The mythical world (opennnnnnnn)
Hits blinked at the howl, curiously watching Storm's good leg thump against the ground. He felt the wolf lean on him more, making a startled noise as he tipped over, ending up with Storm on top of him. "Aah....sorry..."
Storm blushed a little, his face inches from Hits "It's....it's okay" he whispered and bit his lip lightly, his heart thumping wildly at the close contact, everything had been so animalistic when they had sort of mated but now he couldn't help but feel like a giddy, hormonal teenager. He leant in kissing Hits gently for a few seconds before pulling away and moving off of him "Sorry, if you didn't want that" he said blushing brightly "I just...um...yeah" he said rubbing his neck
Hits' bright gold eyes dilated as he looked up at storm. He'd never really been so close with anyone, not even the broodmothers who cared for the hatchlings. He could feel Storm's heart, or was it his own thumping away in his chest? It didn't matter, because he was sure it skipped a beat when Storm kissed him.

He remained on the ground when the wolf got off him, looking up at the smoke swirling about the ceiling of the cave. It took a moment for him to come to his senses, sitting up quickly and shaking it off. "N-no, its okay..." he stammered, moving to check their meal.
(Sorry I've been off, work has been hectic and stressful lately so I just haven't had the time or energy to get on. Hopefully I should be good now)

Storm looked at his hands, that wasn't quite the response he had hoped for from Hits, the response almost seemed negative and he hoped he hadn't ruined what they had by letting his feelings creep in. He was too much of a sentimental creature, his pack had always told him it would be his downfall, ironically his sentimentality did end up getting him kicked out of the pack. He looked at the flames and curled in on himself a little.
Hits wasn't being negative, he simply didn't know how to deal with what he felt...so he distracted himself with a new task. Taking the food, he moved back over by Storm, giving him a small smile as he offered him his piece. "perfectly done. A bit toasty on the outside, but still juicy in the middle." He said, looking quite proud of his skill in cooking. Very few of his kind bothered to learn, just tossing things over a fire until it smelled good and then devouring it. But Hits tried to find the sweet spot for the meat, bringing out the most flavor and keeping it nice and tender.
Storm smiled gently at Hits and took the meat gently taking a reasonably big bite, a moan leaving him as the delicious meat covered his tastebuds, he hummed happily chewing it "This is the best meat I've ever tasted" he said happily smiling brightly at Hits as he licked his lips wanting to keep every drop of flavour in his mouth.
Hits smiled at Storm's reaction, moving to eat his own chunk. His tail swayed against the cave floor as he ate happily. He made a soft happy noise, toe claws tapping gently on the floor.

When he finished, he looked over at Storm. "Your leg okay?" He asked, tilting his head slightly.
Storm ate the meal happily before licking his lips clean of any remaining meat juices. He looked down at his leg and nodded biting his lip "I think so, I won't be running do a while but it's okay, he only did it because he thought I wouldn't be able to get out of the water, he didn't factor you into the mix...to be honest, neither did I..." he said smiling gently at Hits "Thank you again for saving my life"
Hey...?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mythical world(with Dusty) Littleittyboy 131 14,069 09-15-2018, 09:52 AM
Last Post: Dusty779
  O The Battle Against Mythical Races Roxas Atlas 1 927 11-27-2016, 12:56 AM
Last Post: ShadowsWolf
  (A fallen world, Closed with bhdire8 ) secretsparrow 119 17,174 10-26-2016, 10:04 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Living in a barren world((PAFP NSFW)) ~Zacharie~ 0 682 12-14-2015, 11:51 PM
Last Post: ~Zacharie~
  The mythical forest(open) Littleittyboy 1 890 11-06-2015, 07:49 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Preggo World (Closed with PregnantLad) SeanWoods221 67 10,738 10-17-2015, 06:01 PM
Last Post: PregnantLad
  Mythical Ranch (Closed with BabyDaddy) WolfenBreeder 46 12,050 07-17-2015, 02:56 AM
Last Post: WolfenBreeder
  World take over (Closed with DragonKnight) VenusLove 13 3,803 04-16-2015, 11:27 PM
Last Post: VenusLove
  New world, new hope.(closed) Okamiryun 41 10,142 12-06-2014, 06:44 PM
Last Post: Okamiryun
  myth world (open) wulf1walker 328 116,920 08-11-2013, 11:05 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy