Mermens cave (closed)
Azizi looks at the kelp on his tail and blushes seeing that casper is taking care of him. He trys to hide the blush in his hair. The simplist thing makes him so happy sometimes he does alittle dance for casper "i dont want tp think about it right now. Lets go for a swim? I think i saw a lagoon full of your friends earlier?" He is trying to distract casper and have fun
Cas smiled gently at his mate and touched his cheek gently "Maybe we should just stay here, you are tired and your body is going through things and you need your rest. I also know you just want to cuddle" he grinned at his mate "And we can't do that around my friends, most of them haven't mated yet"
Azizi's eyes light up hearing that he gives another love bite to caspers hand before darting for the bed and slipping between the seaweed "i guess i forgot they have not found their mate yet.yeah im tired andlove cuddling. Do your friends know we decided to mate this year?"
Cas smiled and went and curled up next to his mate and stroked his side gently and he shrugged at the question "I didn't say anything but we've pretty much been mating since we met" he chuckled softly
Azizi blushes "i meant like do they know we decided to finally have a baby? Oh maybe we can throw a small party at the lagoon later?! Wait how did you know i wanted to cuddle?" He blushes as he shivers his stomach muscles twitching at being stroked hes extra sensitive
Cas shrugs lightly and smiled gently at his mate "I'm sure they knew it was going to happen sooner rather than later. If you want to have a party then we can. And because I know you and I can tell" he said smiling lovingly at Azizi holding him closer gently
Azizi giggles giving a few more love bites before snuggling. A few weeks later azizi wakes up and starts shaking casper excitedly "the party is soon wake up!" He shouts excitedly
Casper whines pulling him close "Quieten down baby, I love you but let's just tone it down slightly" he laughed softly "We're allowed to be fashionably late you know" he grinned cheekily
Azizi. Whimpers. Wriggling to try and get away being impatient near impossible since his stomach ofer the last couple weeks has grown much rounder theres still room to grow though. Hes been sick off and on and been trying to follow casper out of the nest alot recently. "But party? And friends" he looks eager to get out of the nest
Cas pulls him close, pressing Azizi's back against his chest. He kissed his neck playfully smiling against his skin "Okay, okay, we can go, once we've cuddled for a minute" he said smiling gently and reached forward rubbing his mate's belly gently
Azizi as usual melts into caspers arms. Pressing his belly outwards into caspers hands. "Okay. Only for a minute* though hes curling his tail like he wants to lock tails with him before they go. Hes been getting easily persuaded by roaming hands lately.
Cas smiled rubbing his mate's tender stomach and kissed softly on his neck rubbing their tails together lightly as he did. "I love you" he said softly and nuzzles playfully into his mates neck
Azizi blushes that cute fushia lighting up his cheeks as his gills open on his neck he curls his tail with cas the long delicate fins rubbing against his mates "i love you too casper" he smiles his hair floating up out of his face to reveal his eye glimmering as he tries to look away embarrassed. He loves the attention though.
Cas smiled gently before turning his mate to face him holding his cheeks gently and kissed him softly before pulling back and moving down to gently kiss his bulging stomach "I can't wait to meet our little one" he said happily smiling brightly up at Azizi

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,721 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,484 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,143 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,810 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,145 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,885 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,236 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,210 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,084 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,133 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8