Closed Rebuilding Crimson [Closed with Gre-y | Shifter RP]
RJ frowned in confusion. Kodi was ready - he knew this, they both did - but for some reason... Oh... Shit! RJ stood up on all fours and trotted around to Kodi's backside, frowning at the opening where his pups would come from - it hadn't opened up wide enough, at least not for his pups. RJ shifted back to his human form and cringed slightly "Kodi... I'm going... I have to help them come out... I..." RJ paused and took a breath.

"I'm so sorry baby, it's going to be... painful as hell with my hand and... them coming out..." RJ said regretfully - he knew what he was doing, had done it a few times before, but this was vastly different - these were his pups and his mate that were in pain here... Possibly dying because of the lack of oxygen.
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Kodi howled in pain. Why wasn't the pup coming out? He pushed and kept pushing but nothing was working- no pup appeared. He whimpered, pawing at the the blanket a little, trying to do anything to ease him from the pain. He watched pathetically as RJ trotted back to check on him. "Wh.. what are you going to do?" he whimpered, turning around to look at him.

His eyes widened upon hearing what he had to do, and he was trying to wiggle away, but he was too heavy to get any real distance. "No, RJ please no, please," he begged, starting to tear up. If he thought he was hurting before, this would be even worse.
RJ grabbed Kodi by the hip with a strong hand "KODI! These pups are going to die if you do not let me get them out - Do you want to lose our first litter? Likely all of our pups and future litters? I have to do it or we will never see a single one of them grow up!" RJ said fiercely, the Alpha in him showing through hard and forcefully. He had a glint in his eyes that dared Kodi to continue protesting what needed to be done in order to get these pups out and save both Kodi and them.

((P.s. we are so skipping to after they are born, bcuz ew lol))

Kodi's ears flattened completely against his head when RJ firmly grasped his hip and yelled at him. He whimpered at the words, tears gathering in his eyes. He didn't want to lose their pups, so he had to let RJ do what he had to do. He had to look away from the intense gaze, so he turned his head around, pressing it to the bathroom floor. He tried to prepare for what RJ had to do to save the pups.

(annnnd skip)

After what seemed like hours, all seven little pups arrived. Kodi was understandably exhausted, but he was still awake, giving every baby a groom and nudging them towards his now empty belly so they could nurse. The pain was worth it for his family. He gazed lovingly at the newborn pups while they whimpered and squirmed, looking for warmth or a teat. "So tiny.." he mumbled softly.
RJ was equally exhausted, he had shifted back to his wolf form after the last pup was delivered, and now he lay tiredly near his pups and Kodi "Not that tiny..." he said with a smile, nudging one of his boys closer to Kodi's body since he had been trying to squirm the opposite direction.

Kodi laid his head down on his paws. He was so extremely tired after delivering the pups, but he felt like he should stay awake and watch them. "I think they're tiny," he cooed happily, watching as RJ nudged the baby back against Kodi's side.
RJ shook his head and smiled as he scooted closer, creating a barrier so their pups would not escape from the warmth of their bodies "They're newborns... They won't stay this small for long... I'll be surprised that if tomorrow they've grown a whole two inches or better..."

Kodi laid his head down and yawned sleepily. "They won't be little forever.. soon they'll be as big as Shadow.." he looked up. "do you think Shadow's okay? We've left him out there for awhile.. and I don't think he had his dinner," he worried.
RJ frowned and kissed Kodi's nose lightly "I'll go fetch him and bring you some more food and some water..." RJ got up and trotted away.

Shadow was awake, laying flat on the floor with that squeak toy in his mouth again. RJ scruffed the pup and carried him into the bathroom to join the rest of the family - RJ then left again, this time grabbing bowls of food and water; he had to shift into his human form to do this.

Once he brought them back and set them down, RJ shifted back and laid down, curling up protectively around his much larger family.

Kodi nodded, feeling a little bit better that their older son would be checked on. He kept their newborns tucked close to him while waiting for RJ to return.

Kodi welcomed Shadow into the bathroom, but was cautious. He allowed Shadow to sniff at the babies. He wanted to smell each one while they whimpered and wiggled around. When he got bored of that, he settled by Kodi's front, demanding attention. Kodi lovingly groomed him, but as soon as the food was brought in he shooed him away, wanting to eat.
RJ dropped Shadow's favorite squeak toy next to him and relaxed next to his family "Are they nursing okay, Kodi?" RJ asked quietly, raising his head so he could look over Kodi's stomach which had finally gone down with the lack of pups taking up space.

Kodi was tearing into the food bowl hungrily, and next he lapped up water. Satisfied, he laid down on the floor. "Yeah, they're doing just fine," he peaked over to look at them. They were close to his side, sleeping or eating. He felt like his eyes were heavy, and he was awfully sore.
RJ nuzzled Kodi's neck and pushed his head back down lightly onto the tile floor "We can't stay here for long because they'll start getting cold... But rest for now, we'll move into the bedroom with the dog bed soon." RJ said quietly, closing his own eyes to get some much needed rest.

It was hard too sleep though, with Shadow constantly squeaking that toy of his, but the exhaustion eventually did win out and soon RJ was sound asleep beside Kodi, his pups, and Shadow.

"Okay.." he mumbled sleepily, laying his head down when RJ moved it. He was able to snooze While Shadow kept squeaking his toy- he was just that tired. He fell asleep almost instantly. His body needed a good rest after what he had been through and hopefully he'd rest until he would have to be moved to the bedroom.
Several days had gone by since the pups were born - they were feeding properly and all looked to be in good health. Though today they were having their first of many check-ups by Devin.

Devin stood in the living room, rubbing the top of Shadow's head "So, how many boys and how many girls?" Devin asked, looking over at Kodi who was currently nursing the hungry little pups.

RJ was out, currently, shopping for more steak and stuff since they were running drastically low -- Shadow ate a lot more than they both expected and because of the energy that Kodi had needed to replace, their supply ran out quickly.

The pups were doing well, hungry and healthy. They were even bigger than when they were first born! Kodi groomed the little pups while they squeaked in protest, but it had to be done! He would groom one, return him to his siblings, and then grab another one gently in his mouth.

Shadow was squeaking that toy of his, hanging out while Devin was around. He looked up to answer the question Devin asked him. “Five boys, and two girls,” Kodi said proudly, looking at his litter. “So far no problems with them that I’ve noticed.. they’re hungry all the time, and they’re starting to move more.”
Devin nodded, and with one last scratch to Shadow's ears, he came over to his litter of nieces and nephews "RJ must be proud to have so many boys - Although I'm quite surprised about the girls, it is very rare for any Jackson to have a girl in the mix... Even I am no exception to that rule... My wife and I have had seventeen pups over our years together, and only one so far has been a girl." Devin said with a proud fatherly smile on his face.

He crouched down in front of the pile of pups, lightly running a finger over their backs, from the top of their spines to the tips of their tails "Only a few Omega's in the bunch I see..." Devin said quietly, mostly to himself as he carefully lifted each pup one-by-one, inspecting their bodies thoroughly "Lot of Alpha's... and not a single Beta. RJ is a very proud father, I take it." Devin said as he laid the last pup back down with it's siblings "Even the girls... One alpha and one omega..."

Devin shook his head and smiled lightly "You're going to have a very rambunctious litter on your hands, Kodi..." Devin said as he moved to Kodi himself and started carefully inspecting his body as well "You are healing nicely after delivering them, I am pleased to say. RJ told me what he had to do, and... I have to say, I'm surprised you didn't bite his head off or something..." Devin ran his fingers through the underside of Kodi's stomach and then nodded his head approvingly "All is well, your pups are healthy and growing rather quickly but right on schedule, your internal organs and opening will be back to normal in a few more days with rest... just keep doing what you're doing and all will be fine." Devin stood up and went back to where Shadow was at.

"This one on the other hand, I dare say is on the smaller side - I understand he's not a shifter like we are, but he needs more proteins and more milk... He may be growing, but not nearly as quickly as his siblings are, and he should be considering he is older than they are by a month... Just make sure he gets more meat, and possibly a raw egg or two... It'll keep his coat shiny as well." and with that, Devin gave one last loving rub to Shadow's head and left the house.

Kodi watched Devin give Shadow some attention by letting him, while he held onto the squeak toy he always had. He of course loves the attention from him, and his little tail was wagging. Meanwhile, Kodi spoke with Devin. “Huh.. guess I’m the exception for having two girls then..” Kodi replies, lightly nudging at one of the girls with his nose. He looked up. “Wow, seventeen children? You and your wife must be very proud!” He said with a friendly smile.

Kodi gently nudged the pups slightly away from him so Devin could look each one over, and when he was done, he would take the pup back and put them by his belly. He watched carefully as his babies were being handled, and he had to resist the urge to grab them back while they squeaked and mewled from being separated from Kodi. “Yeah.. mostly alphas..” he said proudly.

Kodi chuckled softly and nodded. “Yep.. me and RJ have joked about them getting larger then me in no time, being wild as alpha children are,” he explained. “Has some truth to it.. considering how large RJ is, these guys will catch up to his size in no time,” he adds, shifting his body so Devin could inspect him a little better. He shuddered, remembinf what his mate had to do. “Oh believe me I wanted to.. but I had to let him,” he said, shaking his head a little. He nodded after Devin told him about how his body was recovering. Luckily he was healthy, and should be totally back to normal soon. He was pleased about that.

He turns his attention to Shadow, as he was being talked about. “Well.. he is an omega as well..” he suggested. He nods. “We’ll feed him more, and oh! I didn’t even think about raw eggs. That’ll help him to get big..” he smiled. “Thank you for coming over to check on us, Devin, we appreciate it,” he said thankfully.
RJ came home a little while after that, arms laden down with cloth grocery bags "Hey, I'm home!" RJ called out as he shuffled his way into the kitchen, pulling out the plethora of meats he had bought at the grocery store.

Shadow came bounding into the kitchen, barking excitedly and squeaking his squeak toy at the same. Loading the groceries, he knew, could wait; RJ bent over and lifted Shadow into his arms "Oh, you are getting so big, my son." RJ said as he brought Shadow closer to him and nuzzled at the pups head lightly. Shadow pawed incessantly at RJ's face and licked the stubble on his jaw meticulously.

RJ shuffled Shadow into one arm and started loading the freezer and fridge up with the selection of meat and once that task was completed, he headed out to the living room, smiling at Kodi and their seven pups "What did Devin say about our little family pack?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,703 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,449 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,131 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,754 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,010 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,369 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,167 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,958 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,054 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,953 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8