In the Coils of the Serpent (Closed with GamerKind134)
Levi smiled before he pulled Akihiru close ready to bring him to his godly nest.  "So little kitten," he said while he continued to pet his new plaything, "do you know what happens to creatures that fall into the hands of gods?" 
Akihiru blushes as he shakes his head slowly, feeling the reptile's oddly comforting embrace as he hugged Levy back.
Levi closed his eyes and flicked out his tongue letting the forked tip just barely brush the kitten's nose.  "Once you're in the lands of a god, you can never leave.  You become part of the god's realm and fall to the mercy of that god.  Some gods like to feast on flesh, others want some kind of sport, but I want a mate.  I bred those that enter my realm so they will give birth to my children."  He said while he made his way back to his nest with Akihiru clutched in his coils. 
For most that would sound terrifying and would try to struggle, escape, or beg for their lives, Akihiru however, he just lay there in his coils. Levi have been very kind to him and never once was threatening or humiliate him. Of course he teased him, but itd was a nice kind of teasing. Though one thing made him confused. "I can't have kids, I'm a male."
"Do you think the laws of reproduction apply to gods like me?"  Levi chuckled as he slivered quickly through the grassland to the edge of the pool.  "I suggest you hold your breath, little kitten.  You're about to get wet."
Akihiru shuddered at the serpent's tone. 'I... I could really get impregnated? That's impossible.' They reached a pool when Levi told him to hold his breath. He takes a deep breath to prepare himself for the plunge.
The serpent god drove into the chilly pool with his new kitten tucked safely into his coils.  He swam down to the muddy bottom before a bright green light flashed and a portal to the god's realm opened.  He swam through the portal with his prize in tow and when his body was completely through it closed behind him. 
The Calico cat kept his eyes closed to keep his eyes from becoming cold. He felt the cold water seep into his fur as he struggled to keep his mouth closed and lose his breath. He didn't even realized they they enterd the portal to the god's realm.
The serpent uncoiled his new mate before he shifted into a more humanoid looking form.  Two strong, muscular legs, solid core muscles and a generous set of pecs and shoulders emerged from the snake form.  He spread his arms wide and took in the warmth of the realm.  "Welcome to your new home."
Akihiru opened his eyes and gasped at the sight of the place. "Whoa..." he stated before taking a look at Levi who look more human than before. Though he still had a snakes head, tail and scales, he has arms, legs, muscles and shoulders. "Holy..." he didn't realize he was blushing at the moment.
Levi walked over to a large, smoothed out, dip in the rock floor that looked somewhat like a nest of soft silks and cottons.  "Come join me, little kitten.  We have much to discuss."
The male cat nods as he followed right behind him. "What is it we need to talk about?" he asked admiring the impressive look.
The serpent began to slowly stroke the kitten's soft belly again as he settled his large body into the fabrics.  "For one, you need to rid yourself of all your clothes.  Since you will be my mate, I want to be able to look at you always without any covering.  And I can pet whatever part of your body I want whenever I want without those silly garments getting in the way."  He smiled as his hand traveled down to the tip of the V between the legs again.  "But of course when we travel to the surface world, you'll wear clothes. Ceremonial robes and linens that tell the world your position at my side.   Do you understand?"  
He purrs at the rubbing, feeling right at ease with his gentle touch, though he blushes at the words. "A-always, you mean that everytime that I'm in your realm, I have to walk around naked?" he twitches from the rubbing of his shaft.
"Any time you are in this realm, little kitten," Levi agreed as he continued to pet his new mate, "like right now.  You are wearing too many clothes, little kitten, and not following my rules." 
Akihiru blushes as he felt himself uncomfortable about walking around nude, but felt he'll get in trouble if he doesn't comply. With that he started to unbuckle his shirt and slowly slid it off to the ground. Leaving his chest bare for the serpent god.
"That's a good little kitten," Levi cooed after Akihiru took off his shirt.  He did enjoy seeing the bright crimson on his mate's cheeks. "Now continue.  You're still wearing clothes."  He made sure to look directly at the pants the anthro wore.
(What's a V?)

He shuddered as he went to his pants and took them off, alongside his underwear. When he was finished, he was conpletely bare, his light blue fur complimenting with his white underbelly. He covered his groin when he's finished. "I-is this good?" he asked blushing red.
(The V is the bottom of the pelvic area where the genital is.) 

"Yes this is very good," Levi said as he gently pulled Akihiru's hand away from his groin.  "Don't hide yourself from me.  You're my mate.  I'm going to breed you.  You shouldn't hide yourself from me ever." 
"W-well I never had sex before." he stated still embarrassed as Levi held his hands softly. "How would you feel if you were told to disrobe in front of someone?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,699 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,447 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,127 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,749 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,993 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,306 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,152 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,937 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,051 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,932 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8