Mythical world(with Dusty)
Storm couldn't help but notice the bull's hardening cock right in front of him and the bulls moans did something to his insides, it was almost magnetic as he continued pumping the milk he leaned forward and took the bull's penis in his mouth looking up at him through his unusually long thick lashes, hoping this was okay as he began to gently suck on him still squirting the milk into the bucket as he did
The bull gasped and moans "Wh...what are you doooooing?" he asked moaning out the last word mixing it with a lustful moo. he made no movement to stop him, the thick shaft releasing a large dollop of preseed into the feminine minotaur's mouth "Y...You don't need to do that..." he says letting him know he wasnt going to force him to continue.
Available for conversation, pm me.
Storm continued to suck and squeeze the milk out as he went. He pulled off just for a second "But I want to" he said gently before leaning back in and licking up all the precum before taking the length in his mouth again humming around it gently as he bobbed his head quickly
he simply nodded watching him his whole groin alive with pleasure he hadn't ever felt before. he gave a moo as he hummed to make his shaft vibrate and groaned feeling a part in him awaken, a part he thought he may have lacked but it was clearly there and a deep need to be mounted started to take over him as his shaft leaked more and more pre. "S...storm i..." he started wanting to tell him to mount him but couldn't process far enough in his brain due to just what was going on.
Storm looked up at him through his thick lashes, a clear question in his eyes, he pulled back looking up at him "What do you want?" He asked still pulling at his teats waiting for him to ask him for whatever he wanted. He let go of his teats and gently pulled on his cock loving the animalistic sounds he was making
the bull shifted to lean over the chair, his udder still over the bucket and he looked back at him tail raised "this tell you what i want?" he asked blushing deeply "I...i want you to Mate me... like the bull you are!" he reached down with one of his own hands to grope and stroke his length before moving to rub his udder and teats, giving another moo as he drew out some milk himself from the sensetive and still quite full sack.
Storm mooed loudly and quickly took Ronan by the hips before stroking his already semi hard member til it was completely hard and then he held onto Ronan's hips and pushed his thick member into him slowly, making sure that he was ready before he kept moving in until his whole member was pushed in "How's that?" He asked rubbing his mates back trying to get him used to the intrusion before he started moving
Ronan had mooed loudly the whole way that Storm had inserted his shaft, groaning loudly once he was hilted he wiggled his hips a bit pressing back against the shorter minotaurs hips "ohhh goood! m..mate me storm! make me your milk cow!" was all he said as he started making short, forward and backwards movements "D...dont hold anything back!"
Storm groaned as his hips were moved around on his cock. He dug his hooves into the ground and began thrusting hard and fast digging his fingers into Ronan's hips hard mooing loudly as the pleasure and animalistic tendencies took over him as he went slightly wild
it didnt take long before Ronan was drooling drool, pre and milk as he was fucked. the rougher and more animalistic Storm got the more he loved it. his own bellows of pleasure were sounding out almost in time with Storms and he had to use both hands to grip the chair as he was fucked. "o..ohh god S...storm! dont stop! never stop t...till im full o...of your seed!" he managed to bellow out as he pressed back against the humping.
Storm mooed loudly going rougher in Ronan loving his cries of pleasure. He kept thrusting with all he had in him "In going to fill you so you drip from your hole!" He bellowed before he came in thick loads all into Ronan panting a little as he kept moving in him anyway even though he was no longer really hard
"Oh... g...gods yes!" he bellowed out "i...i want it so m..much... fill me!" they both knew there were possible consequences from this, Ronan didn't care, he wanted this so badly. bellow him his udder leaked into the bucket, he wanted to grope and stroke at his teats or cock, but with the amount of pre he was leaking he probably wasn't going to last much longer.
Storm mooed loudly and reached around Ronan's waist grabbing onto his teets and his penis pumping them for Ronan as he slowed his pace behind due to being soft now. He loved watching the bull moan and moo like that, be damned if the potential consequences including the possibility of him being exiled from the herd
Ronan moaned and mooed loudly, gasping when his udder and penis were grabbed and stroked. he could somehow feel his balls churning and wanting to drain just as his udder was, the bucket bellow nearly full now and he clearly had more to give. "S...So c...close b...but th...the bucket.." he gave a loud moo at this point unable to finish his sentence and he points to the large milk urn for the bucket to be emptied into it. it would mean they would need to separate temporarily.
Storm kept going "It's okay, I'll clean it, come for me, I know you want to" he whispered into his ear gently as he kept pumping him quickly loving the sounds and bellows he was making
The bull groans and finally bellows loudly unable to hold back at the demand, he came hard, shaft erupting with a thick torrent of seed onto the floor while his udder released heavy shots of milk, his pecs leaking as well. he clenched down hard on the shaft in his rear as he came, wanting so badly for the other bull to fill him.
Storm moaned loudly feeling every drop of cum be pumped out of him. He slowly pulled back panting a little as he removed himself from Ronan. He picked up the bucket pouring it into the churn before grabbing a clean loin cloth to clean them both up, he tenderly cleaned the other bull smiling gently
The urn was empty and the bucket didn't fill much of it. Ronan gasped and moaned softly as the cloth wiped over his sensitive areas. he shuddered a little as it wiped over his udder and Storm could feel that he still had much to give. he shifted after a moment to rest in his chair, none of Storms seed leaking from him. "G...Gods... i needed that... but... w...were mated now..." he says panting softly "Wh...what are we going to do about that? I...I cant go back to town and i dont want you to be banished because of me..."
Storm gently massaged his udders and milked him more gently smiling softly up at him "Don't worry, if they banish me it was a long time coming, I'm too feminine for them anyway" he laughed softly and shook his head softly "You were one of the only ones who was kind to me anyway" he said shrugging a little
Ronan gave soft pleasured moos as he was milked and nodded "Well... at least we will have each other... maybe we can find another heard to join?" he says with a shrug "and of course i was nice to you, the... odd balls... should stick together" he says and gives a soft moo at of pleasure from the gentle milking "Maybe we should go with the delivery guy?" he muses rhetorically implying the human who regularly visited the Minotaur town to pick up milk to take back to the local village. Minotaur milk, while rich in flavor, was lower in fat and more nutritious than regular cows milk making it quite popular, especially to the feline hybrid races.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The mythical world (opennnnnnnn) Littleittyboy 68 7,327 09-15-2018, 04:59 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O The Battle Against Mythical Races Roxas Atlas 1 929 11-27-2016, 12:56 AM
Last Post: ShadowsWolf
  (A fallen world, Closed with bhdire8 ) secretsparrow 119 17,176 10-26-2016, 10:04 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Living in a barren world((PAFP NSFW)) ~Zacharie~ 0 682 12-14-2015, 11:51 PM
Last Post: ~Zacharie~
  The mythical forest(open) Littleittyboy 1 890 11-06-2015, 07:49 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Preggo World (Closed with PregnantLad) SeanWoods221 67 10,738 10-17-2015, 06:01 PM
Last Post: PregnantLad
  Mythical Ranch (Closed with BabyDaddy) WolfenBreeder 46 12,052 07-17-2015, 02:56 AM
Last Post: WolfenBreeder
  World take over (Closed with DragonKnight) VenusLove 13 3,805 04-16-2015, 11:27 PM
Last Post: VenusLove
  New world, new hope.(closed) Okamiryun 41 10,142 12-06-2014, 06:44 PM
Last Post: Okamiryun
  myth world (open) wulf1walker 328 116,921 08-11-2013, 11:05 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy