Mythical world(with Dusty)
Storm whimpered and clutched onto Ronan tightly "Thank you for coming back for me....I was worried you were just going to leave or think I abandoned you or something" he said holding onto him tightly. He wiped at his eyes quickly and grabbed his back holding onto his mate tightly as they walked through town
the bull chuckled and gave him a reassuring nuzzle to the cheek "Not a chance" he says with a smile and guides him to the cart "here we are, im guessing we sit in the back?" he asks getting a nod in return and he helps Storm in.
Available for conversation, pm me.
Storm smiled gently and curled up to Ronan humming happily. He was so glad that he felt wanted and loved even though they hadn't been together for long and he was sure they would find a place to accept them
Ronan smiles and holds Storm close, they rest comfortably as the cart moves. "There are four other herds in the area" the driver calls out not much later, probably about half way back to town "The others can take you, i only go to the one herd sadly." he tells them "As far as i am aware, the east herd is just as bad as yours, but the north herd gets alot of humans and other races wandering through their town so they are probably the most open minded, if i were you, i would go try them. They also seem to be low on productivity with milk, so maybe you would be able to help them?"
Storm bit his lip lightly and looked up at Ronan "The north herd sounds like our place for now" he said softly and took Ronan's hand gently and yawned lightly rubbing at his eyes tiredly before falling asleep against Ronan's shoulder snoring softly
Ronan smiles and keeps him pressed close. they eventually reach the city, and ronan is forced to wake Storm so they can change cart to head to the north.
Storm woke slowly rubbing at his face lightly and yawned gently standing up stretching a little. He thanked the man hopping off with Ronan and took his hand and curled into his side a little, nuzzling him a little.
Ronan smiled and returned the nuzzling and a soft kiss as they headed to the cart that would take them north "Hello? Umm, we were wondering if you could take us to the north herd?" the bull asked, what looked like, an anthro lion.
"Hmm, maybe, its a long trip, This isnt a taxi however.." he was cut off by the other delivery guy who pulled on his ear and whispered into it.
"Hrmph, fine, hop in, but dont complain about a boring ride or rough road" he grumbled thumbing to the cart
Storm climbed in first and curled up into a ball. He wanted to know what the other driver had said to the lion to make him take them. He laid his head on Ronan's shoulder sighing quietly. He picked up some hay that was there and started to fiddle with it nervously
ronan chickled lightly petting his mates head. he didnt think he wanted to know what they had said to eachother and simply rested for the trip. the lion was anything but chatty so the entire trip was rough but silent.
Storm fell asleep after a while, the bumpy ride somehow calming him, he automatically curled into Ronan's side as he slept snoring softly
ronan smiled watching him sleep. his free hand went to rub his belly a little and his mind drifted to ghe act they had performed some hours ago. he knew what could happen, whwt probably had happened and what would result from that act. but he couldnt find himself being upset at the idea of having a calf with storm... in fact he felt himself looking forward to it and he wondered if storm had any idea it was possible or if he would be happy about it too.
Storm dreamed happily about a future with Ronan and the potential of having calves together. He woke some hours later and stretched out his stuff muscles hearing his bones crack lightly
Ronan smiled as Storm awoke "hey sleeping beauty, were almost there" he says with a smile. the town was in sight and the driver finally spoke up "Its the largest heard in the area, they have visitors all the time from allnover. sadly they also have the lowest production rates for milk after a small accident a few years back." he says and looks over his shoulder to Ronan "You should be a welcome addition, should they accept you"
Storm swallowed roughly at the tone of that. What if they accepted Ronan due to his milking ability and not Storm? Storms lack of horns and more feminine body weren't helpful in any way close to what Ronan's was. He took Ronan's hand nervously and squeezed it gently taking a deep breath
"They will take us both, or not at all" ronan told storm comfortingly. the cart came to a stop not much later letting them climb from it and head off in search of the chieftains hut.
Storm smiles lovingly at Ronan before getting out of the cart and following Ronan to the hut continuously squeezing Ronan's hand taking a few deep breaths.
inside the hut was well lit by some large fires. the chief was a huge bull who sat proudly on his chair. he was intrigued at their entering, having been busy talking with his mate beforehand he now stopped and leaned forward a little. "Speak" was all he said and ronen stepped forward to explain their situation.
"Intriguing, we have never had a good relation with yhe herd you come from. The leader is a little too obsessed with the image of what a herd should look like... we will accept you both for now." he says seeming to leave a mild warning lingering. it was one of 'betray us and you will regret it'.
Storm had let out a breath he had been holding and thanked the chief quietly. He still held onto Ronan's hand quite tightly as they left the hut and headed towards where they were told to go.
they had been assigned a hut not too far away. it was small but was larger than either of them had been used to. a kitchen, lounge/dining room, bathroom and two bedrooms upstairs. it was already furnished and ronan smiled seeing it "Looks like our lives have improved"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The mythical world (opennnnnnnn) Littleittyboy 68 7,331 09-15-2018, 04:59 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O The Battle Against Mythical Races Roxas Atlas 1 931 11-27-2016, 12:56 AM
Last Post: ShadowsWolf
  (A fallen world, Closed with bhdire8 ) secretsparrow 119 17,180 10-26-2016, 10:04 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Living in a barren world((PAFP NSFW)) ~Zacharie~ 0 682 12-14-2015, 11:51 PM
Last Post: ~Zacharie~
  The mythical forest(open) Littleittyboy 1 890 11-06-2015, 07:49 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Preggo World (Closed with PregnantLad) SeanWoods221 67 10,738 10-17-2015, 06:01 PM
Last Post: PregnantLad
  Mythical Ranch (Closed with BabyDaddy) WolfenBreeder 46 12,054 07-17-2015, 02:56 AM
Last Post: WolfenBreeder
  World take over (Closed with DragonKnight) VenusLove 13 3,806 04-16-2015, 11:27 PM
Last Post: VenusLove
  New world, new hope.(closed) Okamiryun 41 10,142 12-06-2014, 06:44 PM
Last Post: Okamiryun
  myth world (open) wulf1walker 328 116,924 08-11-2013, 11:05 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy