watched his mate. "Of course.. You won't be disappointed." Yuan had reached out one hand to place on Tiberius's hair if only to rub it. Much like a mere dog, he seemed to enjoy it as much as Yuan did the same.

The half-wolf was gone within the next few minutes and Yuan left as well as soon as his few servants arrived. Two beta guards and four servants. As he fancied himself more valuable than the other royal omegas, he had more servants than they.

Once he had arrived at Victor's room, the new omega had been bathed in what smelled like that vanilla scented soap. His hair, previously wild and unkempt, had been straightened out and he'd been taken out of his original clothes and put in a skimpier outfit, most of which was of a scarlet hue, one that allowed for one to see his more feminine form unlike the decorative armors and uniforms the false alpha was obviously used to wearing. With only a small top to cover his chest and some undergarments that seemed to be tight around his crotch and a translucent, billowy cloth hooked against his waist to somewhat veil his exposed genitals he looked like a true royal omega, but there were still none so fair as he.

It seemed had been given something to help him think straight during his heat, but the potent scent of his heat still flooded the room. He had found Victor shifting uncomfortably, more than likely still lustful considering his heat was still on.

Victor had been sitting up in the bed. The other omegas were all busying themselves around him. Victor had been shifting uncomfortably. He still ached for the touch of an alpha. He was trying to ignore these thoughts and he could do so better now after he'd been given that herbal mixture by one of the imperial doctors not too long ago. He could think straight and control himself a little better now.. But the fog of lust still managed to blind him. He wanted nothing to do with Tiberius, yet each thought of last night had him wanting for more.

When he heard the door open, he visibly tensed, but he sort of perked up, thinking it was the emperor here to do it again.. But he saw that it was just his mate. Victor found himself covering his body, still from shame at having to dress like.. This..

Yuan gave an amused little laugh. "My.. Aren't you cute?" Yuan approached, tilting his head. Victor moved back a bit. "You look so different from the Victor of yesterday.." Yuan stated, having ran one of his claws gently down Victor's side. The other omega, shivered at this. "You must still be quite sensitive from your heat however.." Placing a hand on Victor's thigh, Yuan spoke again, lowering his voice. "We omegas are... Close knit as long as you don't cause any trouble..." He smiled sweetly at Victor, Wantonly... "We help each other out and in more ways than just one... We can't always expect to depend on those brutish alphas after all. They only live for themselves." Victor had tensed at Yuan's touch, yet again his face tinged red with a blush, having recognized Yuan's implications. "Of course..." Yuan moved away from him. "I will admit we have quite a bit of.. Inner turmoil ourselves.. You may find your clique to fit into though.. And I suppose they will be the omegas you come to depend on and so on and so forth." Yuan supposed he had his group of followers among the other breeding omegas. A small group of them that held the most power out of the rest of them.

"Our lord has gone to a meeting to assess a new alpha. Someone intends on joining the guard and he is to be presented to our emperor."

"He is not my emperor." Spat Victor, glaring at him. Yuan rose a brow before he began to smile, cruelly. He held a hand up to Victor's cheek. "He is your emperor now." Turning away, he spoke again. "I have been tasked with selecting your servants and your guard in his place. " Yuan gestured for one of his own guards to help Victor up. His legs still seemed to be weak from his heat. The musk of his cologne had faded completely with his bath.

"I imagine our emperor will want to have his second go at some point today. Possibly to bond with you." Yuan stated. Victor visibly tensed, but it seemed he was both a little scared by this and that it appealed to him.. The omega said nothing back to Yuan, but he continued on. "I also want you to understand that I am the dominant omega among the rest.. Know your place as a lesser mate to the emperor and stay there. I'd hate to have to punish you for your transgressions against your empress." Victor glared. I told you.. He is not my emperor and you are definitely not my-" He didn't get to finish. Yuan had suddenly pulled a knife on him, pressing it against his throat. "Watch your tongue.. Your insolence won't be tolerated..." Yuan had grown serious for a moment, but he started to smile before pulling away, concealing the hidden blade on his waist. "I suppose you want me to teach you your place then?" Yuan could have killed him considering Victor was unarmed, but TIberius hadn't given him a turn last night when he was with Victor. Yuan would break him in and in the best way possible. He moved ahead of the others. "Come along then. We still need to get to the servants quarters and the guard's barracks."

~~~

Meanwhile, Tiberius had gone down to his throne room where he sat on his throne. Ivar had come to join him. "I see you don't have that vixen with you today, my king." Ivar said, looking around for Yuan. "He is to initiate the new omega, that's why." Tiberius responded. He didn't seem like he really wanted to talk to Ivar this morning which seemed to irk the adviser, but he said nothing. He only sighed. "Of course.."
When Arias had arrived at Yuans chambers he found himself turned away by some the royal omegas other servants. "You are to follow him during the day now", one explained to Arias who had been rather flustered before hand as he had awoken late, which was in itself a surprise. He had never over-slept before.

"We tend the king and his queen durning the morning and unless he once again request you, then we will also prepar his bathing chambers", the same servant explained and Arias bit his lip and nodded. He looked at the room and the other servant sighed.

"He has gone to initiate the kings newest mate. I advise you take the time, a short time mind you, to make yourself presentable and hurry along to him before he has to call for you. If you are lucky, then he has forgotten you for the time being".

Arias felt himself flush but once again nodded, internally cursing himself for not speaking up. Though honestly the other servant had only told him what he needed to know and the annoyance in her voice had been warranted.

Quickley he retured to the servants quarters and dressed in his newly aquired clothing. The cloth was soft and flowy, though nowhere near as fine and ornate at the clothing the royale omegas wore, or even some of the more loyale servants. But it was nice to look at, the color a soft almost golden ton that made his own pale skin look a bit darker, and the pants flowed almost like water when he walked. He had forgone the top half, since he was raather pround of his slender form and taunt belly, and had instead just worn the arm bands that glittered almost as finely as true silver itself did. The little chain that attached to the black and silver choker, the other thing he had left from his caravan lover, swung against his upper arm and jingled low and pleasantly.

He had taken just a bit longer on his hair, making sure to brush it out, so that the pale almost silvery strands flowed like silk around his shoulders, before he pinned the left side back and away from his face with a small metal clip. His eyes were his favorite feature of himself, so pale a blue that they looked almost transluent. He had lined them with kohl to make them stand out even more and had giggled when he realized they looked almost ghost like. Perhaps it would scare off some of the more hostile servants and guards.

Finished, and it had taken scarsily ten minutes, he practically ran to the chambers where the new omega was staying and pushed the door open just in time to see Yuan pointing a dagger at the others throat.

Thanix arrived at the palace promptly as the sun had fully risen and stood in the grand hall awaiting his summons. He took in all the granduer the palace hall had to offer and snorted. The emperor was rich enough for two kings and then some dukes and lords on the side. What good was so much money if one never left the place. Oh well, there were plenty of beautiful omegas about. Perhaps that why Tiberius seemed so hard to see other then by appointment. He was to busy admiring the omegas he had his beck and call.
Victor admitted he'd been surprised that Yuan had pulled a dagger on him. It was out of nowhere, but not out of place. The beautiful omega was practically a viper lying in wait, wasn't he? He noticed the fifth servant of Yuan's entering just then and there. He'd said nothing however.

Victor inclined his head as he watched the other omega put his weapon away. He couldn't say he was surprised this one carried weapons on him. Being the submissive type, Victor could only admit to himself that the obvious air of dominance and important Yuan carried kind of turned him on. Yuan had taken to smiling that sweet, strangely sly smile again however he didn't speak to Victor. "You're just in time." He had directed this to Arias. "We were just about to head to the servant's wing to gather up his servants and guard." Yuan said to Arias. Victor had fallen more so into a slight daze, though he remained aware of his surroundings. He was getting further impatient and actually kind of yearned for yesterday's interaction with Tiberius.. Well.. His body did. He knew exactly how he felt about being bred and he had no pleasant memories of it whether it felt good or not.

Finally, Yuan gestured for them to be off. He was at the lead, having made his guards bring Victor up to walk at his side. They had to go slow for Yuan's sake though. The half-panther tried his best to go at a decent pace.. And he was getting around good for someone that big.

Yuan didn't seem to be mad at Arias actually, even if he was late. Contrary to popular belief, his temper was only short with those that challenged his authority or tried to steal the throne he shared with Tiberius. He was a little more easy going than most realized... Still bossy and arrogant, but not quite as hostile as he was always made out to be. "I'll have our breakfast sent up to our last destination... Have anything in particular you like to eat for breakfast? Yuan looked at Victor. "No." Victor hadn't looked at him. The response made Yuan laugh though. "Oh? You think it's going to be poisoned?" He did have a right to be wary. "Better eat something before your heat kicks back in. You won't be thinking about food when your mind is clouded by lust... The doctor isn't going to be back to give you any of those heat suppressing herbs at all tonight since our lord obviously wants you to be more.. Accepting of him." Victor didn't respond to this. He just seemed mildly put off yet again.

They had come to a courtyard. It had a fountain in the middle and a few large palm trees for shade. It was already hot, but Yuan was used to it.

~~~

Pretty soon, a guard had approached Thanix. "The emperor, Tiberius, is ready to see you." The guard gestured forward towards the large, well decorated doors ahead of them. He stepped aside to let Thanix pass.
Arias found himself smiling slightly as Yuan addressed him and nodded. "Of course, my master...I mean Yuan", he asnswered and fell in place just slightly behind him, but in front of the guards. He glanced slightly to his side were Victor stood between two guards and offered a slight smile.

He could see that other was in inner tremolo, no doubt frightened if the look in his lovely eyes were anything to go by, and then the scent of his heat, still so fresh and thick. He had to be feeling need and urges that he were trying to fight. A part of Arias heart went out to him. He knew what it was to be in heat, surrounded by alphas but not exactly knowing them and thus having no where to turn. Then there was the scent of the emperor on him and it was of course no wonder that the emperor had taken interest. Victor was lovely and there was something about him that reminded Arias somewhat of Yuan.

He wondered if they might not become friends given the chance. Maybe they could, but then again, perhaps not. Besides it wasn't his place to even speculate, just serve for now.

Thanix had grinned before followed behind the guard with an almost swagger to his step. He bowed when he saw Tiberius, giving his most charming smile he spoke. "It is an honor that someone so humble as I can make the aquantiance of the great Emperor Tiberius", he could almost hear Daegan screaming in his head to tone it down, least he give himself away and let his smile fall to an easy grin.

"Or that's what you hear from every greed or pride driven alpha who's ever stepped before you, I'm sure", he said letting the words fall from his mouth as easily as if he were speaking to Daegan or a drinking buddy. He was certain that an emperor would demand respect, but he wanted to appeal to the man as just that, a man, an alpha, one who did not seem intent on hiding behind a mask of ambition.

"Truth is, your highness, I heard of what happened in Aka I, heard you lost good, valuable men when tearing that place asunder and I have come to offer not only my sword, but my skill as well. Truly your guards, stalwart though they are, have not yet seen the things a travler such as I have", he said, grin turning wicked when he heard the hisses of several other guards and he turned his cool crimson gaze onto the emperor, letting his mouth drop open just enough so that one thin curved fang shown through. "You need a viper in guard, my lord, to wipe Aka I and Agnor fully off the map".
They had come around to the staff's wing first, Yuan bringing him into a building that was still as finely done up as he rest of the palace despite it belonging to servants. Omegas were busying themselves in the halls and rushing out to get to work elsewhere in the palace. Arriving at another room where a few servants were still waiting, Yuan picked out a few. One was a senior servant, an older woman who seemed kind enough. A young woman who seemed sweet, yet quiet. Next was his guard, a young beta. He was scruffier than the rest and seemed a bit rough and tumble, but this was fine with him. Victor had spent much of his time around rough and tumble soldiers, men and women alike who were often times much larger than him due to their being alphas for the most part. Not that there weren't any large omegas or betas, it was simply far more common among alphas.

"Now then." Yuan began, clasping his hands together gleefully. "I should show you to your quarters in the harem." Unknown to most, the harem could also refer to the area of a palace sectioned off for a lord's mates. Yuan ushered him along, glancing at his newly chosen servants. "I'm sure you'll all take very good care of him.". "Of course." The older woman insisted, offering a smile.

Yuan began to move off again. "Go send the order to begin making breakfast." He said to one of his servants. He nodded and began to head off. "I imagine this should be an experience for both of you." Yuan started again, talking to Victor and Arias. "You've, neither of you, probably never set foot in a harem." Victor said nothing. He hadn't wanted to. He'd always tried to escape his identity as an omega in all honesty. Particularly after that run in with an alpha he'd had a few years back. He couldn't really escape it now.

Across a garden, there was a large, fancy looking building with a few balconies and open air hall ways. There were rugs placed outside in the garden at the front and some beta guards positioned in a few places. Behind the building ran a river where some omegas sat, watching the current. They had a nice view of the city from here as the palace was elevated above the desert city of Esmara. Omegas were laying out and basking in the sun in the garden or taking walks with each other. Some were sitting in the shade with others leaning against them as they groomed their hair. Many of them were dressed finely, the servants included. Some of the omegas even had exotic pets like tigers and small dragons. Some greeted Yuan, yet some glared daggers at him. They headed down a path and over a small bridge towards the building. It was decorated with it's own shimmering ribbons and shiny stones that fluttered in the breeze.

"I see you have a new one to break in.." One of the omegas was saying where she watched them. Like many of the omegas lounging around out here, she was pregnant, though she looked to be farther along than Yuan. "Oh.. And he smells like he's in heat as well... Lord Tiberius must not be done with him then?". "Far from done." Yuan responded as he entered the building.

The floor was wicker and the rugs were soft, feeling nice under foot. The whole building smelled sweet and pleasant. It was enough to probably drive an alpha up the walls. The soft sounds of giggling and chatter echoed through out it. There were rooms where omegas laid against brightly colored pillows, talking or eating. Some were sitting at tables and others lounged wherever they wanted. Eventually, they got to the bed rooms. Yuan showed him to one on the second floor. "Here you are. This is your room from now on." Victor looked around, frowning, clearly not used to it. He had a nice view of the city and a balcony to go out on. "You'll be sharing the bath with all of your other... Room mates.. Assuming that Tiberius doesn't ever invite you to join us." Yuan said as though he was briefing him. "But... You would need to really impress him for that one."

~~~

"You talk a big game, but I must wonder if you walk it as well?" This was what Tiberius said to him, smirking in clear amusement at his words. Certainly, he'd heard it all. Grand opening lines down to even mere calculated silence... "I will be the judge of your skill." Tiberius rose to his feet. "Come then. I want to see just what you can do in the arena. Should you impress me, I'll let you join."
Arias was in awe of the gardens, they were so very beautiful when he'd seen them through some of the palace windows, but he had before set foot them. Up close they were more magnificent then ever.

He heard a soft giggle and turned to see an omega sitting on a stone bench near a grand fountain. She was pregnant, but only enough so that her belly had a gentle curve. She smiled sweetly at Arias, and he found himself returning it. He had thought Yuan to be the most beautiful person he had seen here, omega or other wise, but the young woman was almost angelic with her long black curls and onyx eyes. She looked towards Yuan and sighed.

"You are his servant yes? Do you serve the new omega as well? My name Treya, what you called?" She spoke and ask in a quick symphony of sweetness. She patted the seat next to her and Arias felt his eyes drift to were Yuan and Victor were moving slowly but steadily from sight.

"Don't worry, if he gets angry I'll take all blame, it is my fault after all, but really I want is some company", she said pouting cutely. "All my servants are boring and old and your eyes are so strangely beautiful and interesting. Will you not speak with me?"

Arias wasn't sure what it was, but he felt himself compelled to join her, though a part of him demanded he find Yuan. There was just something so inviting about Treya and when he sat she stared into his eyes, going on and on about how ghostly they were and lovely. He wasn't sure why, but he felt as if he'd do anything she ask of him.

"You honor me by allowing me to demonstrate just how much skill I have", Thanix returned, bowing yet again and waiting before he followed behind the guards.
Not having noticed that Arias had left, Yuan looked around for a bit for him, but didn't panic or anything. He was clearly in no hurry to bring him back so he waved the others away, merely closing the door behind them, leaving him and Victor. Victor froze, tensing as he turned slowly.

Yuan approached him, smirking. "Remember.. I said us omegas are a close knit bunch.. And I still need to teach you your place.. Besides... It could help you in the long run..." Victor found himself pinned on the bed staring into those cat like amber eyes. He wanted to push him off, but he sincerely feared he might hurt the man considering he was pregnant. So... Victor began to nudge him away gently so he could sit up. He didn't say anything and he was avoiding Yuan's gaze. The omega made no sudden moves towards Victor. "You're an omega in heat, dear.. Are you sure you don't want me to.. Relieve that? It may be a while before Tiberius comes to your aid you know." Yuan pointed out.

"I know.." Victor responded, averting his gaze. Yuan moved to his side, smiling again. "It's not healthy to deny what you know you want.. What you crave..." He whispered in his ear. "Tiberius is much like you in that regard.." Yuan turned away from him, but he was sitting beside Victor now. "Unable to admit he enjoys being the bottom bitch a bit more than what most alphas might.." Yuan stated plainly as he looked over his petite hands. Victor said nothing to this, but he was at least a little surprised to know. Yuan looked at him again. "You seem as though you're just like him.... Only you're not an alpha.." Yuan may be a bit authoritative and dominating, but he at least didn't seem to plan on forcing Victor. Of course.. It could just be because he was pregnant and he didn't want to risk doing too much or something.. But that also raised the question of why he would even suggest doing that to begin with so he was probably just a little more decent than Tiberius...

~~~

The arena was quiet for now. It was a change of pace from the usual screaming and shouting and such, but he still had someone or something Thanix could fight. He gestured for his guards to go to the dungeon and bring up one of the beasts. "I don't usually bring out the beasts... It's a shame I didn't invite anyone over to watch the fights today."
"Why do you keep looking for Yuan?" Treya questions when she sees him looking one again in the direction the other omega had taken. "He's with the Beast Of Akai. That omega, Victor, he's the Beast of Akai, did you know?" Her words are excited now and Arias turned back to her. The pull from before is gone as fast as it came, but he still feels complelled to listen to her.

"That's why Tiberius wants him. Not because he's pretty, or tough, or cleaver", she says giddy and bouncing and Arias finds himself feeling a bit concerned for her unborn child. "Tiberius wants him because he is the Beast of Akai, and because he means a lot to their king", she informs him and all he while Arias nods. Then she leans forward, voice a whisper. "Yuan is playing with him now, sshowing him who has control here", she leans closer and they're cheek to cheek.

"Tiberius is emperor, but I think Yuan is trying to gain control. He is the favorite so Tiberius doesn't believe when we tell him", she frowned, pulling away. "But the emperor is weak willed anyway, Yuan isn't. You'd do well to play to his good side, perhaps he'll take you as a lover, he likes submissive things...like you, like Victor", she grins then and Arias is confused, his head hurts and he's cant really remember what Treya had whispered to him.

Instead, she's humming as she trails her fingers in the water of the fountain, looks at him and smiles sweetly and he smiles back, but stands. He suddenly needs to find Yuan... he's a bit afraid for his safety and... and he misses his presence.

"Truly, you could have charged a grand few for the show I am about to give", Thanix bost, as he swings his sword back and forth, loosening muscles and warming up. "I do hope you don't go easy on me, I'd take offense of course", he laughs, and grins when he hears a distant growl. "Wonderful, its sounds as if I am to have a bit more fun the expected".
"Shouldn't you go get your servant?" Victor asked. "Oh? Are you worried about him?" Yuan rose a brow at Victor. "You omegas seem.. More than just that... I simply believe most of Tiberius's mates are all leisurely, kind hearted omegas considering he forcibly plucked almost all of you from your royal courts back in foreign countries.." and nobles and the like weren't generally the kindest of people. They were vain, corrupt, arrogant, greedy.. All of the above essentially. This wasn't to say all of them were this way though.

"A fair point." Yuan didn't mention that he'd come here of his own accord. "Come along then. I don't want you running off... I still intend on showing you who has all of the control in this harem." He moved to pull Victor up and escorted him out of the room, making sure to walk close to the younger omega, occasionally brushing against his currently sensitive body which set his nerves a blaze... And in the most pleasant way possible. He found himself longing for his touch, yet the more sensible side of him wanted nothing more than to get out of here and as far away from them as possible.

Once outside, they found Arias with Treya. Carefully walking over Yuan spoke. "Victor was getting worried about you." It was all Yuan said, folding his arms as he nodded towards Victor. He only spared one glance in Treya's direction, but only nodded as his greeting to her. "Come on then. I did send the other servants off so I belief they'll be bringing breakfast up for us a bit anyway." .

~~~

The king gave a hearty laugh, truly amused. It was certainly a lost opportunity. Soon, a large four-legged creature was brought in. It looked to be furious after having been chained and prodded along, opening it's great beak to screech, yet it was unable to attack. As soon as it was out, the massive gryphon that was, it again, roared with fury, this time it's eyes and talons alighting with flame. It's wings had been clipped as it would have been a bit difficult keep a massive, winged gryphon inside of an arena. sitting back in his seat, he got comfortable. "Just like the red general of yesterday, this monster has killed many an alpha." Tiberius said. "Prove your worth to me.. But the only way you can do that is if you can survive battling this creature."

(You can power play the gryphon if you want.)
Treya waved one small hand in half greeting, half dismissal, gave Victor a smile and kissed Arias on the cheek. "Come sit with me again when you see me, I'd love the company. Good day to all", she said, then began to walk away humming once again to herself.

Arias looked at Yuan and sighed in releif to see him, safe and sound. I'm sorry I was distracted from my duties, I hope you can forgive me?"

He walked close to Victor then, though he stayed far enough away so as to not touch. "Why were you concerned for me? You do not know me, and I am not but a servant besides", he said, feeling more at ease and freer with his words. "I am grateful, plese dont believe i am otherwise, i was only curious".

He followed them as they approached a small stone table benath a large baurtiful tree, servants having already having set out the food. He moved to Yuan side then, but didnt sit, as he was just a servant and was certian he had not been invited anyway.

He felt content just to watch and be ready to serve.

Thanix eyed the gryphon with and swore under his breath. It had been a long time since he had battled such a large creature, but he wasnt about to go back on his word and make a fool of himself.... that he wasnt keen on dying just yet anyhow.

"A pity, such a creature could have once been a marvolus pet, but it would seem I have no other choice", he said loud enough for all the guards but especially Tiberius could hear him even in his thrown. "I shall slay this killer of alphas and prove my worth to be on your guard, but i will only prove truly worthy to be in your service if I should get fight against you one day, my leige".

With that he dodged to side as the released gryphon made a dash towrd him, quick and deadly despite its clipped wings. He rolled as one sadi wing swept towards him and he made a swipe with his blade, both revealing and grimacing as the near feral screech the creature gave.

In the next moment Thanix found himself on his back, one massive claw ready to tear through his chest. He rolled and swung, the sharpness of his sword slicing through the front leg. The screech was deafening, but the creature fell forward and Thanix, speed being one of his best skills, wasted no time in swing the sword with both hands down upon the creatures head. He grimaced at the sound of bone and blood splattering him and brought the blade down one last time to end both the creautures suffering and life.

It hadnt been a long fight, but he was winded and he didnt feel as proud as he thought he ught to, but the task was done and all he need now was the word of the emperor.
Yuan watched her go before he looked back at Arias. He shrugged. "Just remember to never make such a mistake before Tiberius... He's far stricter than I." Yuan inclined his head as he turned to go, heading towards a table that was nearby. The servants were already prepping it, setting the food out. He let Victor speak with Arias behind him, having fallen silent.

"I only wanted to make sure you were safe.. I realize the omegas out here are far from being as kind or sweet as they like to act. They are royals, nobles and generals, torn from their homelands... And higher ups aren't the nicest of people generally." Yuan was a fine example of this.. The omega carried a dagger and possible more and he wasn't afraid to pull it on someone and threaten their life.. The look in his eyes from earlier when he had questioned his authority only served to prove the man was more than willing to have slit his throat then and there.

They went to take a seat. The servants had revealed the dishes to them and Victor frowned. "It's a bit much isn't it?" Maybe not for Yuan.. The omega looked like he was eating for quite a few children. Perhaps two or three? Maybe even four. Yuan smiled. "If you wish to invite your servants, be my guest... " Yuan's servants had taken their seats and started eating. Victor was surprised he was letting them eat, though it seemed like Arias was still standing. "Come now, Arias. You already turned down my other offer... And yet I am a far more benevolent leader than Tiberius. Join us while Tiberius isn't here to tell you that servants should stand while their master's eat." Victor looked back at his own servants... He wasn't sure he wanted to call them servants. He nodded for them to join as well so they sat down. "Thank you, my lord.." This was the old woman from before. His guard grunted and the young woman shakily thanked him as though she couldn't believe this was happening. "No need to refer to me as 'my lord'. I've no intentions of appearing better than anyone here.." Victor insisted.

Yuan smirked, seeming amused at Victor's choice to be fair, but he said nothing. Yuan may fancy himself being above others, but he was fair enough to let them dine with him.

~~~

Tiberius gave a rather dismissive wave of his hand. "Perhaps.. But I've got pets of my own that I value above this one." He said. Ivar had come to stand beside his seat which was elevated above the other seats. He only awaited the moment that he took the creature out. It had been amusing, siccing the beast on others, but he realized the gryphon was getting old. If this one really was as strong as he said, he should be able to end it with relative ease.

Turns out he didn't even have to wait as long. He exchanged glances with Ivar, the two of them impressed with his speed in taking the beast out. "A marvelous show." Tiberius said, clapping slowly as he rose to his feet. "However quick it was, I must say you did very well. Much better than previously expected." He looked towards Ivar and the other guards that were gathered around him. "I'm more than willing to extend an invitation to you to join the royal guard. Your induction will have to wait until tomorrow, perhaps at dawn.. But you're free to head to the barracks to notify the captain."
"Oh I know that", Arias answered quickley, he knew just cruel others could be just because they couldn't care to be kind... but Yuan was kind, wasn't he? His words baffled the silver haired omegas.

Servant were supposed to stand while their masters ate, it was only proper equiette, but to refuse this offer, well that would be wrong of him in many ways wouldn't it?

So Arias sat down, across from Victor who was next to Yuan. He picked at the meat in a plate given to him by one of the older servants and stared at Yuan and Victor with curious eyes. A younger beta guard looked at him and to Arias surprise, blanched and turned away. He looked at another omega who did much the same and frowned. He then turned his gaze back to Yuan and Victor and gasp.

In a moments notice he leaned across the table, slapped Victors plate onto the ground and seized Yuans wrist in a tight grip.

Thanix bowed, a grin lighting up his face. "Thank you, my leige, it will be an honor to work for you, truly". His gaze then turned to Ivar, and inclined his head as if in greeting before retreating from the arena, taking some playful slaps from the other guards and laughing with them as they lead him to the barracks. He wondered what it was about that man that stood beside the king that irked him.
Victor narrowed his eyes. He had taken notice that at least two others had lurched, doubling over as though they were suddenly stricken by a sickness. Victor held his own servants back and they stared at him. Even then, Arias had grabbed Yuan's wrist, stopping him. Yuan seemed somewhat surprised, but he started smirking. "My... someone's trying to ax us off... Me more specifically I suppose." He pulled his hand away from Arias. He didn't seem very surprised. Victor on the other hand had risen to his feet, looking around to see if he could spot anyone suspicious. Yuan looked at him, a question in his eyes. "There's no point in looking here, dear... The culprit would have been in the kitchen." Yuan sighed. "I suppose breakfast in ruined this fine morning.." He had only nodded his thanks to Arias and gestured some of the guards over to take the two that had ingested the food to the infirmary. The others seemed to be more shook than he was so Victor imagined this must happen far too often. "That was a good move on your part." Yuan could be heard saying to Arias. "I suppose I shouldn't have been so careless this morning... But I'm sure we'll find the perpetrator come lunch time.."

Yuan looked towards Victor. "Of course, it could be someone out to kill the beast of Akai.. Though I suppose I have more enemies than you here." He stood. Admittedly, he was a little agitated now. He was hungry and even more so this late in his pregnancy. He didn't admit this however.

"Shouldn't we inform Tiberius?" Victor asked. Other guards were scrambling to check the food of other omegas, but no one else had been affected except for those in Yuan's company. "Oh, the guards already know protocol.. They'll inform him immediately.." He led the others towards the building at the middle of the clearing. "There are some snacks in the building though. They aren't breakfast, but they're as good as anything else.." He smiled. "I'm sure we're all hungry, aren't we?" He looked around at his remaining party.

Leading the way, Victor was surprised that Yuan was able to stay so calm during that. Again, he supposed this must happen to him a lot seeing as how he was the king's favorite.. There would be those looking to kill him. He had looked back at Arias though. "I must thank you as well."

~~~

(Quick question, do you want to play as the guard captain or should I?)

Tiberius merely dipped his head to Thanix before he turned away. "I suppose now it's time to go and see my loves." He glanced at Ivar who snorted. "Of course... But I'm sure your 'loves' are doing just fine on their own." Ivar stated. "I was certain they would settle down for breakfast around this time..". "It wouldn't hurt for me to join them." Yuan generally started eating breakfast around this time as the omega enjoyed taking walks or lounging around in bed before he went to eat.

Ivar narrowed his eyes, but he said nothing else.
Arias flushed, he was glad he had done well, but he was only doing as needed, protecting Yuan and the children he carried and Victor... he felt as if he needed to be there for Victor as well despite the fact that the omega was no doubt ssomewhat stronger, more clever then he, but then something about him seemed so vulnerable as well.

"It didn't look right", he told Victor as he eyed Yuan from behind. 'I saw death when I looked at the meat... could smell it", he shivered and shook his head furiously. "I... I don't like it here, but now I can't leave",he spoke the last part mainly to himself, soft and quiet and wasn't sure whether Victor had heard or not, he didn't care really.

Instead he moved quickley to Yuans side and tried his best to stare at the ground, his eyes hurt and he was afraid of what he might see if looked around.

( whatever ya want, I can play him ya want me too, or u can if you'd rather, I don't mind either way, but until then II'll skip thans part)
"It's good you noticed." Victor nodded to him. Other omegas were watching, murmuring among themselves. Others seemed upset that Yuan hadn't eaten the poisoned food, but no one actually voiced their disappointment as they could end up being detained or something. He hadn't heard the last part muttered by Arias. He just walked quietly.

Once they were back inside, Yuan made sure he got his own snacks before he headed to Victor's room. "we'll just eat here. I don't think anyone would bother us." Yuan was content to sit beside Victor again, smiling at him with yet another spark of lust there. Victor didn't think Yuan would act on it in front of the others though and that was good.

~~~

(I could play him, but I'll bring him in in my next post.)
(okay)

Arias looked around Victors room, both out of curiousity and because he was suddenly hyper aware that danger could be lurking around and and every corner. The room itself seemed safe enough and it was nice, not as intricate as Yuans own, but fit a royal never-the-less.

He pulled at one of the beautiful tapistries and yelped when a large spider scurried out from the shaded area and dashed to another.

He shuddered and moved back to were his master and... what was Victor to him now? He wasnt his servant, so maybe friend... Could royals be friends with the servants. maybe, maybe not. He decided that they were inbetween. Empolyer first, friend second.

"Why would someone wish to kill you, my Lord Yuan? Or harm Victor? I had always thought that the emperor only the employeed the most loyal and trustworthy". Or the most brken, but he didn't voice that out loud.

He hadnt received and answer and looked over to where Yuan was distracting a flushing, lusty looking Victor with flirtatious advances and he flushed himself. He could smell the overly sweet scent of Victors heat almost full force now and looked towards the door.

Perhaps he should go before he triggered a heat in himself. Afterall, it had been four months since his last and being around both an omega in heat and an omega who was nearly ripe with child, well that combination had been known to throw other omegas into heats before, and if Tiberius came in...Well he'd just as soon be out of sound and sight... Not that it'd be a bad sight or sound, but well inappropriate was the word that came to mind.
Victor had noticed the spider, watching s the guard moved to let it out.

"Isn't it obvious? I am the king's favorite.. There are those who feel a bit... Ignored compared to me... And they merely wish to take me out of the picture if it means Tiberius will finally be their's." He had an idea of who it could be.. A couple of ideas really... It was a little hard trying to figure out which it would be however.

He noticed the curtains, which acted as Victor's doorway, were pulled apart. The large frame of Tiberius as already slipping through. "I heard what happened." He went forward, sitting on the bed. He pulled Yuan into his lap. "Oh yes.. My new servant detected it fairly quickly." Yuan looked over at Arias before smiling back at Tiberius. Victor had visibly tensed, but he turned his gaze away from Tiberius while he was more focused on the others.

~~~

Meanwhile, a man was currently standing before a table, leaned over it with others. He was discussing the moves that they could make in this war. "Evaria and Uwanan are rallying with Astalan." Astalan was Arnor's kingdom. "We'll need to separate our forces... Perhaps bring in another kingdom to our side to help deal with the others." Evaria wasn't too big of a country. It shouldn't be that hard to deal with them. Uwanan might provide a bit more of a challenge. They were constantly butting heads with their nation. Tiberius considered their emperor a rival even which was impressive admittedly.

~~~
Arias gave Yuan a soft, easy smile. It was certian, to himself at least, that he was growing fond of the head omega. "I'm glad I did, I'd hate mysef if you were harmed, my lord", he answered, remembering not to say Yuans name in front the emperor.

He then moved next to Victor and stood, once again not to close. He wanted to ask if he were okay, but didn't. He didnt want to draw attention away from Yuan or draw it to Victor if the other didnt want it. Instead he stood quietly, unsure if should leave, so he stayed and glanced at the emperors large form, taking in the broad back and shoulders, the dark hair, and the masculean scent that filled the room, and promptly sneezed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,703 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,449 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,131 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,754 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,011 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,384 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,169 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,960 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,054 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,954 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8