Doctor and Jock (closed w/EricMoss23)
Ryan was beyond excited that the doctor was eager "Yeah Ill be over in about 20? just need to grab a shower! should I bring condoms?"
Sam looks at his phone for a moment and then sighs again. There's no point in condoms since that would be closing the barn door after the horses are out.

"Nah, bare is fine. I'll leave the front door unlocked."
Ryan got dressed after a quick shower, skipping the boxers as they would come off sooner anyhow. he was thrilled the doctor was ok with bare. 20 mins later he was knocking on the Doctors door
Sam opens the door in just a pair of sweats, smirking at Ryan. "I told you I left the door open. You made me put on pants."
Ryan grabs his stomach and runs to the bathroom throwing up, he looks up as you walk in " sorry god I dont know where that came from"
Sam frowns and kneels down next to him, the doctor in him immediately worried. "Are you sick?"
Ryan looks up "No I feel great what does it look like! God I hate the flu"
Sam rolls his eyes. "Clearly you are sick. What I was asking for was more information regarding symptoms. I am a doctor, not just a hole to fuck when you're bored."
Ryan rolls his eyes and Stands wiping his mouth "it started about a week ago and occurs at random times. I feel ok more or less just a bit tired and my nipples are sore. and I dont view you as another hole to fuck....I dont fuck bare randomly it means something to me"
Sam nods a little and digs around in the cabinet for a spare toothbrush. "Brush your teeth. I'm pretty sure you don't have the flu. The timeline would be correct for you to show early pregnancy symptoms if you are pregnant."
Ryan freezes lifting his shirt and feeling his abs " you mean it took that quickly?" he brushes his teeth as he gets hard
"You won't feel any changes yet," Sam says as Ryan touches his abs. "But yeah. If it took, we would know in three weeks. You have an appointment tomorrow for a follow up."
Ryan stops and looks in the mirror feeling his abs "You mean you think Im pregnant?"
"Probably. That was the goal," Sam reminds him. He crosses his arms, looking at Ryan in the mirror. "Did it not even cross your mind when you started throwing up?"
Ran looks at sam... "Well never thought about it always thought the other guy would be worried about that and not me"
"The other guy knows the signs." Sam bites his lip. "Do you want a test now or do you want to wait until tomorrow? I have a few here."
Ryan looks a bit nervous "Might as well be now, you sound like you have experience with them personally"
Sam gets a test out, handing it to Ryan. "So you just pee on the stick and we wait three minutes. I'll wait outside."
Ryan looks at Sam "I thin you can stay not like you've not seen me naked"
"I don't need to watch you piss," Sam says. Then he smirks. "Besides, you want to be able to go. Having me half-naked next to you might make that a little hard."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,501 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,167 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,836 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,181 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,938 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,269 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,247 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,093 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,183 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8