In the Coils of the Serpent (Closed with GamerKind134)
Levi leveraged himself above his mate as he petted the kitten's belly and chest.  "I'm a serpent and in case you haven't noticed.  I don't wear clothes." 
"G-good point." he purred as he closed his eyes, his tail curling around his leg as he relaxed to the god's gentle touch. "T-truly a magnificant god." he praised.
"I happen to think I am," Levi teased as he gently cupped Akihiru.  "And I think you're going to enjoy this a great deal.  I want you to relax and spread your legs wide for me."
Akihiru blushes as he lay down on his back, feeling comforting from the makeshift nest. He opened his legs exposing his toned butt. "H-here you go."
"Now you can't be so stiff, you need to relax," Levi suggested as he continued to pet his kitten.  "Breathe in and out a few times then I want you to say the first thing that pops into that pretty little head of yours."
Akihiru purred happily as he breathed in and out, feeling himself calm himself as he stared into the serpent's yellow eyes. "L-levi..." he spoke softly, tail rubbing the god's side as he held his sides.
"Breathe in and out again," Levi teased as he slowly stroked his mate, "and now you're going to tell me your favorite color." 
"Ahh.. ahh..." he purred as he nuzzled Levi's cheek affectionately. "It's purple... Why?" he asked feeling his cock hardening from the stroking.
"Because right now you're trembling and our first time will not be with you frightened and scared.  You're going to be relaxed with passion burning in your veins."  He explained before he instructed Akihiru to breathe in and out again only this time he wanted the kitten's favorite food. 
"Mmm.. Ramen with shrimp broth... Salmon sushi... Pizza... Curry.." he mentioned breathing calmly.
Levi smiled his fangs hanging over his bottom jaw as he listened to his little mate.  "I'll feed you nothing but your favorites."  He explained watching the tension slowly seep out of the kitten.  "Now spin me a fairy tale where you are a fair maiden and I'm a handsome prince and we run off together." 
He blushes brightly as he smiles as he started to speak. "Oh Prince Levi..." he spoke making his voice as feminine as possible. "I am in your dept from saving me from that bandit." he stated lovingly. "How can I ever repay you for your bravery and strength?"
Levi smiled down at his kitten as the last of the trembles settled down and Akihiru looked very ready to mate.  "Well beautiful maiden there are several ways you may repay me.  A kiss on a cheek would be a very nice start."
Akihiru smiled as he kissed the snake on the cheek as he requested. he hugged him and looked deep into his eyes. "I wonder how your lips would feel?"
"A kiss on the lip would be an acceptable way to repay my courage," he smiled. 
The feline smiled as he cupped the serpent's face in his paws and move forward, kissing Levi fully on the lips, closing his eyes in bliss as they held each other in their arms.
Levi let Akihiru the kiss for a few moments traced his forked tongue over his lips. 
He opened his mouth and wrapped his tongue with his as they tenderly make out with each other. Akihiru wrapped his arms around Levi's back and hugged him deeply, using his claws to scratch his back, carefully as to not harm him.
"That's my good little kitten," Levi chuckled as they kissed.  His cock rose from his body.
Akihiru purred as he felt the two cocks emerge. He continues to cuddle the serpent while sneaking his tail to cock and started rubbing it, gaining confidence to initiate foreplay with his god. "I wonder how many mates before me you used on this?" he purred lovingly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,699 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,447 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,127 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,749 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,993 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,306 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,152 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,937 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,051 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,931 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8