The Arcana Cirque ((Closed ))
Alex groaned and sat up. "What- woah." he studied Jace for a few moments confused before looking down at himself. Alex tensed up seeing the way his belly had pushed out in the middle of the night. "What the fuck?" He muttered in utter shock, "What's going on what is this?" In moments he was on his feet panic obvious in his voice.
Jace started to rock a bit "You said they must be joking but we..we look like we're carrying...something anyway" he said visibly shaking. He ran a hand through his hair haphazardly as he didn't know what to do.
"I thought they were- we are men we can't.. I mean.." Alex was at a loss for words be he realized he was going to have to be the strong one. "Ok alright, we have to think about this, we need a way out." Exspet, there didn't seem to be a way out and Alex remained a bit lost for words at the moment.
Jace took a deep breath and nodded shaking himself out, trying to calm down and focus. "Well, you would know more than me about this place so is there anything you know that could help us?" He asked biting his lip lightly.
I- I don't know. Maybe- the man who brings food has a key, maybe we can get it from him? We might be able to steal it if we work together, what do you think? We're going to find a way out of here."
Jace nodded "How often do they come to feed us?" He asked biting his lip and rubbing the back of his neck worriedly. He paced the little room they had trying to think of how to get out of here.
Twice a day, the man should be here in the next few minutes so if we are going to do this we will have to be fast about it. Can you be quick on your feet?" Alex asked standing up himself. He ran a hand over his belly studying the bump for a few moments. He couldn't explain what was happening they needed to find a doctor or something.
Jace nodded "I think so" he said biting his lip a little before smiling encouragingly at the other man with a lob sided grin. "We're going to get out of here and figure out what the hell is going on" he said, trying to sound as confident as possible
"Indeed we will." Alex agreed.

A few minutes later the door slid open and a man stepped inside with two trays and a glass of water. On his belt he was carrying a gun. Alex looked to jace and then nodded, this was a risk they would have to take. Then, counting on Jace to keep up her rushed at the male as quickly as he could atempting to tackle him to the ground.
Jace ran quickly and grabbed the gun as the man was tackled to the floor, he held it up a little shakily pointing it at the man. He wasn't quite sure how to use a gun if he needed too but he held onto it so tightly his knuckles were white.
Alex fell to the ground with the man in a tangled up mess he reached for the keys grabbing them quickly only to be pinned down a few moments latter. "YOU THINK YOU'RE SMART." The man growled at Alex. "Don't be stupid, there isn't anywhere to run nowhere to hide. You want to shoot me?" The question was directed at Jace there was a long pause and the man turned to look back at Jace, go on then, do it."
Jace shook a little breathing heavily and took a deep breath before pulling the trigger. He closed his eyes quickly, hoping that he hadn't missed or shot Alex accidentally, his grip on the gun tightened as he stood waiting for any noise at all
The bullet hit the man and he dropped on top of alex clutching at his chest. Alex shoved him off. "You- you shot him." Alex was stunned but there was no time to think he grabbed the keys and headed out the door making sure Jace was right behind him. "Come on!" Alex said glancing over his shoulder. "We have to get out of here!"
Jace whimpered quietly as he opened his eyes and looked at the man on the floor. He dropped the gun shaking a bit, he had just killed someone. He felt himself shaking a little "I....I didn't mean to...to kill him...I was...I was trying to help" he whimpered feeling tears welling in his eyes
"He isn't dead yet, I'm sure someone heard the shot they'll come to save him, but no one is going to save us we have to go right now!" There was no time to panic he forcibly grabbed Jace by the arm and drug him from the trailer. Then with Jace beside him, he began sprinting in the direction of what he hoped was safety. Unfortunately, they would soon find themselves lost in the woods.
Jace swallowed and nodded pulling his arm out of his grip so they could both run faster, he didn't know if Alex felt the same way he did, that he was almost off balance due to the small bump between his hips but Jace had never focused on running so much in his life.
Alex finaly came to a stop his breathing was hard chest rising quickly. He couldn't remember ever running so much in his whole life. "Ok... alright lets just... stop here for a sec." He bent over trying to catch his breath. Up ahead there was smoke, there must be a cabin near by. When Alex noticed it he pointed or rather tiredly gestured. "Maybe whoever is there can help? OR at least they mgiht have a phone."
Jace nodded, his chest rising and falling quickly as he tried to even put his breathing. He was a little wary of something being so close to the circus when they had such a terrible experience and wondered if this too was a trap. He walked slowly towards it with Alex.
They knocked on the door but no one was there and Alex soon pushed open the door and stepped inside. A fire burned in the fireplace but no one seemed to be around. "This is... strange, lets just look for a phone ok? Maybe we can find something." Without another word Alex began looking around for anything that might be abel to help them.
Jace bit his lip, a feeling of dread overcame him as he looked around for anything to connect them to the real, outside world but came up empty handed. He rubbed his neck lightly

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,494 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,156 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,832 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,176 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,928 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,255 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,245 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,092 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,179 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8