Mars Needs Breeders! (Closed with Mpregbelliespls)
“Well, maybe we could do something a bit more...intimate before we get too big?” I asked. I could feel myself blushing a bit as I placed my hand on Jana’s belly and started rubbing it.
I blushed as sam started rubbing my belly, feeling his bump against mine a little as well. I started rubbing his in return, caressing the tight surface.
“I think that sounds wonderful” i purred, rubbing faster
I leaned in closer, feeling more of my belly’s skin rub against Jana’s own firm bump.
“Why don’t we take this to the bedroom?” I whispered into her ear, our bellies were now right next to each other as I continued to rub hers.
“That sounds perfect” i reply, heaving my heavy body out of my seat and rubbikg my belly eagerly, against sams own belly
I hefted myself up off the couch along with Jana as we both waddled towards the bedroom. When we went in, tge first thing I did was close, and then I happily pulled my skirt down and stepped out of it.
I pulled off my shirt and started to struggle with getting my trackies off, eventually kicking them onto the cornwr of the room. I lay back on the bed, and spread my legs and started rubbing my belly eagerly
I removed my own shirt, my breasts still contained in my bra, before I set myself down on the bed. I could feel my belly dragging against the mattress as I crawled towards Jana. I gave her a loving kiss on the lips as I groped her own boobs.
I smirked as Sam kissed me and played with my boobs, returning the favour and caressing his boobs and his bulging belly. I moved down and started kissing his belly, and caressing the right surface
I could feel myself getting aroused as Jana rubbed her hands all over my pregnant belly. I unclasped my bra, letting my boobs bounce free before I started reaching for her belly.
I started kissing sams tight belly, and put my hands underneath it freling his hulge rubbing against gis immense bump
I gave out a gasp as Jana rubbed my erect member. I took a moment to pull down my briefs, leaving me completely nude, before I reached my hand beneath Jana’s belly, and started rubbing her moist womanhood.
I moansd as sam began rubbing my wet vagina, jerking him off faster and rubbing his bulging belly against mine
My mind was wracked with pleasure as I felt myself reaching orgasm. And I could tell by the sounds Jana was making that she was reaching her peak as well. We both shouted in unison, our minds filled with sexual pleasure before we laid down next to each other. In the afterglow, I wrapped my arms around Jana and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

“I love you.” I said. We both knew we had to clean ourselves up, and the sheets as well. But in this moment, nothing else mattered to me except for her.
I smiled, cuddling Sam and his huge belly, rubbing ours together. I kissed him gently as he whispered to me
”i love you too” I whispered, falling asleep curled up in his hold
I smiled as I watched Jana fall asleep in my arms. It still amazes me that this smart, beautiful woman, the woman who shares my passion for pregnancy, is my girlfriend. I doze off, my mind fantasized on how much bigger we would become.

(Would you please make the timeskip this time?)
(yeah sure, how far forward?)
(Another two months maybe? When they’ll be six months pregnant?)
Two months later, and the two of us were already resigning ourselves to bedrest. My belly was enourmous, sticking out far off of my body, now the size of a very very large exercise ball. My hips and boobs had started to get more prominent, both now swollen much larger. I was lying in bed, rubbing mt enourmous belly
There have been some new renovations to the apartment thanks to Jana’s position in the breeding program, including but not limited to widened doorways, support rails along the walls, and an extra wide, comfy bed that was designed to fit our massive bodies and support our weight. Not to mention that her boss has regularly been sending people to keep our kitchen stocked up on food, to monitor our health, and to help us with our daily needs.

I held onto the support as I took one plodding step after another after I took a bath. My belly, breasts, hips, and ass had grown massive just like Jana’s, and my cock has grown a little bit as well, it now measured a foot long. I stopped in front of the bed and I rested my belly on top of it before an assistant came it to help me get dressed. Once I was fully clothed, I plopped my huge butt down next to Jana.

“So, how’s your research coming along, honey?” I felt my babies kicking around inside my womb as I leaned in and kissed Jana on the cheek.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,506 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,848 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,217 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,016 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,283 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,272 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,099 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,204 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8