Mars Needs Breeders! (Closed with Mpregbelliespls)
“Congratulations to you too! I can’t wait to see how many we get pregnant with!” I hugged Jana more gently this time, knowing that the embryos take time to implant.

“Now, how about that dinner?” I asked.
“Sounds good. I know a really nice mexican place we can go” i say
“Ooh, I’m really in the mood for some Mexican food right now. Let’s go!” I said. I started salivating over tacos while we left the medical center and headed for the restaurant.
“So how have you found mars? Are you enjoying it here?”
“Oh, yeah. It’s exciting to cross space and set foot on another planet. I’ve found a new job working in the greenhouses, and I love the new apartment I was given. What about you? How do you feel about Mars?”
“I love it here. Being a doctor i was needed, so i get paid pretty highly and have a really nice apartment. And when i was young i always wanted to go to space, ao here i am”
“Yeah. And do you know what the best part about it all is? I got to meet you.” I smiled at Jana, looking into her eyes as we neared the restaurant she told me about.
“Likewise” i whisper, holding your hand as we sit down at a table
Jana and I had a great time. We ate some great food and we talked about how we were both from Earth and that we both went to Mars to find a better life. And now, we’re about to bring some more lives into this world. I can’t wait to see how the next nine months play out.
After my amazing dinner with sam, we walked together towards a park, talking about what we liked and our hobbies.
“Where is your apartment?” I asked his, curious to know
“My apartment’s close to the greenhouses, on Carter Street.” I answered.
“Oh nice, not too far from me. Im On olympus way, the far end”
“Ah yeah, I remember where our two streets intersect. Maybe we could visit each other sometime?” I leaned my head onto Jana’s shoulder as we walked through the park together.
“Yeah maybe we could, that would be nice” i say, leaning into sam as we wander through te park. “In fact, do you wanna drop by mine on your way back?”
“Sure, you are my doctor, after all. And we’re gonna be pregnant together.” I replied while I gave my flat belly a pat.
“Its just this way, come on” i say, leadinf sam towatmrds my apartment
Jana grabbed my hand and led me to her apartment on Olympus Way.

“Whoa, nice place you have here.” I said. Although the apartment contained the same minimalist style of almost all the buildings in New Olympia, Jana’s apartment was noticeably more spacious than mine.
“Yeah, one of the perks of being a doctor here, i get a lot of stuff for my work, and since the male pregnancy experiments took off, it only helped with that” i reply, walking around my apartment. “Oh yeah, the pay for volunteering is about 5000 credits per month, and an extra 2500 dependent on how many you carry”
I was shocked at how well being a surrogate paid. My job at the greenhouses only paid 300 credits a week!

“Dang Jana, if you had told me that, I would have said yes sooner! I could buy a lot more Earth imported holo-vids and games with that kind of money!”
”i think you would have said yes regardless” I say, jokingly. ”when you're done you could probably move into one of these, maybe not the penthouse but still big”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,503 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,838 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,186 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,945 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,274 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,250 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,093 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,184 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8