Doctor and Jock (closed w/EricMoss23)
Ryan cant argue with Same, he whips out his jock dick and pees on the test "I walk out that was kinda erotic! so how have you been?" Ryan kisses sam and squeezes his ass
"Busy," Sam says, kissing Ryan back. He presses his ass back against Ryan's hand. He still wants to get fucked tonight. "I'm going to be taking a leave of absence in a few months so I have to get so many things arranged. How about you?"
Sam looks perplexed " Why are you taking a leave if Im pregnant going to need a doctor!"
"You'll have a doctor. I'm going to follow you until I leave and then I'll transfer you to another doctor in the practice. It's not unusual to see different doctors."
Ryan pins Sam against the wall kissing him and squeezing his ass "I hope you are ready for a pounding and I dont want transferred I want access to you all the time and would rather you deliver my baby"
"I'm not going to be working," Sam says, pushing Ryan back. He goes into the bathroom and looks at the test. "You'll be fine with another doctor when you deliver."
Ryan grabs Sam and pushes him to the bedroom "I might be fine with one but I don't want one I want you! Ive not been in an ass since your office "
Sam tugs Ryan's shirt over his head, kissing him roughly. "If you want my ass, you have to suck me first." The lube is already on the bed. He hadn't been kidding about having to put pants on. His fingers had been in his ass when Ryan had knocked.
Ryan gets between Sam's legs and takes his dick in my mouth, the very dick that provided the seed that got him pregnant " mm yeah I love sucking your dick"
"Good," Sam means, leaning back on his elbows to watch Ryan suck him. "Don't make me come. I want to come when you fuck me. I'm not getting it up twice tonight."
Ryans hands go over your abs, as he sucked you cock in bliss! the doctor old enough to be his dad but def did not have a dad body. " Oh Im sure I can get you hard mult times, stop that old guy routine!"
Sam laughs. "Yeah sure. Just get your fingers in my ass and keep sucking."
Ryan obeys and fingers Sam as he sucks his nice older cock " Im going to fuck your ass all night so I hope you are hard again"
Sam rocks back on Ryan's fingers for a moment before tossing the lube down to him. He's not entirely opposed to being fucked when he's not hard so it's not a huge threat either way.
Ryan spread Sams legs and lubes his thick shaft, he was unusually horny and if this was one of the positives to being pregnant he would deal with the rest. He pushed into Sam's waiting hole as he bent down and kissed them. Sams hard cock pushing into Ryans abs that would soon fade. "god you are so tight"
"Ffffuck," Sam sighs as Ryan sinks in. He wraps legs around Ryan's waist. At least he can enjoy getting fucked bare for a little while until he has to break things off with Ryan.
Ryan thrusts into Sam with passion, how could he tell Sam that he really liked him and wanted more? Sure Sam was twice Ryans age, but age was just a number and Ryan could see having a family with Sam "God your ass is amazing literally feels like the best Ive had!"
Sam closes his eyes, not wanting to see Ryan's face right now. It hurt to hear that because he's sure he didn't mean that. He probably said it to all his hook ups.

"Harder," Sam says, rocking against him.
Ryan continues to thrust in and out of the doctors hot ass "Im serious Ive not had sex since we were in your office! Im Pregnant by days ok hooking up are gone, have to be careful."
"Why are you telling me this?" asks Sam. He pushes at Ryan, forcing him off of him and out. "You don't have to act like this is more. We hooked up on grindr. I know what this is."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,491 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,152 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,830 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,174 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,925 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,251 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,243 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,092 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,177 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8