Closed Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people)
"Are we gonna go eat then? I'm starving! There's a quiet table over at the back of the room where we can eat and chat. I know the woman who makes food here, I'll tip her a little and she'll make us all sorts of food. she knows elven cooking too so there's something for everyone. Now lets go, come on" Thomas gets up and walks to Caleb, he then gestures for the rest to follow and begins on his way up the stairs to the cosy room.
Emily waddle very slowly her back really hurting her
Caleb says “You go ahead and talk to the cook.” “The rest of you should go with him I’ll stay back and help Emily so she doesn’t fall behind.”
Emily was not even half way up the stairs rubbing her sore back "my back has to be really hurting today
Caleb put his arm on her back to help support her “So Emily I won’t make you answer if it’s too personal, but who’s the guy who got you pregnant is he still in your life?”
Emily smiles gently when Caleb help her then she looks down "the father was an elf we met and I thought he was the one for me but I was wrong when I told him I'm pregnant he hit me and said he didn't wanted the baby
In the kitchen, Thomas walked over to the elderly cook "Hey Moira! I've got some friends out front and we're gonna need a lot of food because most of us are pregnant. So could you make us something please?" Moira nods "Oh Thank you, here for your troubles" Thomas tips her quite well and then goes back out into the room. He gestures to the long table in the back. Everyone walks over and sits down, but Thomas saves a seat beside him for Caleb. it's not long until Caleb and Emily make there way over to the table. "Caleb, I've saved you a seat here, there's enough room for Emily between you and Namina."
Caleb feels sad hearing that “That guy probably deserves to be punched across the face for that.”

When they get back upstairs he sits down next to Thomas “Thanks for saving me a spot.”

(Alright I’m going to eat my dinner now so I’ll be back when I’m done eating.)
Emily sits down slowly beside Namina
"So Emily, you're the only one I don't really know. So, just tell me a little about yourself." Thomas thinks for a second "Actually, let's all tell everyone something about ourselves. We only just met and it's only been work-talk. Let's have just some nice friendly chit-chat"
Emily smiles she rubs her stomach "well my family was killed by the sorcerer I saw it happened I know the face and he is not a good person I trained myself to fighting but I still need help some "showing her sword
"Well I guess you've come to the right place." Thomas looks down at his own stomach "This is a curse. I watched my family and entire town burn because of the Sorceress. I followed her onto the road and tried to steal her septre, thinking it was her power source. She caught me and cursed me into this pregnancy, I can't give birth until she dies... Or I die" He rubs his stomach lovingly "They fill me with love, but every day they grow a little more. That fills me with dread"
Caleb looks down at Thomas’s stomach and puts his hand on it to rub it “Sorry if this is invading your personal space, but I thought you could need these rubs.” “Don’t worry we’ll kill her and then you can deliver your babies.” “As for myself I can tell you that I was born with a single mother my dad apparently left for war against Balagrae’s forces, but he never came back.” “My mom was a mage who was so powerful her talents were recognized by the king and she was made a mentor in the king’s army and taught other mages how to use spells and control them so they don’t explode or nothing bad happened.” “When I was old enough she started teaching me I was quick learner guess I inherited that from her.” “One day though a month after my 12th birthday Balagrae broke into the kingdom and tried to turn my mom against the king.” “My mother refused so she used her magic to bind me and try and force my mother into submission.” “My mother had to use all her magic to save me from the binding and to banish Balagrae back to whatever hole she came from.” “Using that much magical energy was too much for her body though and she died in her sleep.” “When I saw her body her magic left her body and went into mine.” “I became stronger and lived under the king as one of his most powerful mages at the castle.” “He trained me until he thought I was ready and apparently I’m ready now I will avenge will mother and make Balagrae pay.” “No one knows where Balagrae’s power comes from apparently her scepter isn’t the source of her power since Thomas failed to take it from her.” “If we find that source and destroy it she’ll probably be so weakened she’ll be easy to kill hopefully.”
Namina remains stand offish keeping the cloak pulled tightly around him. He doesn't cear for attention. He simply feels weird about it. He looks over at Emily and then misty tugs on his hood. He releases his cloak to reach up and let the fairy perch on his finger. "what's the matter you got a problem with somthing?" she chiperex and he rolled his eyes. "no." he said simply. Then preceded to look at the other at the table. He didn't notice his fury belly was sticking out from under his cloak.

we are all alicorns on the inside!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...Zf1cMLWLAF
Caleb asks “Namina who are you exactly talking to I’m fine if you like talking to yourself, but I’m just curious?” “Also we’re telling stories about our past what can you tell us about yourself?”
Emily trys not to look at namina stomach from under his cloak she rubs her stomach feeling kicking from under the shirt she was wearing
"oh I was talking misty I assume she's cloaking herself. She's a fairy of sorts. Come now don't be rude show them your pretty self." on his finger a small creature resembling a mint human with large bug like epuple eyes and shiny greenish blue wings sat on his finger." there was that so hard. I personally have reason to kill the queen she enslaved my brother and I he helped me escape I as lso freed misty. She's power ful with cloaking spells. Her men came after me and gave me more than just a few scars as a reminder. He rubbed his belly lightly. They were to kill me be did somthing far worse."?

we are all alicorns on the inside!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...Zf1cMLWLAF
"oh my god Caleb. that's such a sad but loving story. And these belly rubs are great! The babies inside of me, they respond to your touch! It feels great! Hope you don't mind if I return the favour?" Thomas reahes over and puts his hand gently to Caleb's belly. He massages it, looking into Caleb's eyes to see if he can detect any pleasure there,
Caleb ask with concern “Did they rape you?” “Thanks for the rubs they feel great.” He tried to hide he was slowly getting a tent in his pants.
(08-29-2018, 11:32 PM)Shadow091 Wrote: Caleb ask with concern “Did they rape you?” “Thanks for the rubs they feel great.” He tried to hide he was slowly getting a tent in his pants.

Was that first question to me?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,287 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,522 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y) Shadow091 351 24,748 09-19-2018, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Shadow091
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 62,008 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Smile Pregnant experiment popop 18 3,319 09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 956 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  Pregnant Together (Closed w/birthroleplayer27) hockeypreg2 45 6,478 08-26-2018, 11:59 PM
  O Pregnant Roommates Shadow091 37 6,375 08-23-2018, 08:19 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Pregnant family (open to all) popop 103 12,501 08-08-2018, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Mpregbelliespls
  pregnant popular girl married to pregnant boy ( sequel to popular girl with pregnant) Maggie may 208 48,857 07-20-2018, 12:26 PM
Last Post: preggers