Closed Taboo Amore [Closed with C.Wolf]
Romeo looked unimpressed, but that was a facial expression he wore so often, you couldn't tell if it were true or not. "What, exactly, needs to be brought up? You are supposed to be in class, Larry." Romeo chastised the younger man, before turning eyes to his son "And you were not invited here by anyone, I don't know what the meaning of this is... but the two of you better speak up now!" Romeo declared, his eyes turning cold and hard as he took in both men.

Aryin gulped quietly, almost hiding behind Larry's broader body to keep from being scorched by his father's wrath "Father please. What we have to tell you is important... If not life-changing for more than just Larry and myself." Aryin said quietly, hoping that his father would quickly get the meaning - Romeo was not a dumb man at all, quite smart actually; this was how he stayed Boss for so long and has had little to no police interference in his day-to-day business.

Romeo seemed to be ignoring the obvious signs, twisting his champagne flute with the mimosa in it around in his fingers "Please... Do inform me of this life-altering news. I am dying to hear it." he said sarcastically, keeping his eyes firmly glued on his Foot Solider instead of his son - largely ignoring his kin, it seemed.

It stung, to be blatantly ignored by his father, but it was his penance for showing up uninvited and unannounced. Aryin would just have to take it in stride and hope like hell that he and Larry made it off of the property alive and relatively unharmed - for their unborn child's sake.
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Well, this was not intimidating at all, sarcasm heavily implied. Larry had determined fire and strength however, despite the intimidating flare Romeo reeked of when he spoke down to his body language.

“He’s pregnant,” he said at last. “I’m...the father...”

Larry did explain how they never once told him of Aryin’s special condition to how he was never told of the actual reason why he needed to stay away from him days after the incident had occurred. A part of Larry felt sick, physically. It was like a gut feeling that made him want to run to the restroom and either vomit or something else from below. One way or another, either Larry was going to get blamed, Aryin was or they both took the heat. What he did hope however was that none of this cost then their lives. Aryin could not help that he was genetically different and Larry could not help that he was essentially lured into something with false information.
Romeo looked shocked, speechless. His green eyes wide as he stared at Larry and his son "Pregnant?" he questioned, sitting down heavily - which was not at all hard for the overweight man to do - as he stared "My son... You got MY SON pregnant?!" there was that anger that people loved to hate so much.

The fat man stood back up, pointing a chubby finger in Larry's face - it was comically hilarious, to see Romeo - a rather short man - standing so boldly up to a muscular and tall man such as Larry, yelling at him "You are a FOOT SOLDIER in my family, Laurentius! You had orders to stay away from MY child, and this is how you repay me?!" he screamed, face going red with anger.

The anger seemed to fade almost instantly as he turned away from Larry and looked at his son "You, my sweet, sweet innocent child." Romeo sighed - he really did always have a sweet spot for his son, baggage and all. "How are you going to raise this child? How will you get on...?" Romeo questioned, setting a large meaty hand on Aryin's barely bulged stomach.

Aryin squirmed uncomfortably at the unwanted touch - he wasn't exactly fond of anyone touching him, except for Larry, and this was definitely not a comfortable situation "Father please. Larry and I will raise our child. I do not care that he is just a foot soldier..." Aryin eased away from his father's touch subtly, to stand closer to Larry "I love him, dad... and... I'm hoping that he loves me, too." Aryin said quietly, looking into Larry's eyes for an answer to the not-so-subtle prompt of a love confession.

If he was not so terrified, he would be laughing right about now. Romeo was not a man to take laughing lightheartedly though. It would have been Larry’s head otherwise. He was right, though. There were instructions to stay away from Aryin, all after that night however.

“I’m sorry, sir,” he explained. “You told me to listen to anyone in the family that night. One thing...led to another...”

It was like someone poor marrying a royal: rarely and almost unlikely unheard of. Love was a loose word however. Larry hated to be that kind of a guy, but like the baby bump: he needed to let this one grow on him. Would he say just that, with confidence, to save his rear? To say that he loved Aryin? Definitely.

“I uh, wasn’t expecting this to happen,” he continued. “The last thing I’ve wanted to do was disrespect, but now I’m having a child with him. I’ll do whatever it takes to raise it and keep your son happy.”
Aryin was pacified with Larry's response about loving him -- He, himself, was not even remotely close to being in love with Larry, not yet anyway - Could he see being in love with him, down the line, in the future? Yes, probably. But their night together, alcohol aside, was just Aryin getting to know him, seeing if they could have sparked an interest in each other - which, by the way his stomach was growing steadily, they clearly had a few more sparks than they anticipated.

Aryin set his hand on Larry's, lightly interlacing their fingers and giving a comforting squeeze "We will raise our son together, dad. You don't need to worry about us, I promise." Aryin smiled sweetly at his father - it was sickly innocent and told of having to use that face for many years just to get his way.

Romeo sighed warily and sat back down, rubbing a meaty hand over his pudgy face - he was cracking under the pressure of his son's angel face "Okay... Okay." he relented "I hear that you hurt him, just once, Laurentius... And you won't want to know what pain comes upon you." Romeo said, staring directly at Lauren with a deadly look in his green eyes "One hair that ever is misplaced from his head at your hand, and we will be speaking again, at great lengths." Romeo stated - Oh, the threat was definitely implied, but Romeo's tone was so dramatically reduced from the earlier anger towards Larry - perhaps softened by the fact that he was going to become a grandfather for the first time, or because it had to do entirely with the fact that it was his first born son's life and heart at risk here - whatever the case, Romeo's normal anger towards situations had been reduced and it made for more pleasant conversation, even if there were threats of bodily harm - or death - involved.

Aryin smiled warmly at his father and gave Larry's hand another affectionate squeeze before releasing the younger man "I do not think things will come to that. He's an honorable man, father." Aryin said - although in truth, he was still lying through his teeth; he didn't know what would happen between Larry and himself as the months of his pregnancy progressed. He hope Larry didn't meet death because of any mistakes made, but he also doubted Larry would intentionally harm him or their child - Only time would tell, he guessed.

A threat to be taken seriously, for certain. Larry did have no intent to hurt Aryin, but he could not expect things to just become rather smooth instantly. They needed more than just one night of passion and smokin’ fire to keep things aloft.

“Y-yes sir,” he said flatly. “Of course.”

This felt like a prison sentence than anything. A mistake of which no warning was given to him until the day after was made and he seemingly was paying the price for it. If ball weights were still applied, Larry may as well wore it to his ankle amid a free city. Still and surely, something could come from this?

“We just, uh, have to take it one step at a time. Aryin wanted to get away, not now, I think, but it was talked about. I’ll work twice as hard if I have to. I just wanted to know if it was doable to see the child’s other side of the family within a few months?”
Romeo shook his head and waved his hand in a clear dismissal of Larry's words "Nonsense. You won't have to work twice as hard. What you do is already enough for this family, Larry." Romeo said and crossed one leg over the other, leaning back to accommodate for his sizeable stomach. Romeo spared a glance in his son's direction "Both of you, have a seat - please." he waved them both to sit in the two wicker chairs, and waited to continue speaking.

Romeo took a sip of his mimosa and smiled "I do, however, Larry want you working with Accardi more often. He will be doing some new things around the city, that I think you will find most interesting. Consider yourself his new number two." Romeo said quietly - Accardi was known for extortion settlements, drug dispute settlements and anything to do with settling debts that were owed to the family; whether this was by torture, threats, or simply negotiating terms for a new contract - it was the more dangerous side of the Mafioso lifestyle, but it was also the most rewarding and respectable jobs.

Aryin bit his lip and looked down at his hands - he knew what his father was doing, it was a promotion for Larry. He would still a foot soldier essentially, but working directly with a caporegime as their number two was the highest regard and respect that a Foot Soldier could receive - it was basically just like the boss and the underboss in this scenario. Aryin really had no other input to say and knew now that his words would be unwelcome as they spoke family business in front of him.

Aryin seemed to shrink in on himself, his eyes withdrawn, head down, hands in his lap. This was how he was raised, since he was a child, to be seen but not heard in most instances. This was supposed to be a life-or-death situation for him and Larry's future, their future child, and somehow - as usual - his father managed to turn the tables around and make it about the family. It was annoying, it hurt, but he could do nothing more than just let it happen. Let the words flow right over his ducked head.

This what Larry wanted, to get some better recognition. This meant he would not have to work the kitchen during family gatherings, but this was not quite how he imagined it. How did he imagine it, exactly? This was the ultimate scenario for someone like him. One could dream big about having a family of their own and not the actual sense of the word, rather one along the lines of a small mafioso itself. But, he just did not think he would have been placed under the Accardi in such a way. Was this a personal disdain to shove him away or did Romeo truly think he had what it took? One thing was for certain: the pay would be much better. Larry just had to contend to his soul doing a few more dirtier things.

“Certainly,” he said rather stoically. “I’ll start immediately.”

Larry could tell this was not preferred with Aryin. It should not have bothered him as much as it did, but Larry did want this police officer to see that this surely had to be the only way they could spend time together as a family. Maybe sometimes, people were just born into messed up situations that life already determined the outcome for as a result. Everything had a prove after all, freedom especially. Still and surely, there had to be more business to this than Romeo let on.

“Is there anything else you require of me?”
Romeo shook his head and wave a hand aimlessly through the air in obvious dismissal of Larry "Go and find Accardi.  He will give you further instruction." Romeo told his foot soldier, looking directly at his son "You, on the other hand, need to stay - we have many things we must discuss." Romeo said, smiling at his son lightly - there was no malice to his words, only the kindness that a father could bestow upon his children.

Aryin nodded slowly, glancing at Larry as the man stood up and walked out of the greenhouse.  Aryin was uncomfortable - to say the least - being the sole audience of his father, but he had no choice in the matter.  Even years removed from the mafia, he was still a soldier under his father's thumb; just as everyone else was - it was just the way life was.  It was inevitable and a part of life in the mafia, and in their actual blood family as well.

-------------

It had been an entire month since the meeting with Aryin's father.  Aryin was now just two and a half months pregnant and already starting to get very pudgy around the middle - it wasn't soft flabby fat either.  It was firm and definitely very rounded; he already looked like he was in his third or fourth month of pregnancy and the child had barely grown bigger than the size of a Kumquat.  It was embarrassing to be this big already - and uncomfortable for his body to be expanding as it was.

His co-workers at the police station had definitely started noticing the roundness and Aryin's captain had restricted him to desk-duty for the duration of "this thing that's going on with you" the man so delicately put it - It made Aryin tear up, but he didn't start crying that day until he got home.  His hormones were shot, his attitude was all over the place, some days he would be happy, others he would be completely down in the dumps.  He'd cry at the simplest little things - Larry got a paper cut when flipping through the newspaper one morning, Aryin cried about it.  He'd also get really pissed off, for no apparent reason - Larry was late by five seconds and Aryin yelled at him and claimed that dinner had now gotten cold.  The mood swings, were definitely the worse.

Unfortunately, however, it seemed that the morning sickness that Aryin had been experiencing was only getting worse.  He'd be lucky if he could go through the day only vomiting five times.  More often than not, he spent eighty percent of his time hunched over the toilet, and the other twenty percent sitting on it to pee.  He was weakening, unable to hold food down for more than a few hours at a time, he had lost weight everywhere except for his stomach.  It was worrisome, but he still looked relatively healthy despite the vomiting - he was able to stay hydrated through all of it.  Drinking the plethora of Gatorade's that Larry had purchased or water kept his boy hydrated and replenished what little nutrients and energies he lost.

The doctor that Aryin was recommended to for the duration of his pregnancy had diagnosed Aryin with Hyperemesis Gravidarum - a hereditary condition in which includes constant all-day and all-night vomiting.  Aryin had that in spades, it seemed.  The doctor recommended a high-protein diet to keep weight on Aryin, and they - he and Larry - started doing just that, together.  There were small improvements to Aryin's weight but it was not significant anywhere except his stomach.

Aryin resigned himself to the fact that he'd just be carrying heavy, despite the fact that their child was growing properly and proportionally as any other pregnancy - by men or women's standards. Aryin sighed and rubbed his belly - yet another day off and he had nothing to do but relax on the couch and watch TV - he wished he had more activities, but because of his already popped out size, he didn't quite feel up to going out and venturing the world.  Comfort of home was his middle name at the moment.

He just wished Larry were here to make the loneliness of the penthouse go away - maybe they should get a pet... He'd talk to Larry about it, when he got there.

And like that, business was done. For Larry, anyways. He would have inquire or liked to have stayed, but there was not much he could do when the order was to find Accardi. Perhaps there was just blood family related business Romeo needed to discuss with Aryin anyways. Larry left the room, walking around the mansion. Given his status and how early it was in the morning, Accardi wouldn’t be that hard to find. He braced himself for perhaps another tense conversation.

=====================

As the weeks turned into more time with a month and a half passing by, Larry had to contend to quite a lot that he was more than unwilling to contend with. First came Aryin. The male came with mood swings that naturally made an Aries man like Larry butt heads with. Whenever Aryin got salty about being five seconds late, Larry retorted with a blow of his own: He was not the one who decided to hide he could put one in the oven. Of course he wound regret it because next came the waterworks. Larry was surprised that gray streaks had yet to grace his hair or beard.

Next came his order of business. It were things he was not rather proud of, either. Of course he shared with Aryin before about how he was not rather fond of shake downs. This time, it came with just a little more. If they could not convince people to seek their protection, the building and even some livelihood were put on the line. Larry had to burn a few buildings. Some were stubborn. Some came with guns. Shots were fired and they were from Larry’s own gloved hands as if he were some personal hitman and that was another story to tell. Oddjobs like rigging cars, lurking in the back seats and even trading drugs were all a part of his job now. He could safely say that for a young male, he was close to being a wealthy millionaire.

How did he feel mentally however? It was probably taking its toll on him just as it was physically. He put on some weight, the male looking a bit broader but not by much. It was his chin that subtly showed it a bit more however, some small weight added to it. There were days when it was too much for him however, the flashbacks of every thing he did. That in itself resulted to him vomiting in Aryin’s restroom. How could they do this as a profession?

“Hey...” he announced when coming in Aryin’s lovely apartment at last. His face painted a tired expression as he dropped his school bag to the side of the couch. Yes, he was definitely still getting his education like other members were. Still, he did not exactly stay. “I need to go shower off. We talk in a few, no?”

He gave Aryin a casual belly rub before walking away. Rest and lavender bombed showers were becoming the norm to help him clear his mind. As his clothes dropped, the male looked at his physique. He was quite fit and could still get around like he needed, but he was gaining some belly weight. It was hardly poking underneath his body hair, but the abs were definitely spreading and getting flat. The gym was still his best friend, but nothing was seemingly working as it should. Another stress for another day however. He turned the hot steamy water on and began to wash off everything, from the blood of others to the aroma of smoke. He returned after cleaning the restroom, clad in nothing more than a white t-shirt, black shorts and black ankle socks with glasses on his face. He eased on the couch, glancing at the television before turning to look at Aryin.

“How’s the day treating you?”
Aryin shrugged his shoulders lightly, rubbing his slightly rounded belly "No worse than yesterday or the past few days, really... still getting sick constantly... still have trouble keeping food down for longer than an hour or two at a time." Aryin sighed and curled his feet underneath himself as he continued rubbing his stomach - he felt nauseous yet again, and he really didn't have the energy to get up and go to the bathroom again.

Laying his head back and closing his eyes, Aryin took deep breaths through his nose and out through his mouth "The apartment is lonely during the day..." Aryin commented quietly, opening an eye up to look down the length of the couch at Larry "Do you think we could get a dog or something? I'd really like a dog... big and fluffy and warm."

To think this is what it would come to. Here it was late in the day and Aryin was stressing of nausea and other woes that came along with being pregnant. Did Larry want to scream aloud that he did not care in the slightest? He probably did, sure, but he was not exactly in a subtler and mellow mood presently.

“You may just need to push some fluids for now,” he stated. “Doctor’s orders with the medicine. I’ll fix something soothing for your stomach.”

His tone was that of weariness and perhaps agitation, but far rue the day he ever had any of his own. Aryin was doing his fair share of that all on his own, thank you very much. As Larry eased away from the couch, a topic was brought forth about how lonely the daytime among the apartment had gotten.

”Go back to your job, maybe” he mentally inquired. ”An overglorified pencil pusher is still earning an honest living.”

“A dog you say,” he finally said aloud while working on some concoction in the blender he picked up from working at the café, which he no longer needed to at this point. “What kind of breed were you looking into?”

He returned from the kitchen with a glass full of a green substance. He eased down on the couch, never once noticing just how difficult that felt to just ease down naturally.

“This should treat your stomach nice. Nothing too heavy that will make you throw it out fast.”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,727 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,491 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,150 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,830 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,174 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,925 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,251 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,243 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,091 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,175 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8