Mythical world(with Dusty)
Storm moaned softly and wrappe his mouth around his mates crotch gently sucking lightly and reached up to milk him gently
Ronan nearly chuckled, he was spent and wasnt going to cum again soon "mm, replace your hand with your mouth my love, im afraid you have drained that part quite dry" he tells him referring to his cock.
Available for conversation, pm me.
Jace smiled gently and moved to his mates udder and began to drink the sweet milk straight from him, massaging his udder with his hand as he did so
the bull gave a groan and smiled petting his mates head "Ohh... y...you have no idea how good it feels to have a warm mouth instead of a hand" he tells him with a smile"I cant wait to be nursing our calf.."
Storm smiles gently and continued to drink the milk from his mate happily
Ronan groans and continues to pet his head "mm, Has this made your day better?" he asks "Made all that hard work worth it? your helping to support your loving mate and your calf?"
Storm smiled and nodded looking up at his mate happily
He shifted to roll onto his back so he wasnt looming over his mate now, he smiled letting his mate go back to his udder.

(Wanna skip a few months?)
(Yeah, you start :) )
Ronan Groaned as he shifted about the room. his belly was huge showing off he was due any day now and he was struggling to get around. his pecs and udder were quite sore, he had to stop being milked around a week ago and now he was quite full. Storm was home from work and Ronan knew he would be scolded if he was spotted out of bed but he was getting irritated being stuck in bed.
(Sorry, I've been really unwell the last week or so and have had no energy to do anything, sorry)

Storm heard his mate moving and quickly got up from where he was going to see his mate "What are you doing?" He asked raising his eyebrow at his mate struggling to move, their calf was quite big clearly, weighing down on his mate like this. He went up to his mate and rubbed his stomach gently "You should be resting"
he grumbles a little and pets his mates head "I have been resting.. it's all you let me do..." he protests "But when im having a false labor, am painfully overfull of milk because it needs to be saved for the calf, bored shitless ans starting to develop bed sores i cant just lay down all day and stay still... i need to move around"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The mythical world (opennnnnnnn) Littleittyboy 68 7,326 09-15-2018, 04:59 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O The Battle Against Mythical Races Roxas Atlas 1 928 11-27-2016, 12:56 AM
Last Post: ShadowsWolf
  (A fallen world, Closed with bhdire8 ) secretsparrow 119 17,174 10-26-2016, 10:04 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Living in a barren world((PAFP NSFW)) ~Zacharie~ 0 682 12-14-2015, 11:51 PM
Last Post: ~Zacharie~
  The mythical forest(open) Littleittyboy 1 890 11-06-2015, 07:49 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Preggo World (Closed with PregnantLad) SeanWoods221 67 10,738 10-17-2015, 06:01 PM
Last Post: PregnantLad
  Mythical Ranch (Closed with BabyDaddy) WolfenBreeder 46 12,051 07-17-2015, 02:56 AM
Last Post: WolfenBreeder
  World take over (Closed with DragonKnight) VenusLove 13 3,803 04-16-2015, 11:27 PM
Last Post: VenusLove
  New world, new hope.(closed) Okamiryun 41 10,142 12-06-2014, 06:44 PM
Last Post: Okamiryun
  myth world (open) wulf1walker 328 116,921 08-11-2013, 11:05 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy