The prince and the slave (closed)
Jace smiled gently "My heart told me to come so I followed it" he said softly "As cheesy as that sounds" he laughed gently and looked over into the darkness, he reached out til he touched Lex's arm and moved his hand down to capture his hand "Its different...I will get persecuted, he's not going to take the crown and ruin the royal line because you slept with a servant...I mean, my mother told me tales of how he used to sleep with lots of the servant girls before he married your mother" he said shrugging lightly
Lex csrrased the servants hands. They were not soft, but calloused thanks to thr his life of work. "As you said they were women... not another man" he said but smiled "but I think I would rather have one night with you than a whole life with a woman as my companion"
Jace blushed and shivered at the prince's words. He slid his fingers up the princes arms and neck till he got hold of his cheek, he moved carefully to sit on the princes lap and held his cheeks gently before leaning in kissing him gently and wrapping his arms around his neck lightly
Lexs heart began to beat fast and rapidly. as the servant kissed him and he kissed back with eagerness in the dark, where no else could see them. He set Jace in his bed and set himself over him and kissed him again gently, exploring and getting used to this new feelings. He hasn't done anything of this before.
Jace kissed him tentatively running his fingers through Lex's hair gently moaning quietly at the feeling of his body weight pressed against him. He pulled back and kissed along Lex's face softly and down his neck nipping and nibbling at the sensitive skin, he didn't have any experience but knew of some 'tricks of the trade' as they were.
"Are you sure if this Jace? I want you as my lover, not as my servant doing my bidding" he said and kissed down Jace's neck taking his time but deciding he really enjoyed the taste the skin of the younger man in his lips.
His hands trailed down his sides and began to raise his shirt to begin to undress him.
Jack hummed happily "I definitely want this" he said softly and rose his arms so his shirt could be taken off. He shivered a little and smiles softly pulling Lex back to him kissing him softly running his fingers through his hair
the fire was burning and his bed had been heated, so below the covers Jace would be warm. Lex threw the man's shirt ti the floor and proceeded to get rid of the pants. He kissed the exposed skin of the chest and every inch that was being revealed as he moved his pants down.
Jace moaned softly at the soft touches of Lex's lips on him. He bit his lip lightly "That feels so good" he whispered happily. He could feel himself start to get aroused and his member start to harden in his pants.
the prince slid the pants down Ans then began to tug at his undergarments and kissed the small hips of the servant man. "and you feel right... just right... I feel I belong here with you, in this bed... in this moment. To be truthful I always found you handsome" thr prince said blushing but as thry were in thr dark Jace wouldn't notice it unless he was really paying attention and the fire light would hit Lex in the correct place.

Lex could feel the bulge growing in Jace's pants and decided to free it by finishing of taking off the boy's clothes. And ns he kissed the erection the servant was now having. "Have you ever done this?" he asked, he felt nervous and scared of bit being good enough at this.
Jace moaned loudly as his hips were kissed, his erection becoming harder by the second. He blushed brightly "Surely you didn't always find me handsome, I was such a weak gangly child" he laughed softly before gasping and moaning loudly thrusting his hips up slightly as it was kissed. He shook his head "I've never even kissed anyone before" he mumbled, embarrassment at admitting that turning his face a bright pink
"And s now you're a gangly man, so why won't you believe me?" Lex asked almost purring as he kissed the base of his shaft and smiled "I haven't done this beforehand either... or had a kiss... I'm sorry if I do something wrong" he said rubbing Jace's side affectionately. He then took his shirt off and undressed completely before returning to his place over Jace and kissed his lips. "of I do something hat hurts you tell me" he said. He at least thought he had an idea of how to do this. He was just as hard as Jace by now and silently, but very gently, he made Jace part his legs for him. His fingers went to the anal opening, it was too tight and Lex didn't knew of his member would be able to go inside the tight hole.
Jace whimpered in ecstasy as his shaft was kissed. He kissed Alex deeply wrapping his arms around him tightly "It's going to be okay, I'll be okay" he said sensing Lex's hesitation. He pushed himself onto Lex's fingers gently biting his lip at the slight burning as his hole was so tight around Lex's fingers. He moaned quietly biting his lip gently and closing his eyes a little
Lex doubted penetration would be able to happen that night. Which was all right by the prince, he prefiered to take his time, even if that meant days, of that meant Jace would be okay and it harmed. Jace pushed himself down the tip of his finger and the tio stretched the anal hole. his fingers weren't necessarily big, yet even that small penetration seemed to be hard for Jace or at least very uncomfortable. "well work on this every night okay? I don't want to hurt you" Lex said kissing the servants abdomen with fondness
Jace shivered slightly at the kiss "It's okay, I'll be fine, it's only uncomfortable to begin with, you can go further, I promise I'll tell you if I can't handle it"
Lex pushed his one finger further in. He could feel thr muscles tensing and working in stretching around the intrusive finger. worh his other hand Lex massaged the anus in hopes of helping the muscles stretch and accommodate "Okay... but let me know how you're feeling" the prince said and kissed the servant's erect penis again to help soothe the discomfort his finger might be giving Jace.
Jace bit his lip moaning and whimpering softly "That's okay, I'm okay" he said pushing his hips down further onto Lex's finger rolling his hips as he got used to the intrusion panting softly
Lex gently removed his finger and gently pushed in inside him again to start helping the muscles dilate and it could start to not be painful for Jace. he would kiss the shaft and abdomen as he worked in dilating Jace.
Jace hummed and bit his lip moaning quietly "More Lex, more" he said rolling his hips slowly and took hold of his cock starting to pump it slowly moaning loudly, he hoped no one heard and would come in, the amount of trouble he would be in, it actually turned him on a little more
Lex leaned down to kiss his lips and muffle his moans that way "we need to be quiet, guards sleep in the room next door" he explained and kissed him again to keep him quiet. Soon he added a second finger to keep slowly working in dilating him "I think you'll be tired before we can do anything" he teased yet worked the second finger in and had to go very slowly as he could tell the muscles were tensing a lot.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,720 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,482 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,143 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,809 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,142 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,875 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,236 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,208 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,082 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,132 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8