Mermens cave (closed)
Azizi freezes hearing casper his hair floats up revealing his missing eye. He doesnt hear what casper is yelling about. The human spots him and trys to pull him out of the water. Thats when azizi gets violent baring his teeth and thrashing as hes pulled up he starts screaming as he repeatedly bites the man.
Casper caught up to them and grabbed onto his mate pulling him away from the human quickly. He gasped as he felt a stinging along his back protecting his mate from the human. He turned just as the human started to swim to shore. He grabbed Azizi and pulled him down towards their nest quickly to make sure his mate wasn't hurt, he didn't care for himself but his mate was another story. He looked over Azizi quickly making sure he wasn't hurt.
Luckily azizi only his minor cuts and signs of trauma. Hes still blindly biting not really sure who has him since casper is on his blind side. His other beautiful emerald eye has turned white blinding him in his fear proof of his shark heritage his fins are flared as he gives warning bites to try and get rid of a threat he can not see.. Not hard enough for any damage yet. The human looks stunned no doubt they will be keeping an eye on them now.
Casper kissed Azizi's head "You're safe sweetheart, I'm right here, I've got you" he said softly holding his mate close not sure how much damage had been done to him by Azizi or the cut the human had made on him but he just knew they were safe for now.
Azizi curls up in the nest hiding his face in caspers chest. He makes himself as small as possible sniffing and smelling the blood. He looks up scares fingers searching for the cut he looks angry suddebly that casper is hurt he turns with alot of sass to the. Entrance of the cave like hes about to go back and yell until he curls up holding his stomach wide eyed. He shakes his head not feeling so good
Cas watches his mate protectively and rubs his back gently "Are you okay?" He asked gently taking in the expression on his mates face, he twisted their tales together trying to make his mate feel better
He clings to caspers tail locking them together again as he ducks down into the nest grimacing. His hair floats up to show the hole where his eye used to be and the worry in the other one. He shivers "i feel sick... I think its starting" he mumbles putting off some body heat. Over the next week his fins will grow longer and his stomach will start to grow.
Casper stroked his side gently as their tails stayed locked together "Hey, its okay, I'm here for you, to do whatever you want that you think will make this easier" he said lifting his hand to hold his mates cheek smiling gently at him
Azizi nods pressing his forehead against caspers its one of his affectionate things he does when he wants to cuddle. He closes his eyes sighing happily and curling up. "I uh... I will just be sick tonight probably feverish... My body is going to be preparing for this" he looks embarrassed but happy "you should check on your injuries"
Casper wraps his arms protectively around him, rubbing his back gently. He kissed his head softly smiling gently "I am perfectly okay with that my love" he said gently "Do you want to rest now? Maybe that will help also? And don't fret, my injuries are fine"
He nods stretching slightly as he clings to casper. Hes still shaking and wanting to hide from the humans. He buries his face in. Caspers arms. Over the next few hours he gets a fever he tosses and turns his fins becoming longer more elegant he mumbles in his sleep about food even though hes sick. The last step is when his hips grow wider.hes definatly pregnant. With atleast one if not two based on the changes he settles in against casper he will be clumsy for a bit with his fins. His stomach growls loudly announcing he is waking up
Once Casper knew that his mate was safe he slowly fell asleep himself. He woke up just before Azizi and noticed the changes in his body and smiled a little to himself. He gently stroked his mates cheek as he awoke "Hi there sweetheart, what would you like to eat, I'll go hunt for you" he said softly
Azizi mumbles blinking like an owl. Hes always been a slow riser unless there is danger. He licks his lipa as he thinks slowly reaching to cover up in seaweed a clear attempt to roll back over. He doesnt want to leave the cave "if you can find squid? B but ill take anything right now i am very very hungry. Wait i lied... No puffer fish" he tacks on with a frown.he does nuzzle caspers hand giving a lovebite.
Cas smiled gently and leaned in kissing his head softly "I will get you a couple of things so you can choose what best suits your cravings" he said gently and removed himself from the nest before tucking the seaweed around his mate "I'll be back soon"
He nods curling up not long after casper leaves the humans find a napping azizi and take samples and pictures of the nest and wake azizi up as they are leaving. Azizi is just too tired to attack as he rolls over playing with his fins as he waits
Cas returned shortly after the humans left carrying a variety of seafood for Azizi. He laid them down in the nest and kissed Azizi's head gently "Sweetheart, in back with food for you" he said and touched Azizi's cheek gently
He looks pale "the humans came in while i was napping... They didnt hurt me..
They took some of the nest and one of my scales" he looks confused as he reaches for the squid. Predictable he grabs his favorite first "they also left this..." He lifts his tail showing the small tracker imbedded in his fins. Its attached tightly and wont come off without hurting azizi. It looks to have a small camera too. To see what azizi does all day. He huffs clearly more interested in food and in casper the way hes preening and flaring his fins he wants to dance and cuddle maybe go to the surface and sing with casper.
Cas frowned deeply "The humans were here?!" He said angrily looking his mate over for any signs he may have been hurt before looking at the tracker frowning. He tapped on it confused "Why didn't you do something while they were putting this on you?" He asked confused trying to fiddle with it a bit to see if he could get it off.
Azizi frowns looking down "i fell asleep and didnt wake up until they were leaving." He winces pulling his tail away like it hurts to touch it. There are claw marks. Hes been ripping scales to try and get it off no wonder he pulled his tail away. He shrugs "they didnt hurt me im not sure what they want. Maybe they wont come back?" He suggests hopefully.
Cas sighed and grabbed some kelp to wrap around Azizi's tail gently "That should help" he said softly and looked at his mate, he smiled weakly at him "Perhaps they won't come back" he said gently though he knew they probably would and he was a bit frightened of them doing that when his mate was alone

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,721 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,484 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,144 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,815 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,166 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,905 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,241 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,227 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,086 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,155 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8