The Arcana Cirque ((Closed ))
The walk back to the bedroom was slow. Twice Alex had to stop leaning on Jace until the contraction stopped. When they reached the room he laid back on the bed instinctively spreading his legs apart. The next contraction hit hard and he began pushing without thinking about it, he only knew what his body wanted him to do. It had to come out.
Jace looked a little shocked as he spread his legs and started to push, unsure of where this thing was going to escape from. He grabbed Alex's pants "Im just going to take these off for you, okay?" He said gently and slid his pants off but did not remove his underwear until he knew Alex was okay with him doing so.
Alex had forgotten about that on his current state. "it hurts!" he gasped tossing his head back and letting out a cry of pain. He rested for a moment before directing Jace to take the rest of his clothes off. He didn't know what was going on yet but the thing was trying to come out.
Jace slid his underwear off and nodded st him "It's okay, it will be okay once this thing is free. I'll be here the whole time, I promise" he said, albeit nervously. He took Alex's hand gently "Just breathe with me" he said and showed Alex
Alex nearly crushed jace's hand with the next pain, he tried very hard to breath but the pain remained intense causing him to cry out in agony as it made its way threw him. "it hurts! " he gasped moving his legs further apart trying to OK Blake roof forgot as it slowly moved down.
(What did you say the child would be again? Is it going to affect the birth?)

Jace winced a bit at the grip his hand was in "Good, keep going, your eyes doing so well, you're so close to this being over and we'll get to get out of here and find our way home and forget this ever happened" he said smiling encouragingly at the other boy. He started to see the boys soft skin near his pelvis start to bulge as if the child was getting closer to exiting.
(part dragon, so it has colorful scales and wings, it's bigger then the average child.)

He tried bearing down arching his back and pushing as hard as he could "it's to big!" he groaned feeling it drop. He could tell it was huge he wasn't sure how he would get it out.
(Okay, sweet as)

Jace bit his lip "I think when I've read stuff on birth and seen videos and that, they hold their knees, that seems to help, do you want to try that? Or I can help you hold them back if you can't?" He said nervously. He had another idea, possibly pushing on the boys stomach while he contracted but he didn't want to have to cause more pain than he was already in
He considered this for a moment then nodded grabbing his legs with the next pain he pushed as hard as he could but the progress was still slow. The child shifted the outline visible on his belly. Alex cried out in agony. He felt like he was dying it was way to big there was a burning pain starting to take over him vitbue couldn't stop.
Jace bit his lip lightly "I assume you've figured this out but just so you know for certain, the child is coming out your anus. It's head is pushing against your hole now. You're doing so well, take a deep breath and push on your next contraction, okay? And as soon as the head is out enough I'll hold onto it so it doesn't slip back in or anything? Okay?"
"I noticed-" Alex groaned and began bearing down his words interrupted by a contraction He cried out in agony. The child felt way to big, he could feel it forcing him to stretch. he dug his nails into his legs as he desperately pushed trying to get the child out of him. It felt too big but he didn't really have a choice he had to keep going.
Jace nodded and held the edge of the child's head as he pushed so it wouldn't slip back in "You're going so well! Keep pushing!" He said. He could see the child was quite huge and didn't know if he was going to tear or what would happen but he knew he wanted to help in any way he could
Jace screamed as it began forcing him open. He could feel himself stretching. "It burns! Fuck!" He gasped arching his back. The shoulders weren't going to be any better he could feel them passing through his pelvis. His hips ached, his lower back hurt. He couldn't widen his pelvis any more but he could feel the child there forcing it's way down. Everything hurt but he had to keep going and again he pushed getting the head half way out before the contraction ended. He let out a scream, the widest part stretching him. It was surprising he hadn't torn yet.
Jace smiled at him encouragingly "The head is halfway out! You're doing so well! Almost there! Not too much more and it will all be over, I promise" he said and gently rubbed around his hole trying to help with the stretching and burning
He nodded and grabbed his legs with the next contraction he was able to free the head. However, He soon found that the shoulders had become stuck. Alex whimpered in desperation trying to free them but either he didn't have the strength or the child was stuck.
Jace bit his lip and gently pushed one of his fingers into his hole around the baby "Okay, In holding the armpit of the baby with my finger, when you push I'll pull it to help you get the first shoulder out, okay?" He said smiling encouragingly at the boy.
Alex nodded but as Jace began tugging he let out a scream tossing his head back he felt the child making progress easing it's way down and the shoulder stretching him open. Around its body, the child had wings. That was why this part had become so hard. He tried to remember to push, there wasn't much else he could do at this point he just wanted it out of him, he needed to keep going.
Jace smiled encouragingly at him as he helped pull the shoulder out as he pushed "Yes! Keep going! Your so close, you're almost finished!" He said smiling brightly at the boy. "Keep pushing!" He said holding the child steady
Alex couldn't scream anymore he was to tired but he continued anyway. Pushing with everything he had until the first shoulder slipped out quickly followed by the second. It took another contraction to free the wings but he soon had it out and was no leaning back against the wall breathing hard and trying to relax.
Jace wrapped the strange child up in a blanket and put it aside, unsure of what to do about it. He went to Alex's side and pulled him into his arms, as much as he could with his bump between them. He rubbed his back gently "You did an amazing job, it's all over now, just breathe and relax, you're all finished" he said softly to the boy

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,726 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,486 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,144 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,822 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,172 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,916 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,242 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,238 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,090 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,170 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8