Closed Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people)
Caleb smiles at her “My mom taught me that spell when I was 9 I tried doing parkour because I saw some of the soldiers training it learning how to climb up walls they looked like human spiders to me.” “I wanted to be just like them so after everyone left I tried climbing up the training wall halfway through I lost my balance and feel on my back.” “A nearby guard heard the thud I made and immediately took me to my mom by back felt so painful and sore she used that spell I’m using on you right now and my back felt normal again.” “She taught me the spell after that, but of course not before she punished me by making me clean the mage’s restroom for two days.” “That was a crazy few days.”
Emily giggles softly
Caleb hears the giggle “Yeah that story tends to make people laugh when they hear it.” “I’m just gonna keep doing this for another minute and you’ll feel fine until the morning.” “Hey um Emily could I talk to you about something?”
Namina observed her actions then had theory. "I think she might have a form of depression. It happens often to expecting moms. I myself whent through a similar phase. Hormones run rampid and make you all crazy inside." he said pushing him self up. He cloak slid free from his middle. To reveal its largness compared to his frame. His fluffy fur only making it look more noticeable.

we are all alicorns on the inside!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...Zf1cMLWLAF
Caleb looks up at Namina “Well hopefully you’ll feel better now and now you have all of us to help you out if you ever need it again just ask and I can use my magic on your back.” “Namina since you’re here to could each of you give me advice about something personal?”
Emily nods her head at Caleb
Caleb says “Well Thomas kissed my neck really seductively after I hugged him I just met him, but I actually feel attracted to him so do you guys think I should go back inside the tavern and ask him out?”
"sure what is it." he asked then made a small face. Having been just kicked in the ribs. His ears whent flat he let out a low hiss.

Emily nods her head yes she sits down under the tree "for the past few hours my stomach been hurting off and on
Caleb asks “So you guys think I should go for it?” He felt a blush go on his face after he asked that.
(Have to go to bed work tomorrow morning but I be back in the afternoon (
"if that would make you happy go for it." he said ears flat. He rubes his rib cage under his cloak.

Caleb gets up and hugs Namina and Emily “Thanks I’m gonna go talk to him.” Caleb goes in the tavern and finds Thomas “Hey Thomas I wanna ask you something, would you want to be my boyfriend I know from the neck kiss you may be interested, but I just have to ask?” “If it’s also okay could I kiss you on the lips?”
When Caleb finds Thomas he is upstairs in a room he has got for the night. He is topless and arranging blankets on the bed. At the sound of the question he whirls around. He looks to see Caleb behind him. He smiles "You want to be my boyfriend? I... I... Yes! I love you! As for the kiss..." He plants his lips firmly on Caleb's. As he does, their bellies touch. Thomas reahes down to put a hand on Caleb's bump, but a baby inside of him kicks and hits Caleb's belly. Thomas pulls away sheepishly "I'm sorry about that" he says with a blush.
Emily sharpen her sword under the tree she started to shiver as the sun went down
Caleb blushes a bright shade of red after the kiss “I love you to and don’t worry we’re both pregnant it’s gonna happen and you’re going to pregnant longer then me.” “It just gives me more to love when you start getting even bigger.” “Would you have enough room on the bed for me as well cause if it would be alright I’d like to sleep in the same bed with you.” “I can also warn you I’m a cuddler.”
"There's room here if you want, There's more than enough" Thomas strips down to his pants and turns to Caleb. He pulls Caleb's shirt off and unbuttons his trousers. He then slides onto the bed and waits for Caleb to join him.
Caleb comes onto the bed and wraps his arms around Thomas “You’re really comfy.” “I now have another reason to kill Balagrae and that’s to break your curse so I can love you and your kids and of course my kid.” “You’re going to be an amazing dad we both are.”
Thomas smiles at these words. He puts his hand on top of Caleb's and directs it to his belly. Thomas loves the warmth that Caleb radiates and he pushes himself right up close to Caleb. "You rub me and I'll rub you?"
Caleb smiles at the thought “Sure I’d love to.” He starts rubbing Thomas’s belly “You know I actually never believed in love at first sight that is until I’ve met you.” “Then again I’ve never really had anyone to love romantically.” “I’m technically still a virgin to because my pregnancy was created by one of my magic experiments so I’ve never touched anyone intimately either.”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,287 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,523 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y) Shadow091 351 24,763 09-19-2018, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Shadow091
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 62,175 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Smile Pregnant experiment popop 18 3,323 09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 959 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  Pregnant Together (Closed w/birthroleplayer27) hockeypreg2 45 6,513 08-26-2018, 11:59 PM
  O Pregnant Roommates Shadow091 37 6,396 08-23-2018, 08:19 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Pregnant family (open to all) popop 103 12,521 08-08-2018, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Mpregbelliespls
  pregnant popular girl married to pregnant boy ( sequel to popular girl with pregnant) Maggie may 208 48,932 07-20-2018, 12:26 PM
Last Post: preggers