The prince and the slave (closed)
Jace hummed against his mouth kissing him deeply rocking his hips into his fingers digging his finger into his back scratching it a little. He shook his head "I want more" he moaned quietly
the prince had worked for a long while, perhaps an hour or so to get Jace dilated enough. his fingers now went in with ease and Jace seemed to get very little pain from it. Lex kissed the lips of the servant and smiled "if you're not too tired my love... we can try now" he said blushing.
Jace nodded smiling, his smile a little sleepy but still bright "I'm ready I promise" he said happily wrapping his arms around him tightly and pulled his face to him kissing him gently running his fingers through his hair gently.
Lex kissed him fondly and reassuring "I love you" he sing himself whispering just as he moved inside Jace for the very first time. Just the tip was pushed in, Lex was watching Jace's face for any expression of pain. Ans he would carries his face to calm and relax him, wanting his lover to enjoy the coitus too.
Jace froze a little "W-what?" He stuttered out looking a little shocked looking into his eyes searching for an answer. He whimpered as he was entered slowly and bit his lip almost drew blood because he was biting it that hard
"Should... I have not said it?" he asked and paused seeing blood in Jace's lips and with his thumb he cleared thr blood "you're in pain" he said concerned and got out do him gently and brought him closer to him in bed "we can really wait... it's okay, besides you're tired.." he said nervous, not sounding as a prince at all.
Jace shook his head "No...I just...do you really believe that?" He asked quietly "I'm okay, I promise" he said smiling gently and sat on top of his chest gently "Here, I'll go so I know when I'm ready" he said gently and pushed himself down a little humming a little
"yes..." he said blushing as he gently rubbed Jace's arm softly "we've gown up together... you've always been there" he said smiling, nervous as zksce wasn't saying much about that topic. He was surprised to see Jace move to Mount him and the prince chucked pleasantly surprised and looked down. kind of wanting to see Jace move down into his shaft till they wee fully joined. He groaned at thr tightness of going inside Jace.
Jace bit his lip panting through the pain as he slowly lowered himself whimpering quietly as he slid further down, he knew it would be very painful especially considering it was their first time but he also knew the more he took on the faster he would get used to it. He got down to the end of the shaft and let out a breath he didn't know he had been holding, the intrusion felt almost unwelcome but so good at the same time "I love you too" he said softly leaning forward to peck his lips lightly
Lex smiled as Jace said he loved him too. He felt whole in thst instant. He sat, with Jace still riding him and smiled kissing his lips eagerly and happily as he rubbed his back knowing the servant was in pain. he cleaned away a stray tear 'its okay... I'm here "he whispered in a comforting manner
Jace smiled lovingly and started to move up and down slowly on the prince getting used to the thickness and fullness he felt each time, the pain was still there but it was only lingering in the background as the pleasure started to overrun it
In his excitement and arousal, Lex'a shaft was throbbing inside Jace and the prince was doing all he could to keep quiet and not scream or moan to loudly. He would seek Jace's lips to silence his moans. his hands were holding the servant's back, aiding him to keep in place.
Lex would also move his hips in small gentle thrusts as they made love. A strong wind opened the windows and blew out all the candles x just living the fire in the fire place. Lex shivered at the unexpected wave of cold air and his instinct was to make Jace roll, to leave him resting with his back against the bed as his own body guarded Jace from the cold.
Jace yelped quietly as he was rolled over but realizing why he couldn't help but kiss the prince harder digging his fingers tighter into Lex's hair moaning softly rolling his hips happily. He pulled back laying his head back and moved Alex's mouth to his neck and moaned softly as he was kissed. He reached down and grabbed himself and started pumping quickly
the prince thrusted in and out being still careful of not hurting the boy that now laid below him. His skin was getting goosebumps, both because of the sudden cold the open window was showing them in and for the feelings he was getting from making love to the young man. He kissed him fondly with want and with a certain passion that only comes when you've felt for too long in secrecy. His member was thickening inside his lover as he was coming close to his release.

(so sorry I haven't been able to reply before)
Jace couldn't help the moan that left his lips next, he had tried to hold it back but couldn't. He pulled Lex's mouth back to his kissing him desperately as he did. He kept pumping himself quickly and cried out against Lex's mouth which muted the noise as he came all over there chests and stomachs. He felt his anus tighten around Lex's member almost milking him.
Lex had never felt this before. A side of him was screaming this was immoral, and he realized it was the voice of his own father. Yet... another side of him was bubbling and about to burst with happiness. It was total bliss when he finally came and his warm seed was released deeply inside his lover. He kissed Jace's lips and down his neck as he was still ejaculating deep in him "I love you Jace"
Jace moaned softly as he felt Lex release inside him. He felt his cheeks blush a little under the look Lex gave him as he spoke "I love you too" he said softly. He leaned up and softly kissed him lightly and ran his hand through his hair lightly.
he smiled happily, panting trying to catch up his breath as he moved out of inside his lover and smiled as he stared up to the ceiling. He kissed the servant's shoulder before he stood up to go close the window so the warmth would return to the room. He went back to bed with him and smiled "Can you stay the rest of thr night?" he asked, as his fingers traced the flat abdomen of his lover.
Jace but his lip watching the young prince, still convinced this was the best dream he had ever had. He shivered at the fingers running over him and bit his lip lightly before shaking his head leaning over and kissing Lex softly "I really wish I could but I start quite early and the later I leave it the more suspicious it will be if someone sees me leaving your room" he said gently and tucked some of Lex's hair behind his ear
Lex sighted. He knew Jace was right and thr best thing would be for Jace to silently go back to his own room "you're... right. I don't like it, but you're right" he said and kissed his lips gently again and smiled "Zim glad you came though... I thought... you wouldn't"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,723 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,485 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,144 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,817 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,168 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,907 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,241 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,229 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,087 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,157 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8