Closed with Dots
Jace cried brokenly "Sammy" he whined quietly "What if they are all this big...? I'm so tired, I don't know if I can do this another two times" he cried brokenly and gasped before leaning forward clenching his teeth and screaming through his clenched teeth as he pushed with all his might "Please move" he sobbed brokenly
"It's okay, Jace, you can do it. We have some time during each baby, os you can rest for a bit. I also have the energy supplement ready for you, Jace." Sam whispered, holding his lover in his arms gently. It was obvious that all babies were this big or could be even bigger. "Let me help you a bit, Jace, you're such my precious treasure" Sam whispered as he started massaging Jace's waist. It might not be so helpful, but ti could ease some pain there. The head was still not moving for a moment, but he was sure that with harder pushes, Jace would do some progress.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Jace leaned his head back against him breathing heavily whimpering quietly as his hips were massaged, he liked the feeling but knew it wouldn't do much for the pain. He cried out as another contraction ran through him, he grabbed onto his legs screaming out as he pushed as hard as he could swearing as the burning became so intense he didn't even want to continue pushing
The head was finally moving down, but it was so slow. "Can you feel that, Jace? the head is moving down, keep pushing, honey, you can do this." Sam smiled placing a soft kiss on Jace's neck. He could see the hair already, but the forehead wasn't out yet, but it would definitely cause more pain with the wider part of the head. "He has your hair, Jace, push more, and you can feel the head with your own hand soon," Sam said. His hands were still massaging Jac'e waist now. He might get between Jace's legs soon to coach his lover to push the big head out.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jace cried out "Of course I can bloody feel it!" He snapped angrily, his emotions and the pain getting the best of him. He leaned back as the contraction ceased whimpering quietly at the burning sensation that just sat there in his anus. "Please, just pull it out" he sobbed brokenly
"Shh, you know I can't do that, Jace, please, push for our babies," Sam said, smiling at his lover. He kissed the tears away from Jace as he started pushing again. The head was indeed moving down but it was so slow and caused lots of pain from burning sensation. "Keep breathing, Jace, push hard but slow, you can do it."
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jace cried out a little and nodded sitting up a bit grunting and screaming out pushing with all his might squeezing Sam's hand tightly as he pushed with all his might screaming profanities trying to get the child out "Please, please move" he sobbed out as he pushed
The push was long and painful, but the head was barely moved now. It was the half way fro the forehead, but there was still a,long way to go. Sam kissed his lover again, tyring to calm him down although he knew that it was nearly impossible. “Push for me, love. I love you.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jace sobbed "In trying, it's so hard" he cried and leant forward pushing a little weakly this time, his body a little tired from so much exertion. He laid back on the bed panting a little before leaning up trying to push again and screamed at the intense burn as the child continued to stretch him
Sam held his lover’s body tightly. He didn’t expect this to be this excited. The head was moving down slowly now and finally, the forehead was out. He kissed his lover as he panted so bad after a hard push. “Feel this’Jace? Our first bany.” Sam grabbed one of Jace’s hand and reached it between his legs. They both was crying with thus scene and Sam didn’t feel shame at all. “Okay, push hard but slower okay? The nise is on the way, andit’s sharp” Sam coached before the next contraction hit
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jace nodded and gritted his teeth leaning forward again as he pushed with all the energy he had "Please come out" he sobbed crying out at the intense burn getting worse as the baby stretched him entirely. "Nnnnnnnnngh!" He grunted loudly just wanting the baby to get out
It was really bad when the contraction had gone when the nose was only the halfway out. Sam knew that it would cause lots of pain until the next contraction hit. "Breath, Jace, we can only wait now, don't push even though he wat to. We don't wanna tear your opening, please" Sam begged with all his might, He knew that this would be the worst if anything happened, Jace might not be able to give birth their triplets if his opening was torn with only the first baby on the way out. He wouldn't mind if Jace would curse him or even hit him, but the safety of his family was the most important thing now.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jace whimpered but nodding waiting on further instruction from Sam, he trusted him and knew whatever he said was what needed to happen. He felt the next contraction building up and cried out grabbing his knees and pushing clenching his teeth as he pushed
"Yeah, you're doing really great, honey. Do it slowly." Sam coached, trying his best, but as they knew that the head was really big, Jace couldn't push the nose out with this push, and the tip of the nose was still inside his ass. "it's okay, Jace, it'll move out with next contraction" He sad as Jace groaned in agony. The chin might be easier after this, but they still had to deal with pushing the shoulders out. Sam couldn't guess how long will it take, but he was sure that it wouldn't be that fast.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jace panted leaning back tears falling down his cheek quickly "Please...please get out" he cried brokenly before whimpering as another contraction hit and leant forward again screaming out as he pushed as hard as he could, his face was bright red from exertion and his veins on his head were popping out slightly
"Yeah, Jace, you're so good, honey," Sam said, holding his lover tightly. The nose had finally come out, following with a loud scream from Jace. "Okay, Jace, the head is almost out now, just the chin. Give me big pushes" Sam tried to encourage his lover again. They had some time to rest here but it wasn't too long til the next contraction hit. The chin might be easier but it still needed lots of effort.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jace cried out leaning forward and pushed as hard as he could trying to make it to counting to ten while pushing before leaning back sobbing softly and leaning forward again as another contraction came with no rest screaming out as he pushed as hat as he could
"Yeah, Jace, the chin is almost out, give me more, honey, you can do this," Sam said as he got between Jace's legs, trying to coach his lover as much as he could. The chin was slowly coming out now, and he could clearly see the baby's face. "Our little boy even has your face, honey. Lets push him out, so he can meet his mommy which is the best man in the world." Sam said, looking up at his lover. Jace looked really tired now, but this wasn't even the half way of the labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jace nodded and groaned leaning forward as any thee contraction rolled through him. He pushed hard, clenching his teeth as he did.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,703 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,449 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,131 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,754 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,010 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,369 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,167 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,958 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,054 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,953 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8