No more slave (c/w bhdire8)
(Sadly, it's not hehe ;) It's from One Piece. The carrier's name is Law but I can't remember the seeder name. The story of them is about slave and master too, when law's family had died from the strange infection but not his sister, and he had sold himself to the seeder's house for exchange to cure his sister. The seeder is the only person in the house which is nice to him, and finally, he had sacrificed his life to make Law have a chance to escape from that place. Ps. I also love the tiger and bunny arts, there are lots of mpreg art of them hehe)

Rin nodded as Oliver said that. He knew that Oliver was the master of his life not his own, but that was a lot better for him now. It took a few moments till Rin had calmed himself down again, and both men just looking at each other now. Rin knew that he still had a long way to go from now on, but everything was getting better now. "I don't know how to thank you enough, master. I know that I will never be able to pay you back with this, os if I can do anything for you in the future, I will" he said, looking at Oliver. He knew that Oliver needed to buy a lot more things for him, at least Rin needed the new clothes now. He knew that it was just a little money for Oliver, but it was a lot for Rin. He would never forget this man in front of him.

It took just a few moments for the club to prepare everything for both of them, and the manager had finally called Oliver when everything was done. He did as the Oliver said that he wanted Rin to leave this place as soon as possible, and he wanted everything that belonged to this little man to go with him wich was just a few clothes.

(Hmm, I'm not sure about that hehe. It's not bad but maybe we can find something else? Maybe one day when Oliver gets back home another man? They're a really close friend and Rin is heartbroken as he sees that? He will just stay silent as he knew that he was just Oliver's servant hehe.)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
(OH HAHA i got them mixed up xD ah that sounded like a great story... and definitely i can see how their story holds resemblance to Rin and Oliver's!)

"all you have to do is to take good care of yourself, Rin." Oliver said, caressing his face with his thumb. "you have a beautiful soul. i cannot bear seeing you struggling here. you deserve so much better. if you want to repay me, just make sure you will smile when you feel happy, so i will know how you are feeling." Oliver said gently, and nodded at the manager telling him he knew they were ready. "Come with me, Rin. we are heading home." he smiled and stood up, extending his hand for Rin to grab.

They walked out of the club together. Oliver took Rin's hand, going slow so Rin could catch up easier with his belly. the outside sun was bright, and Rin seemed unfamiliar with it, squeezing his eyes shut to hide from it. "sorry Rin.. i forgot." Oliver apologized. He had forgotten Rin was only used to indoor lights. "close your eyes. can i lift you up?" he asked, pressing Rin's face towards his chest to protect his little slave.

(haha yea sure. i think that will be a nice plot as well! let's go with your idea ;))
Rin nodded as Oliver said that He closed his eyes, and lets his new master carry him to his car. It felt strange but good when Oliver carried him with his big and warm body. Rin weight was like a paper for Oliver with his thin Rin was and how Oliver was so strong. There were many people looking at them all the way to the car since it was rare now for someone to buy a slave from the club and many people knew Oliver so well.

Rin slowly opened his eyes when the got to the parking lot. He was so surprised with a big car in front of him. He knew that Oliver was rich but he didn't expect this kind of car. The car wasn't that big, but it was filled with lots of next-generation technology which Rin didn't even think that he would have a chance to see this in his life. The seat inside instantly changed the form which was suitable for a little slave when Oliver placed him down in the car. He could only look around for a moment. He couldn't even believe that he would be able to sit in this car. "T...t..this" He couldn't say anything when Oliver had got inside from another side and his master seemed to notice it when he smiled at his little slave softly. "T...thank you, master. Thank you for everything." He kept saying that with his shaking voice. Rin didn't know how to handle the world outside the club now, and he knew that he would need lots of help from his master.

(Hehe how long will it take until they have revealed their love? Rin is 7 months now, maybe 8 months? Hmm, I still want them to have some sweet time together and maybe a small babymoon trip at somewhere that is good for heavily pregnant man hehe)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(yes maybe 8 months and they will confess their love. it is love at first sight for oliver, and i am sure Rin was already feeling something towards Oliver as well - but Oliver would sometimes be afraid Rin was just shwoing him affection because Oliver was the only one treating him well, and the slave might only be grateful, but that was not really love)

Oliver was surprised by how light Rin was, he thought since his belly was so large, it must weigh something, but no, the slave was so thin, he could feel his ribs and bones. Oliver;s heart ached for Rin, and he was determined he would make Rin eat much so that he could at least reach a normal weight.

Once Oliver got into the car, he smiled at how surprised the little slave was. "it's ok, you don't have to thank me. i am your new master, so I am responsible for providing for you." he smiled and started the car. it was on automatic pilot, so Oliver was not needed to control it even though he enjoyed driving . he looked at Rin and pointed to the building they crossed as the car gradually elevated, rising up to the highway in midair.

"Look, that's the central bank, and that's the central government house. do you know about those places?" Oliver asked, the chair he was sitting on moved closer to Rin's seat automatically with a few insturctions given by the genearl. "and our home is over that hill... on top. just a tiny silver spot now, but we will be arriving very soon." he pressed his face closer to Rin to point that to him.
Everything was really new for Rin, and he knew nothing about this world. The actual town was so much different from the club which was located in the gray zone of the city. "T...this is fascinating, Sir." They were so close to each other at this moment since Oliver had bent even more to point many places to Rin. "I...I love that place, Sir." Rin pointed at the central park which was near the way up to the hill. The park was full of lots of three, and Rin had never seen such a thing like that before. There was not much concern about the presence of the three in this ages since the scientist had found the way to solve the global warming with the high technology, and the park had become something relaxing for the people now.

Rin's eyes widened as the car took the way up to the hill. It was obvious that this zone was for the riches. The building was so different, and there were a lot of facilities around the hill. He could see two shopping mall already just now, and there was still a lot of high technology buildings here. "That" He whispered as the car had passed the hospital which was only for the reproductive service. He could see some couples with one of them having a big belly. It felt strange but also good to see some people which were like him.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"That's the hospital for reproduction. We are going there for a checkup later, after you have settled. Dont worry, there are other people like you who would carry babies." Oliver smiled and told Rin. It was very rare for people to conceive naturally now, with the fertility rate further lowered by the high technology leading to some genes becoming recessive. Oliver looked at Rin, and thought maybe he was the few last people who were blessed wjth extraordinary fertility. He might need to protect Rin from the doctors, maybethey would want to invesitgate Rin with his unique genes.

"We are very close to our home now." He said to Rin, happy that the slave seemed not minding his closer presence now. He was almost touching him, there was only a few inches between them, and the slave didnt look too uncomfortable. He thought that was a triumph.

The car soon slowed down, and started lowering to a corner of the house where the roof was automativally opening. They were landing into the garden of the house, at the back, so Rin couldnt see the entire house yet.
Even the destination from the gate to the actual house was really far, and Rin could see beautiful garden all the way to the house. He was true that this house was even bigger than the entire club that they just left minutes ago. Rin could already see the robots in the garden, cutting the tree, and taking care of the flowers. He knew that most of the workers here were the robots, but he wished he would meet other people here.

The car finally turned to the front of the house, and a little slave couldn't say anything when he saw the actual house. It wasn't too big, but it was so beautiful and filled with lots of technology. "Sir, I can't believe, I'm here now." He said with Oliver, looking at his master with his bright eyes. The car had finally stopped and Rin just waited for his master to help him get out of it. He couldn't even imagine that one day he would have a chance to live in this fantastic house.

Rin could see the robot getting to the car and took his stuff inside the house. He had no word to say now, and he didn't know how to thank his master enough for this. The door automatically opened for its master, and Rin could already see the decoration inside. He really loved the style of this house. It looks a bit antique with dark and wood furnitures which were hard to find now. Rin just loved how it looked different from the normal house in this ages.

(I know, we have talked that they will be alone there with lots of robots, but maybe Oliver has hired the nurse for Rin for the first few months? The nurse may take care of both Rin's physical and mental health, and Rin didn't need to live alone when Oliver need to leave in the work days.)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(hmm... ok. maybe. how about we hire the nurse (a she? lady in her 50s?) after the visit to the clinic and the doctor told Rin about that? maybe Rin would one day shyly ask the nurse what she thought Oliver would like and attempt to give him a surprise gift. maybe a little something Rin made himself. a lucky charm maybe? something the kind nurse would teach him?)

Oliver helped Rin got out of the car. He would love to hold him by his waist and guide the little slave through to their house - their shared home now - but he also didn't want to startle him with too much physcial contact. Oliver therefore only took Rin's hand. He could see how curious the slave looked at him when he took his hand. - and he realised that maybe Rin's hand had never been held. At least, not that he could remember. Oliver's heart ahced for Rin, and he swore to himself he would adjust Rin to some proeper and happy life.

"do you like it here? I hope you like how it is decorated..." the general actually blushed a bit. For a lot of people, his house was regarded as poorly decorated - too old fashioned. It was not popular now to have wooden furnitures, but the genearl just loved it. He was reminded of his grandpa's house when he came home. He loved his grandpa a lot, although he had passed away for a long time, he still wanted to memorize him in this way. "I will show you your room." Oliver smiled at Rin and led him deeper inside the house.
(Maybe right after this day? It may take days till Rin can get the checkup, so Oliver may just hire the nurse instantly since he knew that Rin would need someone that could take care of his both mental and physical health. I love the idea if the nurse being 50s hehe)

Rin smiled slightly as his master asked that. "I like it, Sir. This looks different from what I've seen, and I love it." They walked slowly inside the house, and Rin was even more surprised with how big this house was. They had stopped a bit when they finally got to the hall which was the middle of the house. There were a lot more of wood furniture, and Rin loved it. "That painting, Sir, it's so beautiful." Rin pointed at the big painting which was at the middle wall of the hall. It was Oliver in that painting with a bit younger look. "I haven't seen the painting that often now. I really like your style." Rin said, looking at his master. He didn't expect this kind of decoration when he thought about the house of one of the richest person in the city, but Rin really loved it.

He gave Oliver a small smile when his master got his hand again and led him to his room. There was a walkway at the corner of the school which led him to another zone of the house. There were a lot of rooms all the way till they finally stopped in front of the one room. "My room, Sir? T..this is too good for me." Rin said with his shaking voice. He hadn't seen the room yet, but he could already guess how big this would be. Rin could only just look at Oliver who was smiling widely when he opened the door. The decoration was different from the outside. The room was white and decorated with white furniture which gave Rin a nice and peaceful moment.

(Hmm, I've mentioned about painting, maybe after they got married, Oliver had changed the painting to his family's painting hehe.)
(Ps. You stay late last night! take care ;))
PM me If you want to RP. 
(how about Rin had a nightmare this night, crying and screaming in the middle of the night, making Oliver realised he needed more help takin care of Rin?)

Oliver smiled at how genuinely Rin loved hs home. it made him feel proud and happy. the little slave also appreciated his home like himself. He guided Rin down the corridor, and explained about the painting. "it was not really what i had planned for... but i wanted it hung up there so i would be reminded of who i was, and who i will become later. I had been a soldier before, so i wanted to remind myself to keep my heart genuine and not hardened by teh war. now i am a businessman, and i wanted to remind myself i shouldn't treat money and the business to be too important i forgto who i was." he expaliedn.

They were at the door, and Oliver smiled. "i didn't bring you here to make you live ilke a slave... i wanted to give you a normal ilfe. this room is just the first step, i will be giving you the privacy and your own area so you could adjust." he pushed open teh door and chuckled seeing how startled Rin was of the size of the room. "This room is entirely yours.... i will ask them to bring up your stuff. we will make you some new clothes,and then later once you are ready, we will be heading towards the clinic. If you need anything, you can let me know. i am just living next door." he said pointing at the door leading to his own bedroom.

(yes we can change the painitng once they got married - the painitng indicated what's most important to Oliver ;))
(yea... i was hoping i could reply to more posts, but eventually i was so tried i fell asleep LOL)
(It's okay haha, just take care of yourself. I understand that.I like the idea of him crying and sobbing, but maybe not creaming? Maybe he's begging the man in his dream to not hurt his baby hehe.)

Rin nodded at Oliver said that. They had brought some of his stuff there, so Rin could live here without any problem until his remained stuff had arrived, in fact, he didn't have anything much from the club, and they might need to buy lots of things or Rin. Rin walked to the bed as Oliver led him around the room. The bed was big and nice for him. It was a king size bed, and it was a lot bigger than what he had at the club. "T..this is so soft." He said, touching the bed gently. His old bed was hard and small, and Rin couldn't say that he got a good sleep at night. It wasn't that problem until he got pregnant. His belly was heavy, and the hard bed was really bad for him. Rin sometimes woke up during the night with how uncomfortable it was.
The room was really big, and it seems like Rin could just live inside this room. There was a coffee table at the corner when the bookshelf was in another side of the room. There was also the bathroom and toilet there, so Rin didn't need to walk too far when he needed to pee, especially when the baby got bigger and took more space inside his belly. Rin sat on the chair as Oliver helped him to get there. He wad walked for quite long time today, and a little needed a real rest soon. His face blushed red as his stomach was growling. Rin hadn't had the dinner yet, in fact, he might just got the canned food if he was in the club, but this could be a lot different.

(also about my profile pic. I just realize that the artist has copied the posture from another artist which I think he or she is our favorite. The original piece comes from もの黒ねこ on pixiv. Remember? The same artist that I've asked you about his or her art about the harem of mpreg little boys.)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(yea just cryign and sobbing, then Oliver would hear that and came to "rescue" Rin ;))

Oliver couldn't help but sigh again. It wa so inhumane for the club, he couldn't believe how Rin was surprised and happy about every ordinary thing - he felt so bad for the slave, he wanted to show him every good thing that's existed in the world to compesnate for the poor slave's life in the club. "everything is yours... if you find anything to be uncomfortable in any way, let me know and i will see what i can do." he smield at the little slave, and guided him to the chair. it was an armchair, fitted wiht cushions so it would be plenty of support to the pregnnat little man. He smiled gently at Rin and pressed his hand down. "you enjoy teh room and take a rest, i would have dinner served very quickly." he said - he almost wanted to press a kiss on Rin's forehead - and disappeared out of the room, letting Rin take and adjust to the room.

Oliver headed down to start making dinner. inheriting his mother's culinary skills, Oliver was a nice cook himself, even though he didnt usually have the time to do that. today, though, he wanted to cook this to welcome rin to the house. he would be cooking something simple and easily digestable so Rin would be able to enjoy it. he added a pinch of salt, and hoped Rin would like the taste of boiled vegetable and sauteed fish.

(oh yes i remember that artist... a very talented one! i love her (?) work...)
(Hehe, that's good, maybe this night?)

Rin just took most of the time taking a small nap on the chair. It felt really nice and the cushions were really soft, so he wouldn't have any problem with his back anymore. The smell inside the room was so good, and Rin could see the aroma diffuser on the small table with lots of the selection of aroma oil there. It felt like a dream here, and the scent of the lavender was so good for him.
Rin opened his eyes, blinking at the door as he could hear Oliver was calling him. He knew that his master could enter without any permission, but Oliver seemed to want to give him a privacy, so Rin could feel safe when he was inside the room. "Let master come." He said and the door instantly open. He had learned that most of the door in this ages used the voice to control it, but the key was still used in some case. Rin smiled as Oliver walked into the room. He didn't know the reason, but it felt nice when he saw this big man. All those muscles could protect him from anything. It was strange to have this good feeling toward his master since he didn't know what Oliver thought about him. Rin's face blushed red again when his stomach was growling again and Oliver seemed to hear it.

(Haha, idk if the artist is male or female, but the arts are so good.)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(yea tonight would be good!)

Oliver smiled hearing his slave's soft voice asking the door to open. He came in and heard the grumbling of Rin's stomahc before anythign else. he smiled coming to the armchair and spread out his arm for Rin to take. "i wil pull you up... dinner's ready." he explained taking Rin's hands.

Oliver used a bit more strength than needed while heaving Rin up from teh chair - the genearl had fogottne how light Rin was despite his large belly - and the slave ended up almost pulled to the ground, only stopped when he reached Oliver's chest. "oops i am sorry.." the general said holding Rin steady by his waist. Rin's round belly was pressing against Oliver's stomach. it was a strange but nice feeling to the genearl, and to cover up the embarrassing moment, he let go of Rin and took a step back. "err, follow me?" he said turning sideways so Rin coudl walk first.
Rin nodded as Oliver said that. He walked quietly, following his master to the dining hall. This hall was also a bit different from the others. The main concept of the wood furniture and decoration could still be seen but with more colorful tone which was better for an appetite. He was so surprised with the food on the table. There were many kinds of food which he had never seen before. This might be his first meal after years at the club.
The table was big but they had sat close to each other, and Rin still needed some help from his master to get on his chair. "This looks so good, Sir." Rin said as he sat on his chair; looking at his fish on the plate. "C..can I eat now?" He asked. Normally, the slave needed the permission from their master for doing anything, so this was normal for Rin to ask. He smiled as Oliver nodded and stared his food. His eyes widened with how good it was. This might be the best thing he had ever had in his life, and he would never be able to have this without his master.

(Hey, This may sound weird, but can we make them declare their love faster? idk just cant wait for it. I even want them to know it this night haha. It's up to you. We can still do what we have talked.)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(hmmm, maybe wait a little? i guess you are impatient coz i am replying so and we aren't able to move our story forward to much, and for that i apologize... i want them to build up some more though, to have Rin developing gradually his trust on Oliver and to have feelings for him...)

Oliver smiled gently at Rin offering his permission for him to eat, but deep inside he was sad. Rin shouldn't need to ask for permission for anything. The general knew he had a lot of work to do to make Rin comforable with being himself again.

"Do you like it? do you like the flavor? would you prefer it a little saltier or blender?" he asked, the genearl didn't tell Rin he had made this meal. He just wanted Rin to answer without pressure. He didn't want him to praise the food simply because his master had made it. "This is a fish.. and if you like that, we could always have it more frequently. How about the vegetable? I have sauteed cauliflower and carrots. Do you like them both?" he asked, pointing at the side dishes. Rin would need lots of nutrients and Oliver was trying to make him eat a balanced diet.
Rin nodded as Oliver said that. This was really good. He might not like fish as much as he liked meat, but this was enough. "This is really good, Sir. I love all of it. This thing is so good, I love this flavor." He pointed at the citrus sauce. Rin didn't even know how to explain the taste and he had a lot to learn after this. They didn't talk much during the meal since Rin didn't know much about how to have a good conversation with other people, but the meal was really nice and the slave was really happy with it. The baby also seemed to be excited with the food when it started giving his mother the kicks, but it wasn't too bad at all, in fact, Rin loved it since it made him know that his baby was still healthy.

(It's fine. We can wait. You can lead me after this.)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Ok!)

Oliver was happy to see Rin clearing the dish so fast. He knew his slave must like it a lot - and also maybe very hungry - for him to finisht eo food like that. The robots cleared away the dishes, and Oliver came to help Rin out of the chair, holding his waist. It was the closest so far for Oliver to be near Rin, aside from the time when he was lifting him up, and he was happy to see Rin had warmed up to him enough to not mind the general being so close.

They returned to bed, and Oliver asked for Rin's permission to enter his room. "i would like to show you how to control the bathroom. You could take a shower in it. I will see you again in the morning after that." he explained his reasons for entering. He also implied Rin could go to sleep after it, in case Rin was worried about needing to "serve" him at night.

"here... this controls the temperature, usually 37 would be nice, and then there's the showerhead." he showed it to Rin, guessing that there wasn't such facilities in the club. He then turned to Rin. "enjoy your bath... goodnight." he said, very slowly leaning forward and pressed a kiss on Rin's forehead.
It felt strange for Rin to take a bath in this such a big bathroom. The bath was really big and it even seemed to be able to fit him and Oliver at once. Rin looked at the mirror as he took his clothes off, and waiting for the water to fill the bath. He sighed as he could see lots of stretch makes on his belly. He was so ugly now, and he wasn't surprised why no one wanted him. Rin spent lots of time in the bath since it was so comfortable and the aroma scent was so helpful with his stress. He was struggling a bit while taking his new clothes on, but he finally did it. It was a really soft sleeping gown, making his belly even more obvious.

Everything was really good until the time he tried to sleep. he didn't know why he couldn't sleep easily, it might be because he was in the new place, and it took Rin around an hour to fall asleep, but it wasn't all he was suffering tonight. The started having a very bad dream in the late night. It was the dream that he used to have a lot in the past. He didn't know where or who is shouting at him, but all that men looked really scary. He could hear someone screaming and calling his name when another person was telling him to run, but his feet were too heavy. He started crying, looking around and trying to find the help, but there was no one there. He could see one big man was walking to him. He couldn't see his face clearly but that eyes were so scary. "N...no, h...help" He cried out loud, screaming for help. "Someone, please, please." He sobbed, trying to move but he couldn't.

(I make his dream be a bit mysterious for Rin now. I've planned to make it as the real situation that he had faced when he was young. Maybe his family was killed and he was sold to the club then his memory got deleted. Maybe we can make a scene when the scientist could recover his memory to make him not have that nightmare anymore, but Rin was so scared and needed his husband to be on his side.)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(how about the doctor offered him they had a way to recover his memory, and it was already a struggle for Rin to determine whehter he wanted that or not?The doctor would warn that once Rin got back his memory, he would also have to suffer from the heartbreak of remembering hwo loving his lost family had been Oliver would be supportive throughout. .... LOL am i explaining myself...?)

in fact Oliver was a bit worried leaving Rin to himself, especially in the bath where the floor could get slippery and all sorts of danger oculd happen, but he knew he could not stay. He had to build up the sense of security in Rin and to stay with him in the bath was not possible.

He decided he coudl distract himself with work. he wanted to spend more time with Rin, so he tried to have more work settled at night. he had a meeting with several people at differnt parts of the world through AR. It was a good way of distracting himself, for he soon was so immersed in work he forgot there was a quiet new resident in teh room beside him.

He took a sip of his coffee, it was an old-fashioned drink with many alternative boosters avialable now, and winced because that had gone cold. He leaned back against the chair streteching adn thought he could go to sleep with a fruitful night.

He was already in bed when Rin's whimpering started coming. As an ex-military, Oliver was very sensitive and alert to sounds. It was what he needed to survive the battlefield. he opened his eyes, already highly alert, frowning when he realised the cries were from the neighboring room..

He slipped off bed, putting on his robe to cover his naked body, and went to knock on Rin's door. "Rin? are you ok?" he asked, he thought Rin mihgt be suffering from stomahcache or something.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,922 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,174 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,781 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 27,228 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,940 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,075 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,398 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 65,269 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 70,312 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,869 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM