Closed Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people)
Caleb nods “Of course you see you already stuffed my belly with the ingredients to make it possible.” “Once I cast a spell on my body it will convert the cum you put into me into a baby and they’ll become six months old just like my other little one though with this much cum it may give me more then one.”
Thomas thinks a little "Is... Is there I way I could do it? Could I perform the spell"
Caleb is uneasy at him asking that “I don’t know Thomas you’ve never studied magic before and sometimes it takes years to get a spell right.” He pats his belly “It took me about a year to get this one right.”
Thomas smiles "yeah, I don't wanna hurt you and-" his babies begin to squirm a little "oof, careful you"
Caleb rubs the belly and talks to the kids inside “Hey hey calm down okay you’re not making your daddy feel great.” He kisses the bellybutton.
Thomas moans "I wish these were your children, not some magical made ones" "make those babies, maybe watching you will turn me on?"
Caleb nods “Okay get ready.” He places his hands on his belly, begins to chant in an untranslatable language, and his hands began to glow as the cum in his belly was turned into a baby. When he felt the spell over he looked down at his belly “And it’s done I’m carrying your biological kids.” “I should be able to find out how much with another spell.” “You wanna know how much your cum made in me?”
Thomas watches and as Caleb chants, Thomas's dick begins to grow hard. He looks at Caleb "Tell me, how did I do?"
Caleb casts the spell “Well I can sense three kids in me.” “So I guess you gave me twins.” “Though because of all the cum that was in my belly they’re going to be a little large.”
Thomas nods "Wow, So much cum" The babies begin to move again and Thomas winces. His erect penis begins to grow in girth as his belly rises a little. His balls also swell a little.
Caleb sees the growth “Hey are you okay?” “I see your balls growing, but is your belly growing as well?”
Thomas nods "what's happening to me?" He cries in panic, he winces
Caleb tries to help, but he doesn’t know what to do “What’s happening do you is it happening in any specific region?”
Thomas just breathes as his belly expands. His balls also expand until finally he shoots a large load. His balls return to normal size but his belly is bigger
Caleb looks at the belly “I guess we kinda jinxed it when we said you haven’t had a growth in awhile.” “How big do you think your belly is?” “To me it looks like you’re about overdue with quadruplets size.”
Thomas groans "I... I don't know..." he struggles to keep his eyes open as the growth sapped his energy. He looks at Caleb and holds out his hand
Caleb takes his hand and sees the babies kick in Thomas’s belly “You’re huge.” “How are you gonna kill anything at this size?” He looks at the belly and asks “My magic is pretty powerful maybe I can try and break your spell so you can give birth or find some solution so you don’t burst open.”
"I... I don't wanna harm them..." he tries so hard to stay awake for Caleb "Maybe a spell that... that would let me shrink my belly at will?" His breathing becomes regular as he fights the tiredness away
Caleb looks at the belly “I’ll see what I can do.” He opens a spellbook and starts to read a spell and puts both his hands on Thomas’s belly “There you should be able to shrink it at will.” “Try it out.” “Just think of your belly shrinking and it should happen.”
Thomas looks at Caleb "how do I reverse it? As in, get back to this size?" He puts a hand on his belly

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,288 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,524 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y) Shadow091 351 24,788 09-19-2018, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Shadow091
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 62,193 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Smile Pregnant experiment popop 18 3,323 09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 960 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  Pregnant Together (Closed w/birthroleplayer27) hockeypreg2 45 6,524 08-26-2018, 11:59 PM
  O Pregnant Roommates Shadow091 37 6,412 08-23-2018, 08:19 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Pregnant family (open to all) popop 103 12,525 08-08-2018, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Mpregbelliespls
  pregnant popular girl married to pregnant boy ( sequel to popular girl with pregnant) Maggie may 208 48,957 07-20-2018, 12:26 PM
Last Post: preggers