Closed Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people)
"yes." he said not wanting to meet anyone's eyes. He didn't want them to see how close to tears he was. He didn't like thinking about it. The ting fairy flew up to his face making tiny clicks. "I'm fine misty honest." he said to the green skinned fairy now with her tiny hands on his cheek. Her wings made a light humming.

we are all alicorns on the inside!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...Zf1cMLWLAF
Caleb tries to give him a reassuring look “Well you won’t have to worry we’ll protect you and your kids when you deliver them we won’t let anything to you or anyone else here.” “It’s nice that you also have Misty to talk to and reassure you as well.” Caleb got up from his seat and walks over to Namina’s seat and hugs him “My mom always said a hug can make someone trust you and feel protected so that’s why I’m hugging you.”
"Hey! When do I get my hug? I want some reassurance too!"
"the movement caught his attention but the hug made him smile. His ears flicked widly as the touch both made him happy and to his suprise feel safe. He started to purr lightly. Misty whent and sat in his hair." thank you I feel much better." he reached a hand up and placed it on the arms around him.

Emily stands up from the table getting some fresh air outside
Thomas sees Emily stand and follows her out. "Hey, you ok? you've been quiet all meal?"
Caleb let’s go from the hug “Hey it’s the leader’s job to make sure his friends and family if you’d like to be called that feel good and safe.” “I’m glad I could make you feel happy Namina.” “And as for you.” He goes over to Thomas “Here’s a hug for you to.” He hugs Thomas.
Emily rubs her sore back "yeah just my back really hurting today and the twins aren't helping
Caleb asks him “So is that hug making you feel good?” “You almost looked jealous when I hugged Namina.” “Emily I could use some of my magic to help ease your sore back it may be temporary, but you’ll probably feel better for awhile you want me to do that for you?”
As Caleb hugs Thomas, Thomas kisses him on the neck seductively. He rests his hands on Caleb's belly. Then, after a moment he breaks away. "Yeah, maybe I was jealous when you hugged Narmina" He smiles, "You wanted me to be jealous, didn't you?"
Emily wipes her eyes she waddle very slowly to a tree to sit down
Caleb blushes a deep shade of red and put his hand where Thomas kissed him on his neck “Well that was unexpected.” He notices her go over to the tree “Hey Emily you didn’t answer my question would you like some help with my magic?”
Namina looks around the table. He then sighs and gets up slowly. His large belly making it hard. After about 5inutes of struggling he gave up. He try again a few minutes when he wasn't tired from his first attempt.

Emily looks up her eyes red from crying "I don't know how to do magic I only know sword fighting
Caleb asks her “Why you crying you should feel happy do you want a hug to?” “I’m the one with magic silly I can make your back feel better with my magic I won’t do it if you don’t want me to though so I’m gonna ask again do you want me to use my magic to make your back feel better?”
Namina whent for his second attempt. He managed to get up. He stood up and walked out to see what the others were found. He noticed Emily had been crying. He simply walked over to her and squared down in front of her. "I can assume your back hurt. if you don't mind I might be able to help. I my self am carrying twins. I just need to see your back." he offered sweetly.

Caleb looks at Namia “Yeah I asked her something similar just using magic.” “Is your back making you feel sad Emily or is something else making you cry?”
Emily started to have a panic attack from people coming to her she trys to move but couldn't tears falling down her face rubbing her sore back
Caleb noticed her heavy breathing “Okay that isn’t good looks like I’ll have to use some magic without your permission.” He flashes his hand over her eyes shining out a green light “That should calm you down.” He then puts his hand on her back and a similar green light comes from it “And that should help relive some of the soreness from your back.”
Emily looks up tears falling down her face "h how do you that my back little bit better

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,287 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,522 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y) Shadow091 351 24,746 09-19-2018, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Shadow091
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 62,001 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Smile Pregnant experiment popop 18 3,318 09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 956 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  Pregnant Together (Closed w/birthroleplayer27) hockeypreg2 45 6,474 08-26-2018, 11:59 PM
  O Pregnant Roommates Shadow091 37 6,374 08-23-2018, 08:19 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Pregnant family (open to all) popop 103 12,499 08-08-2018, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Mpregbelliespls
  pregnant popular girl married to pregnant boy ( sequel to popular girl with pregnant) Maggie may 208 48,844 07-20-2018, 12:26 PM
Last Post: preggers