Closed Taboo Amore [Closed with C.Wolf]
Aryin finally managed to get control of his breathing, his stomach, but he couldn't stop the tears that were tracking down the sides of his face - a mixture of seeing Larry and the retching. He sat on the ground in the hallway, breathing slowly through his nose and out through his mouth, "Sorry... I have been uh... quite sick... the past couple of days." Aryin said quietly.

After a few seconds he stood up, his legs wobbling slightly, he wrapped his arms around his stomach and scuffed his bare foot against the carpet in the hall - since he only had intentions of going out to the garden, he didn't feel it was necessary to have shoes on. "Well... Since you obviously aren't here to see me - Otherwise I'm sure you would have made the time do so earlier than four weeks after the fact..." Aryin took a breath, his face going slightly red with anger.

He let the breath out slowly and looked directly into Larry's eyes - he would notice the dead look in Aryin's eyes, the void of yet another heartbreak sending him further into a deep dark hole "I'm only going to assume that you are here to see Mr. Romano. He's out of the country - Left this morning..." Aryin said with a lot more heat behind his words than probably necessary and pushed past Larry to recall the elevator once again.
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Nonchalance could be his best friend when necessary. Aryin had every right to be mad, but what good would it do? Larry was drunk and lived and loved in the moment. Now, his natural inhibitions were back. Did he see this situation as a form of disdain or was it just that he naturally was an asshole? Maybe a bit of both.

“It happens,” he stated. “Your father insisted it was just a once in a night thing and to get back into the groove. So, here I am.”

If his delivery was a no show, Larry was not content to keep this bag full of cash among his persons. He glanced up and looked around. There were cameras, but there were also blind spots. The door that presumably lead inside of Mr. Romano’s penthouse was reinforced as most doors no doubt were higher up.

“Never understood why most liked to live high up,” he continued as he formulated a plan in his mind. “The second a fire or earthquake hits, they’re among the first to meet a horrible end.”

A distraction as the short and lean male slipped by rather easily. He walked out towards the garden, that of which would appear that Aryin was glancing at here and there and without a care in the world, he started to climb up among some of the pillars, slipping inside of a window per his instructions on the off chance he did miss the client. He landed down casually, though he had to catch some of his balance from the sudden movement, before making a call to Romeo and Mr. Romano themselves.

“Everything is safe and secure,” he explained. A few voices responded back and shortly, the conversation ended. Larry did not stop though. He went to another app on his phone to check and see if everything was properly wired over. He was pleased with the results, to say the least.

“Pay day come a little early,” he stated when looking at Aryin. “Want to frolic around flowers or go for this uh, coffee?”

Aryin looked worse for wear, after all. He could humor this a little.
"My father is an asshole... If it were a one night stand I would have never let you have fuck me.  I can't... I don't let people do that to me, Larry..." Aryin growled the words out, anger starting to win out over his rumbling stomach - it was like thunder rolling and rumbling; it was a wonder no one else could hear it.

At the point of Larry talking about the building, Aryin seemed to tune his words out.  His stomach was badly protesting his every movement, and he knew now that if he didn't head back into his apartment, there would be more of a mess to clean up than anything.  Aryin really had wanted to go out to the garden, kept looking at it rather longingly but he knew that his stomach couldn't handle being upright anymore.

Larry was still talking, although it stopped for a while and Aryin couldn't care any less why - Larry's smell of cologne disappeared faintly but then it was back quickly - likely to have only been a minute, if that.  Aryin heard the garden doors open and shut, knew that Larry had likely dropped that bag he'd been carrying through Romano's window that he kept open... Aryin knew too much, it was true... and he hated it.

Aryin's head came up slowly when Larry asked about frolicking in the flowers and was massively confused until he mentioned the coffee - Right... He had invited Larry out to coffee a few weeks ago... Aryin shook his head slowly, knowing that fast movements would set him off again "No... Not coffee... Would you prefer coming inside?  I... I need to..." everytime he seemed to open his mouth, more than words wanted to come out.  Aryin turned as slow but as quick as he could back to his apartment door and unlocked it quickly - he had to get back inside.

Aryin made it to the kitchen sink, bent over it and puking up what little he had eaten in the past month. His hands white knuckled on the counter top as he groaned with his protesting body "Fuck!" he shouted, when the worst of it was over and he was able to breathe again.  He washed his mouth out, used some of the mouthwash he kept on the counter and then sighed - he glanced toward his open apartment door and wondered if Larry would be leaving or coming inside of his darkened apartment -- Not a single light was on in the apartment and all of the black-out curtains were pulled tightly shut.

Larry could not attest to what Aryin did and did not do, but the officer insisted that maybe there was something there with Larry that allowed him.

“And why’s that,” he asked, but Larry never got his answer. Aryin bolted inside of his own apartment. Larry followed suit, closing the door behind him and locking it. If nothing more, he was just checking in on him. Once again, Aryin was vomiting. As he glanced around, asides from the cold air, the place looked rather depressing. Did Aryin feel THAT kind of a way about him? While he appreciated the thought, Larry could not exactly say he felt that way in the fullest. He certainly could not have kids with Aryin, for sure. Still, he cared, no matter how hard he tried not to act like it.

“Let’s get you back in bed,” he insisted and with action. Aryin was hefted into his arms. Aryin was heavy, but Larry was a lifter. He did not need to know the map of the room to know that at the end of every hallway was a bedroom. He eased Aryin down, sighing a little as he ran a hand across for forehead.

“You’re in luck,” he stated, reaching inside of his bag that was now mostly empty save for a bottle of a dark liquid. “Ginger Tea. Was a bit swamped this morning. It should help with the nausea you’re having.”

They both exchanged slob and other things before. Larry had no issues with him drinking from his bottle now. Just like now, he had no issues taking care of him as well. A hand was casually massaging Aryin’s foot a little.
Aryin shuddered slightly as he was lifted up into Larry's strong and capable arms -- It was easier to carry him now, simply because of all the weightloss he had experienced in the past few weeks. Aryin was grateful to be back in his bed, but something kept crossing his mind, nagging at him to take a further look at himself.

Aryin sat up just enough to take a sip of the ginger tea - it tasted pretty awful if you asked him, but he knew that Ginger could soothe any upset stomach and his was pretty upset. He wanted to lean against Larry and soak up the warmth that his body seemed to be radiating, but he was still pissed off, even if his face no longer showed it.

The hand rubbing his foot was a bit surprising, and he sighed "I uh... I have to use the restroom... I'm sorry..." Aryin croaked out, his voice so raw from the excessive vomiting and likely the crying too. He fumbled his way back out of the bed, having to finally turn his bedside lamp on to its dimmest setting.

He went into the bathroom and locked the door behind him. Searching the cabinets frantically, he found the box he was looking for - hoping and praying that it would come back negative; he couldn't... wouldn't tolerate being pregnant, not right now... Aryin sat on the toilet and took the test the manual way -- he knew he would be in here for at least three minutes and he hoped Larry wouldn't leave.

The seconds seemed to drain by slowly, and when his phone beeped that the three minutes had passed, he nearly jumped out of his skin, scrambling to grab the little white stick he had placed on the counter. His face, if it were at all possible, went even paler than before - It... It couldn't be happening... Oh, but it was, and Aryin just felt like sobbing again.

He flushed the toilet and went back out to the bedroom, test still clutched tightly in his hands; he didn't even notice when tears started riding down his cheeks -- He was pregnant, and he was going to be alone in all of this, he just knew he would.

It seemed some revelation came to Aryin the moment Larry inquired why would he allow him to fool around with him on such a level. He had gone to the bathroom, leaving Larry out there to his lonesome. He sighed deeply as he looked around the place. Here sure was a nice cozy place. It just needed a little livening up. Aryin just had to get out of this terrible funk he seemingly was in. Why would he place all his trust in a random stranger that night though? It perplexed Larry.

He did some walking around. It was not anything that warranted him to be nosey. Larry just glanced at a distance here and there before sitting back on the bed.

“Maybe I should stay,” he stated loudly. “Fix you something to eat. Make sure you’re really okay.”
Aryin came out of the bathroom slowly, shaking his head as he looked at Larry, sitting comfortably on his king size bed "I'm really not okay..." Aryin said quietly.

Aryin sat down on the bed beside Larry - pregnancy test still firmly grasped in his palm - and exhaled a very shaky breath "We have a very serious problem..." he started, biting on his bottom lip nervously as he looked down at the white stick in his hand "I... I uh... I'm... I'm... I'm pregnant..." Aryin whispered brokenly, tears surfacing and falling quickly down his cheeks.

Of course his face was painted with confusion and perplexity. Back home, it was unheard of, a man getting pregnant. That was not to say that it did not occur. Larry’s world was just small and well, it was already considered a “sissy” thing to do in letting another man rock your body internally with their very own sprouting tree.

“I...I don’t understand,” he stated. “You’re a man, no? How is that...possible?”

There was the pregnancy stick, a positive on the other side. Then, there was Aryin. He was visibly shaken up and well, twice already had he vomited this morning. Still, Larry was confused and it only got worse when the idea crept into his mind: Okay, he’s pregnant. That makes me he father, but...why did he allow me to do this to him...why didn’t he tell me this could happen...?

“Why...” he asked at last. “Why did you never tell me I...you...could do this...?”

It made Larry feel really bad, like he was used in a way.
Aryin nodded and put the pregnancy test aside, he didn't think he could look at it anymore... Not without feeling like he was going to vomit some more - which, at this point, seemed a very likely possibility that he would anyway as his stomach started turning once again at full-speed.

"I... I am a man, yes... It's uh..." Aryin rubbed his hand over his neck and sighed "I have a genetic malformation... That has enabled me to get pregnant..." there - he said it, finally... It took him a month to finally want to even explain it to Larry, but it was out there now.

Aryin set both of his hands on his stomach, trying to calm the rolling tide of nausea, but also protecting the unborn child that was growing inside of him now - He didn't want to be pregnant, had never even let the thought occur to him when he and Larry were in his childhood bedroom at the villa. It was the heat of the moment, the alcohol, and the depression, all rolled into one and giving him the courage or maybe the stupidity to just let himself go - be free for a while, even if the consequences were high.

Aryin frowned "I was afraid... that... If I told you... That you would... look at me differently... Shun me like the rest of the family - THAT is their main reason for hating me, looking down upon me, ignoring me... I'm..." Aryin stood up, too quickly for his body's liking, and swayed before regaining control of his bodily movements "I'm an abomination, Larry. A freak, a-a-a... a... I'm a man who can get pregnant! Do you have any idea how hard it was for me? Growing up in that house, with everyone knowing that I - one day - could get knocked up with a kid?!"

Aryin shook his head and wrapped his arms around his chest "I have had two boyfriends, my entire life... And once they found out about what my body could do... They left me, Larry. High and dry - straight up just... gone... Ever guy I've ever been with, since them? I don't tell them the truth because I know what'll happen... I use protection... everytime..." his words were breaking up as tears started riding down his face "but, everything between us that night - it was so perfect... I wanted to tell you, but I was afraid that it would ruin the moment... If we hadn't had the alcohol... Things would have been different - i wouldn't have allowed the... everything that occurred." Aryin took yet another shaky breath, it sounded more like a sob though "I... I am so sorry... and... I'll understand if you want nothing to do with me... or our child..."

Larry shook his head at the absurdity. Not because Aryin was pregnant somehow. Not because he wasn’t told it occurred -He was plenty pissed about that-. It was because Aryin stated he understood if Larry wanted nothing to do with the child. Larry was a young adult. The last thing he thought about was children and as fate seemingly tried to have it with him, what should have been a safe practice with another man had given him just that: A child on the way.

“No,” he finally said with a sigh. “It’s...mine...”

This was not fair in any regards. He just got to America, after all. Still, he had to let those frustrations aside. Aryin was going through an odd predicament.

“It’s not me you need to worry about though.”

Larry was told to stay away with a discreet implication by Romeo himself. Sure, Sarah gave Aryin the number, but how were most really feeling? Would they praise Larry for this occurring or would they get pissed? He wish he could say he did not care about their opinions, but he was lower than a foot soldier and fresh off the boat. By Aryin not telling him, Larry was placed in an even worse scenario.

Larry made himself available. He opened his arms and brought Aryin close with an embrace and easing them down on the bed a bit more. He was sobbing himself just as much as Aryin was because Larry felt screwed one way or another. Aryin would get bigger, questions would be asked. He was damned if he did or didn’t at this point.

“We’ll figure it out.”
Aryin curled up against Larry's body, his broken sobs were already subsiding just by being in the man's strong arms, he clutched at Larry's shirt and sniffed; tears were still riding down his cheeks and soaking into the fabric of Larry's clothes "I'm s-s-sorry... I...I should... should have... never..." he shook his head and coughed when the tears were threatening to overwhelm him too much, it was getting a bit harder to breathe with the consistency of his tear flow.

He took several deep breaths, inhaling Larry's scent - which made him want to gag, whatever cologne he was using would have to go if they intended on being together "Who should I worry about, if not you? You and... and this baby are my only two concerns and worries..." Aryin was confused, but he had a small idea that his father had to somehow be involved in Larry's lack of communication over the past month.

Aryin pillowed his head on Larry's chest, the tears were becoming less now, his breathing was slowing back to normal - sort of - and he was relaxing, just a bit, as Larry continued holding him "I'm scared... I've... I've never even had a pregnancy scare before... and now... the one time I should have worried about it -- Now I am pregnant..." Aryin sighed quietly and bit at his bottom lip "I don't know what to do, or where to go from here..."

It should have never happened, indeed. There were pregnancy accidents, sure. Larry just had to get over the fact that he was never informed it could happen, never made plans for it definitely and was by far not ready in any way to handle this. Still, he chuckled.

“Now the idea of you in your uniform with a big belly is interesting,” a little lightheartedness to ease the situation, but he very much returned to a much more realistic approach. “Your father did tell me that it was nice to let you enjoy yourself, but not to get attached. Then, some of the others said it in a not so subtle way.”

There they were now, however. Larry eased back on the bed, slipping his shoes off. It did not feel right to leave Aryin in such a wrecked state. He might be mad at Larry, but the Italian male was not leaving him alone like this and perhaps anytime soon. Still, this would have to come out sooner or later.

“Everyone is nervous about having a child,” he said a bit shakily. “We just have to get through it. Your father, especially.”

Larry wish he could say Aryin could hide away, but Romeo would want his son around some of their important family gatherings, no? He would know Aryin was pregnant and then it became a guessing, but short, game of who the father was. It was perhaps for the best to just come full circle with it.
Aryin shook his head slowly "I can't... I won't be able to work... not... not like this... They'll fire me for sure if they ever found out." Aryin choked on the words, another sob ripping from his throat -- all he ever wanted, after the death of that man when he was eight, was to be a good guy... It didn't work out that way, necessarily, but he was living his dream now, and he had a hard time thinking about giving it up.

Aryin sighed and bit at his bottom lip "I... If I'm honest, I wanted to get attached to you - be attached with you... from the moment I saw you." he took a shuddering breath, once again almost gagging on the overwhelming scent of Larry's cologne "There was just... something different about you... something that made me follow you into the kitchen... Couldn't explain it then, and still can't now."

Aryin rubbed his hand over Larry's chest as they laid down in the bed together, he felt a bit of relief being flat again; upright was just not at all a comfortable position, and it helped to be in someone's arms - even if that someone was upset, betrayed, and deceived. Larry was still here and that was all that mattered to Aryin at the moment. If it weren't for Larry's cologne, Aryin would have easily been able to fall asleep in this man's arms.

"My father... I can't tell if he's going to be thrilled to hear the news of his first grandchild being born..." he took a shaky breath and closed his eyes "or if he's going to want to kill you or both of us..."

Larry shook his head.

“Not outside, maybe, but there’s a lot of things you can do from inside, no? It’s only temporary.”

Maybe it was the way his heart fluttered or some form of reaction, but feeling Aryin’s hand against his chest felt rather sensitive. It wasn’t a full achy feel, rather just feeling the hand on it triggered a wrong sensation. He moved away a bit though.

“So you did seek me out for this,” he stated flatly. “This doesn’t feel exactly like the women suitors from back home at all.”

It was sarcasm, but some truth. He was not a fan of the word or phrases, but how Aryin put it definitely made it seem like he came to “trap” him or “secure his bag.” Points being that Larry was green male fresh from another country with no clue this could happen. He got riled up enough to follow suit and now this happened. He took responsibility, that was not the issue. Just not being told is what stung. Didn’t he have a say in any of this?

“What’s going on with you isn’t your fault,” he continued. “I’m sure he can find some leniency in that. Nobody’s perfect.”

Larry was more so hoping so for his sake.
Aryin sat up after hearing that Larry thought he had tried to trick him into this - that was not at all what he had been trying to do... He sighed and turned to look down at Larry, tears gathering in his eyes; oh, wonderful, another side effect of pregnancy - Water works that start at the drop of the hat.

"No, no... That's... I didn't seek you out for this" he waved his hand at his stomach "I just... I wanted to..." he swallowed thickly and turned away from Larry, pulling his legs up close to his chest and holding around his shins "I wanted to get to know you better, without you having drawn your own opinions from the rest of the famiglia... They aren't accepting of who I am as a cop or a guy..."

He sighed and rested his chin between his kneecaps "And then we got drunk... and inhibitions went out of the window and I just felt... so free, for once, that I just let myself go... damned the consequences. Now those consequences are here, and we're both stuck in a position that neither of us want to be in..." tears were riding down his cheeks quickly and his breath was hitching every few seconds.

He shook his head and swiped the tears from his face to little effect, they kept coming "My father... He will likely be thrilled... but not with the person who happened to become pregnant in the first place - That is the... only thing he hates about me... is this... issue I have."

That was something he could understand. Frustrations were finally let go for a night of feeling what most call normal. It would take time to get over, but Larry could seemingly forgive Aryin for not mentioning this.

“I can’t imagine to know what you’re dealing with,” he said at last. “But you don’t have to deal with it alone. You’re not uh, the only guy with this, abnormality?”

Sounded like Aryin needed some kind of support. If his blood family was not going to give it to him, then perhaps seeking help from others was better. Larry eased down into the bed some more, a few thoughts weighing around in his head as he ran a hand through Aryin’s hair.

“We just take it little by little. You’re pregnant. Let’s focus on that for now. Are you feeling excited? Nervous? Both?”

He rested a hand down on Aryin’s flat belly. “I’m sticking through this. My family would never forgive me if I let a child of mine be raised without a...well, family. Maybe we can take some time off and go to Italy when we need?”
Aryin shook his head slowly and finally relaxed again, laying on the bed beside Larry and curling against his side once more "Not the only guy, no... but the others I have met who... have this problem... They enjoy it - relish it - thrive... I... I don't." he said quietly and bit at his bottom lip "I mean, I enjoy... the fact that I can bring life into the world like a woman but... these men are... whores, I guess you could say." Aryin shuddered at the thought.

It was true, the men he knew who had this genetic condition - as rare as it was - were whores and had half a dozen or so kids by different baby daddies - it was just like... Yeah, it was bad. Aryin hated them all for it, too. Never went to their support groups because all they seemed to do was talk about their kids, their sex lives, and how well they were doing with life - while Aryin's life was miserable, depressing, and dark.

Aryin wanted to nuzzle into Larry's hand as his fingers ran through Aryin's hair "I'm... Mostly nervous and afraid. But I am excited too - We're going to have a child, Larry... Whether we're entirely ready for it or not."

Aryin smiled when Larry held his still flat stomach - it had a slight curve to it, but it was hardly noticeable, especially in the sweats he was wearing "Father. You are this child's father, Larry... I don't know what that makes me, but... That is what you are." Aryin set his hand over Larry's on his stomach and squeezed the man's hand lightly "I would love to go to Italy with you, and I have plenty of off-days in which to do it."

“Sounds terrible,” he stated with a chuckle. “Maybe you just need to find a different group out of this area, or, I guess we can fully learn in our own.”

A learning experience for them both. The bright side was that Aryin recognized he could get pregnant, yet did not parade around as if it was an instant win. Larry could only imagine how much of an issue that would be. Some people could get out of hand with it, after all.

“Guess that means you’re a father as well,” he continued. “I just find it weird to say mother or something else.”

The talks of going to Italy sounded great. Larry would just have to convince Romeo to give him time off if Aryin was not able to properly talk to him. That was something he mentally laughed however because it was preposterous. Larry would have to work for him forever lest the end result be that of someone among the family returning like a prodigal son with the tragedy to boot. If he requested time in Italy, it would have to be when his duties and classes were done in America.

“Sounds like a plan then.” He rubbed Aryin’s back a little to help comfort him.
Aryin nodded and laid against Larry, closing his eyes - despite the cologne smell, that he no doubt would have to talk with Larry about it. But being in the man's arms right now, it was almost impossible not to fall asleep. And he did, smell aside, he let out a yawn and soon enough he was sleeping comfortably in Larry's arms - for the first time in weeks, he was able to fall asleep properly and deeply.

---------

A few days later, Aryin was standing just inside of his father's home. He was nervous as hell, but Larry would be meeting him in the foyer soon and together they were going to tell Romeo about the baby that Aryin was now carrying - and who the father happened to be.

Aryin looked up when he heard footsteps, seeing Larry come his way. "Hey, are you ready for this?" Aryin asked quietly.

He rubbed his hands on his jeans and looked around the foyer "I'm sure you know where my father is located, better than I do... So lead the way." Aryin whispered, biting on his bottom lip and wrapping his arms around his chest - he was wearing a baggier shirt, effectively hiding the rounded bump of his stomach; it wasn't yet visible when wearing clothes, and only barely visible when naked, so it was helpful, but he knew that the size of his stomach wouldn't last long.

For a while, Larry thought this might be difficult to do, being fully comfortable around another man such as Aryin. In a way, he did get what he drunkenly wanted. A night of eager ambition might have turned into a lifetime. He eased into a proper space on the bed. While he did not drift away to sleep as quick as Aryin did, it did eventually overwhelm him. There was a soothing comfort in just laying with the police officer for once.

====================

As the days passed, it was quite apparent they could not withhold this anymore. Aryin was going to brave his father and Larry, regardless of how it turned out or not, would support him by coming forth with the information and taking responsibility. He had casually skipped his morning class just for them to inform Romeo of what should be good news. Larry had felt more or less the same that morning, however. He had a little dizziness here and there, but nothing that he thought good and proper rest could not solve. He had hardly been getting much of it given studying and other activities by and from the boss himself.

“Of course I’m ready,” he announced. “More ready than I’ll ever be.”

Larry did in fact know where Romeo was exactly at that day. He led Aryin outside, walking towards the vineyard and greenhouse among the mansion. Romeo liked to see what he eat and drink for the day and in this case, a morning mimosa and fruit was the first thing on his mind. It gave him a sense of knowing that nobody spiked his food in any form. He opened the door to the greenhouse, casually announcing “Morning, Mister Ancelotti. There’s something that needs to be brought up.”

He always minded his manners. He awaited for Romeo to turn around, to take in the sights of his own son and Larry. What could be so pressing that Larry would defy his personal wishes? He might have had a slight clue, that was for sure.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,726 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,487 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,145 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,823 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,173 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,920 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,244 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,238 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,090 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,171 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8