Closed Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people)
Caleb looks at his massive belly which feels heavy on him, but good at the same time “I feel amazing.” He feels his baby start to kick “It looks like he likes it as well.”
"You look so good" Thomas mumbles, running a hand over the dome of Caleb's belly. "Wanna massage each other for a bit?"
Caleb reaches down for Thomas’s belly and starts to rub it as well “Are you ready to rub me to?”
Thomas rubs Caleb's belly. He closes his eyes as Caleb's touch makes him feel good. He rubs Caleb more intensely 
Caleb tells him “Woah not too hard.” “So do you wanna discuss Balagrae’s next lieutenant that we’ll be hunting down she’s been a pest for quite some time?”
Thomas smiles "only if you suck my dick first" he laughs and kisses Caleb
Caleb nods “Alright though could you guide it closer to my mouth this belly you just made bigger it’s gonna be hard to bend down?”
Thomas moves and thrusts his large dick into Caleb's mouth. He moans and squirms "bite on it" he begs "chew it"
Caleb does as he said and begins to bite and chew on Thomas’s dick.
Thomas feels his balls begin to swell again. He tries to warn Caleb but the pleasure stops him forming words. He shoots a load of cum again inyo Caleb's mouth with a moan and a smile 
Caleb swallows all the cum and feels his belly expand more from all of it. “Oh man I look humongous now.”
Thomas smiles "and so hot. Want any more insidw you"
Caleb answers “No I think I’ve had enough.” “I hope Namina delivers his kids without any problems.”

(Hey Gadiva22 you there?)
Thomas nods "yeah okay, can you take the spell of me then please and after I'll give your belly some loving"
Caleb nods and his hands glows and he puts them on Thomas’s dick again and then takes them off “There no more cumflation abilities for your penis.”
Thomas smiles "Yeah okay. Now come here baby, let me love that belly of yours"
Caleb cuddles close to him and pats his belly “Alright then time to give my belly some attention.” “So I haven’t asked have you experienced any growths since the last time?”
Thomas rubs the belly lovingly. He smiles at Caleb and says "no, they must be stable for now" he kisses Caleb's belly
Caleb nods “Good I’m glad.” “Thomas would it be alright with you if I put another baby inside of me right now?”
Thomas looks at him "you're going to make another child?" He smiles "Is there a way to do it so that I would be biologically related to it?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,287 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,523 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y) Shadow091 351 24,771 09-19-2018, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Shadow091
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 62,176 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Smile Pregnant experiment popop 18 3,323 09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 960 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  Pregnant Together (Closed w/birthroleplayer27) hockeypreg2 45 6,517 08-26-2018, 11:59 PM
  O Pregnant Roommates Shadow091 37 6,411 08-23-2018, 08:19 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Pregnant family (open to all) popop 103 12,525 08-08-2018, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Mpregbelliespls
  pregnant popular girl married to pregnant boy ( sequel to popular girl with pregnant) Maggie may 208 48,946 07-20-2018, 12:26 PM
Last Post: preggers