Closed Forever Close (Closed with Xiao2)
OK.... Caleb wake up I´m hungry!!! O my loveee wake up!!
Caleb hears Aldo wake him up and still kinda groggy “Hey Aldo don’t worry I’m gonna feed you what are you craving for breakfast.” “Then after I’m done eating I’m gonna go take a shower one thing I’m gonna miss about you not being with me is that I can’t see your cute butt while we shower together.”
Lol well now my but and the rest of my self is closser to your heart, I want some eggs and bakon, coffee and... some Ice cream with tomato sause ... And.. Yes I also miss your delicios penis LOL.
Caleb imagines those food that Aldo is asking him to make and is both hungry and happy “Alright then I’ll make sure to eat up so you can feel nice and full and start to grow more.” “My penis also misses you, but in nine months you’ll be reunited with it.” Caleb goes into the kitchen and starts making all the food Aldo requested.
Well It will be difficult moment.. I want to kiss your sweet lips again, but at the same time I´d like to stay here where I´m safe, warm, protected and close to you, MMMMMMMMM those eggs are delicios, you really know how to make me happy... may be i should stop asking you to eat.. I fell as if I were getting fat, yhe space here inside is getting stretch... well I think that is time for a shower!!!
After Caleb is done eating everything including the ice cream with tomato sauce he pats his stomach “Well I think it would actually be kinda hot for you to be in here all the time, but you know that isn’t possible even though I’d so want it to be possible.” “I’m glad that you like my cooking to, the bigger I get the more room you’ll have and when you get big enough I’ll feel you kicking and that will make me even happier just don’t kick too hard all the time I need to sleep and do other things without having a sore tummy.” “I was wondering Aldo would you want me to masterbate in the shower like we discussed yesterday instead of doing it on the bed?”
Loool, I´d love it!!! in fact I'm dying for seen you naked again, lets go to the bathroom what are we waiting for???
Aldo remember all the mornings after breakfast, Caleb and Aldo used to make love every morning in the shower, touching exploring eating each other.. unfortunately Aldo had to go early in the morning so they couldnt spend more than half an hour every day.. but now we have much time to be naugthy ..
Caleb goes into the bathroom and takes off his clothes and looks into the mirror and rubs his stomach even if it isn’t big yet. He turns on the water and starts to enjoy feeling the water on his skin. He then look down at his dick and starts to stroke it enjoying going up and down his dick starts to get erect and starts to feel the pleasure go through him hoping that Aldo feels it as well. “Aldo you want me to put the soap on my stomach would that make you feel good to?”
O yes.... I can also feel your dick getting hard, and i can feel your hand stroking your balls and your ass.. Ican feel It all, please, stroke me stroke your belly...
Caleb really getting into it starts to stroke his belly and starts to feel pre cum coming out of his dick as he starts to feel more and more pleasured.
Oooooo yes... yesss ... i can feel the pleaseure, Aldo can percive how Calebs moans and almost lose the equilibrium due to the pleasure, I´ll do something for you Aldo press Calebs seminal vesicle.
Rub your balls I love when you do it!!
Caleb continues to listen to Aldo’s pleas and starts to rub his balls and strarts to feel the need to release “Aldo I feel like I’m ready to release you ready to feel it?”
www.... what?? OOO yes dady do it OOO dear....
Caleb continues to rub his balls and finally he releases all over the shower floor he puts his hand to the shower wall and says in between breaths “That....felt....amazing!”
yesss It felt amazing!!!! all your cummm I want it in my face in my mout!!!
Caleb looked down at his stomach “If only that could happen.” “Now I really need to get cleaned up.” Caleb then starts to clean himself off.

(Want to do a time skip to when it’s been three months?)
Aldo calmed dawn .. and say: well I think that we should finish our shower and... I supouse that you have to start working... Aldo saw the face of his beautiful buyfriend-husband in the mirror, and smile..
(I dont know.. I´m having a fun making you to puke LOL, Just kidding lets do it)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,721 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,484 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,144 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,815 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,163 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,901 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,241 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,222 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,086 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,153 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8