Closed Forever Close (Closed with Xiao2)
Well .. some hours ago I just started to get smaller.. then something like a snake grew from my stomach and now I don't know where I am , I can see but my eyes are closed, can't explain how I can see.. but it's very comfortable here I can feel all what you feel is just like if we were only one being .. I just felt how did you rub my with your hand ... I also can feel that you want to puke again... You shouldn't stay closer to the toilet
Right when he says that Caleb pukes in the toilet again “Man Aldo I feel so close to you as well.” “I’m pretty sure that snake thing is your umbilical cord you have to eat what I eat somehow.” “Man this actually feels really nice on my part besides you know the whole puking thing.” He pukes again. “That’s the only part that doesn’t feel good.” “I’m feeling real hungry but I guess that happens when you’re eating for two.”
Lol amazing!!! I want hamburgers , but don't eat much don't want you to get fat at least no more than necessary... Lol
Caleb feels the craving for hamburgers and tells Aldo “Well then I’ll make sure to go to the grill and make some.” “Besides I’m supposed to get fat eventually when you start to grow more.”
Ok but please I want onions, chocolate, sausages, and ice cream in my hamburger... What did I say that's awful... But I want to eat that... Sorry you don't need to eat that for me...
Caleb smiles at that “Don’t feel like that okay Aldo a part of pregnancy is weird food cravings I guess you’re just craving things and guess what so am I.” “So I’m gonna make you a burger with all that and enjoy every last bite because it feeds you.” “Also knowing pregnancy cravings that won’t be your last craving, but I’m gonna eat every last one for you.”
Nooo don't worry, you can eat a normal hamburger I'll eat something different for example your lover looks yummy from here lol... Have I ever told you that I love you, and now that we are one I Love you even more :)
Caleb a little confused “My lover are you talking about my dick?” “I love you to Aldo I love you a lot more.” “I feel so close to you now that we’re together and sooner or later I’ll have a belly and then one day I’ll push you out of me.” “Then we can celebrate your return.”
:D, well let's go for those hamburgers... And then I want to try something!!!
Caleb is finished making the hamburgers he smells them and puts his belly near them “I don’t know if you can smell this babe but my stomach is by the hamburgers and I’m gonna give you your first taste.” He picks one up and takes a bite savoring every last bite.
,lol I can't smell it but thanks for approaching it to me , ooooo my good I don't know how to describe it...the hamburger is delicious but also your mouth... Mmmm please more(Aldo smiles and jump inside, it's very small so probably Caleb fells just tickles)
Caleb smiles as he hears Aldo sound very excited he continues to eat more and more of the four hamburgers he made he sits back in his seat and asks “So Aldo how was all those hamburgers also what was that thing you wanted to try earlier?”
The hamburgers were like you.. delicious!!! And referring to what I want you or maybe we bout do I'd like to make love with you lol... I can feel all you do solo WhatsApp if you masturbate I'll put some images in your mind!! But maybe tomorrow i'm tied I suppose that being growing inside of you required much energy...
Caleb rubs his stomach “I’d love to do it tomorrow it will probably feel just as great as regular sex.” “If you’re getting tired though rest you need you’re sleep so you can develop into a big boy for daddy.”
^_^^_^^_^
Caleb...
(I’m not usually a fan of dudes with long hair, but you made it work with that drawing.) (Do you wanna continue now?)
(07-18-2018, 10:39 PM)Shadow091 Wrote: (I’m not usually a fan of dudes with long hair, but you made it work with that drawing.) (Do you wanna continue now?)

Well that drawing is just a pen practice I have to improve it LOL, UFFFF I have been drawing all the day so I´m a little tierd.. would you mind if we continue later??? I promes that I'm make caleb to look better for the next time :)
(Sure we can continue later I saw the other drawings and I loved them.)
(PEASE STOP... you are making me blush LOL :D thanks a lot bro!!!,see you later keep your self kind and beautiful!!)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,721 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,484 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,143 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,810 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,143 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,882 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,236 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,209 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,084 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,132 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8