Closed Rebuilding Crimson [Closed with Gre-y | Shifter RP]
RJ nodded in agreement, huffing out a small laugh "My neighbors all happen to be very nosy... They always wonder where I go during the spring, summer, and fall... Coming home with you and how many ever pups we have? We'll be the talk of the town for a while yet... Luckily it will only last three months before we come back to the den."

RJ laid his head over top of Kodi's head as his mate tucked up against him "Yes, they are very different from us... Especially the soft part..." RJ chuckled and licked across Kodi's head "Because no part of me is soft..." the double meaning of his words would not go unnoticed by Kodi, but like many other times they had been seen cuddling together, no more came of it except a lot more cuddling and licking.

RJ nodded "I can... Yes. I do believe you are pregnant, Kodi, and they will be a strong, fierce little bunch of pups... I just wish I could tell what you were carrying." RJ said with a smile as he turned his body downward a bit, licking at Kodi's soft white belly "They will be strong, no matter what."
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Kodi chuckled slightly. “Dealing with nosy and questioning people is the worst..” he mumbles, thinking back on his previous pack members. They could be quite nosy at times..he slightly shook out his soft fur. “M.. bet that’s kinda weird for them? For you to spend time in your home only for one season out of an entire year?” He mused, wondering what the home would be like. He wouldn’t mind too much as long as it was warm. He’d be caring for their pups anyway.

The omega happily closed his eyes while RJ tucked his head above his, and he was sage and warm underneath him. “You are soft..” he said softly. “Here..” He noses at his neck. “And here...” He pawed at where his heart would be. He licked on the fur.

Kodi smiles while RJ talked about their pups. “I can see it now.. a bunch of little red babies running around and following us everywhere,” he said happily, brushing a paw against his belly. “They’ll probably be big too. Because of you,” he said quietly, again poking him with his wet nose. “We’ll have a bunch of big red pups..”
RJ nodded slightly "Of course it's weird... They think that I'm some kind of serial killer or something and when the heat is getting too hot, I come back to our little town and hide away for a while til the heat dies down again..." RJ snorted and sighed loudly, rolling his eyes skyward.

RJ chuckled as he licked at Kodi's fur "You are insane... but, I love you none the less, Kodi." RJ said quietly, nuzzling his mates cheek and jaw lightly.

"Red babies... god if they're bigger than me, we're really going to have a fight on our hands when they get into their teenage years... I was a menace to society in general while I was growing up." RJ chuffed out a laugh and laid his head down across Kodi's chest, wrapping a paw around his mate's soft belly "They are going to be strong though... How will I ever choose an heir to my throne? My kingdom?"

Kodi chuckled softly. “They don’t even know.. and it’s best they don’t,” he adds, stretching out his back legs a little. “It’s best they don’t know. Like I said, humans are soft and they can’t handle knowing the truth about what we are,” he said. He wishes it was different, and everything would be so much easier if you didn’t have to hide and be so careful with the humans. Unfortunately it had to be fhis way though, and the wolves were crafty enough to deal with it.

Kodi settles down as RJ wrapped himself up around him. He was in pure happiness while RJ held him. It was quite a funny sight to see the little wolf with such a large one holding him. “Yikes you’re right,” he says with a small sigh. “I’ll have a bunch of sons who are twice my size,” he cuddles against his mate. “You’ll help me keep them in check though right?” He asked. The little wolf smiled a bit and shifted his head to look towards him. “Well we will have time to choose..” he brushed his paw over his belly, which had yet to swell.
RJ pawed gently at the soft pouch of skin that contained their young pups "Maybe it won't be just sons... Perhaps we will finally break the cycle of an all-male Jackson Pack..." there was a hopefulness to RJ's voice - he was a bit nervous, too, but really he was excited for the possibility of having more than just son's to raise.

"I will definitely help you keep them in line, as best I can... We're a stubborn bunch, us Jackson's; if you haven't noticed." RJ said with a wolfish smile as he licked Kodi's chest lightly - right where his heart was - "Time to decide... And have more pups along the way... What if we have so many that it becomes a fight? It's common... Y'know, to fight for who becomes the next Alpha... I did it, and... It wasn't fun... or pretty." RJ scratched at his muzzle with his back paw, yelping when he pushed too hard on the sensitive areas of his jagged and cut up muzzle - it had long ago healed but the muscle and such underneath were still raw and painful at times.

“I wouldn’t mind a girl,” Kodi said happily. “Might be a tad easier to parent,” he adds, lightly stroking RJ’s shoulder with one of his little paws. “Sadly we have to wait until their born to see,” the omega added, scratching the side of JSU muzzle with his paws. “I wonder how many pups we’ll have? I’m hoping for a good sized litter,” he hummed softly. He had seen pups before, and they were quite adorable. But then they keep getting bigger and more naughty. Just like puppies.

“They’ll be sure to listen to their father,” Kodi replies, pawing at his chest. He chuckled softly and nods. “One stubborn wolf against a little pack of stubborn teens... we’ll have to see about that,” he chuckled. He licked on his muzzle and against his jaw. “We will have time to pick. It’ll be a long time until you’d have to step down anyway, and in that time period we can have lots of pups until the final decision is made,” he hummed. “Oh I’d give them such a beating if they dare fight with each other,” he said. That would be funny- a small omega scolding his sons that are twice his side for scuffling with each other.
RJ huffed slightly "What if we did have a girl or two? And they turned out Alpha... Those boys would have no chance in hell to ever becoming Pack Master..." RJ chuckled and rolled onto his back, yanking Kodi with him and nuzzling his Omega's neck with his cold nose "Not sure how many we'll have... I've seen an insane number and a mundane number ranging between six and twenty... It's a good thing we have a good number of mother's though, in our pack, if we have a large number of pups... It'd be hard trying to feed them all." RJ said quietly.

RJ laughed a bit "Right, I can just see you now... Small little Omega that you are, standing up to a pack of Alpha teenagers... Just as long as I'm around to see it, and protect you... That wouldn't be quite so funny if the turn on you." RJ said a little sullenly, a whimper escaping his throat as he nudged at Kodi - he would be devastated should something ever happen to his mate... It would likely kill RJ, should Kodi run into a bad fate.

RJ yawned loudly "We should probably head back soon... It is becoming late and you know I hate being out at midnight." this was said with more sarcasm than anything - but it was true that sometimes being out after midnight was bad, never knew when another larger predator could come across their hang-out.

Kodi chuckled softly. “Oh maybe so.. we’ll just have to see,” he said, imagining an alpha daughter running about with her also alpha brothers. They’d be a rambunctious group for sure! He squeaked a little as his mate completely rolled over, holding onto Kodi and dragging him with him. He easily settled into his new position, nestled on top of his larger mate. “Twenty!?” He exclaimed. He had only seen smaller litters and couldn’t possibly imagine having twenty pups at a time. “Gosh that would be so rough.. I bet I wouldn’t possibly be able to fit twenty pups at once,” he said shaking his head. Especially since they would probably be quite larger anyway- RJ was big and Kodi was small. He nuzled against his fluffy chest fur, thinking it over.

Kodi chuckled softly. In no time, the pups would be double his size. “They wouldn’t dare hurt me.. at least I’d hope so,” he said. He pawed at RJ’s neck and chest. “We’d teach them to act properly.. raise them right,” he said. He licked on his muzzle at the little whimper he heard. He held his cheeks with his paws and gently licked at his forehead to comfort him.

Kodi shifted to look up towards the sky. “Hmm.. you’re right.. it’s getting late,” he murmured. He started climbing off his mate, and then he shook out his fur. “I would like to have a den out here.. for us.. but that probably wouldn’t be smart to be so separated from the others,” he spoke softly as he looked at the water, the moon reflecting on it. He padded over to drink some of the cool water before going on their way home.
RJ trotted behind Kodi, as he so often did - his taller frame allowed for him to see over Kodi's body so he would be able to detect danger from every angle.

The night seemed so silent, not even a cricket to be heard. The wind rustled some leaves and RJ turned his head to see, his brown eyes glowing a sort of orange... Something was not right, he could feel it bone deep and... before he even had a chance to warn Kodi of possible danger, to tell his mate to run... Two large - but not larger than him - wolves darted out from the thick of the bushes, knocking RJ down and out.

RJ's vision swam for a few moments, as he watched Kodi and these two other wolves - both of them were beta's of his pack and he had no idea what they were trying to do, or even prove by doing this... He worried for his mate and the pups he carried, but he could do nothing as the blackness swamped his vision and he passed out.

Kodi lapped up some more water, even dipping his front paws into the cool water. He took a step back and shook the water off, turning towards RJ. “I’m ready to go,” he said cheerfully as he turned and trotted to RJ. He brushed his fur against his, and started padding off back to where they cane from. The night was cool and quiet, and obviously dark. He wanted to get back to their den so he could sleep.

After a bit of walking, he started to feel a bit unsettled but he blamed that on anxiety and past fear of night time. He was still trying to be less afraid than things he hd been afraid of before but sometimes he couldn’t let go. He couldn’t tell if something was actually bothering him, or if he was just being paranoid.

The little wolf picked up the pace, looking forward on the path. Behind him he heard the bushes stir wildly as two figures came crashing out of it, running right towards RJ. He yelped out of fear as they had very much frightened him. He whipped around quickly, watching as they went right for his alpha, knocking him to the ground and knocking him out cold. He cried out in fear, not knowing what to do. He didn’t want to leave his alpha, but he wasn’t a fighter.. he also carried their pups which he didn’t want to endanger. The fearful omega was frozen with fear.
Another wolf Omega - Tessa - emerged from the bushes after it was certain that RJ was out cold; the two beta's were standing guard near RJ, just in case he came too quicker than expected.

Tessa stepped closer to Kodi, her eyes glowing bright with anger "You have ruined this pack, Omega-bitch. You come here, acting all high-and-mighty, just because what? RJ took a liking to you?" Tessa snorted and shook her white coat out.

She was smaller than even Kodi was, but she also had a lot of hate inside of her - especially toward the omega. She also was one of the wolves who did not openly welcome Kodi into the pack a few weeks ago, opting rather to ignore him in favor of staring at their alpha.

"RJ was meant to be mine, we were fated to be together... and you and your slut hole ruined it for me!" Tessa moved forward, teeth shining brightly as she tried to go for Kodi's neck.

Kodi eyed the scene. The hair on the back of his neck stood up as his eyes widened. So RJ was down, and two wolves, larger than him, were blocking his way. Before he could make any sort of move, the female with bright white fur emerged from the bushes.

He remembered her from the first day when he met everyone. Most everyone was friendly and happy to meet him- but not her. She looked upset and bitter towards him. He didn’t understand why, as he had done nothing to her. As the weeks went on, he did try to be friendly, he really did, but she wouldn’t budge. She was snappy and rude to him, or just ignored him. He growled softly as she padded closer.

Kodi was a small omega, but Tessa was a female, and even smaller than he was. He had a pretty good chance of fighting back should she make the first move. Unless her beta friends decided to join in, he’d be able to put up a good fight judging by their size difference.

He growled fiercely, lips pulled back in a snarl. His body stiffened. He eyed her as se taunted him, coming closer. “You’re insane!” He snapped, finding her hateful words crazy and deranged. He backed away, not wanting any sort of fight, but in a sudden move she charged forward and went for his neck. He yelped and stepped away, trying to lower himself out of range. Now down at her feet, he lunges forward and caught one of her front ankles in his mouth. This wasn’t a playful bite, he was trying to get her to bleed.
Tessa yowled in pain, trying to yank her paw free from Kodi's mouth "You bitch! He is MINE! We were supposed to get married, have pups, and I was going to be queen of this pack!!!" Tessa screamed angrily, digging the claws of her free paw against Kodi's neck and face, trying to dislodge the Omega's mouth from her paw.

The two beta's behind Tessa did nothing though, they did not aid her in attempting to kill Kodi and they just watched, grins on their faces as they watched the two Omega's scuffle.

RJ was silent, but he was slowly coming back to himself. He could see, through his barely slit eyes, that Kodi and Tessa - one of the smaller omega females - were fighting and arguing. He did not know what had brought on the sudden change in Tessa's demeanor, but he knew that they were now in a very tricky situation. The two beta's that were blocking his way were not going to be a match for RJ, should they advance on Kodi at any point.

He held on harder, biting onto that foot with all the strength he had while she dragged her free paw across his neck and face. Luckily his neck was protected by thick fur, but his muzzle had thinner fur. Her sharp claws scratched at the soft parts of his face and he whimpered, releasing the paw and ducking away from her claws. “If he was yours, I wouldn’t be here, now would I?” He growled, backing off slightly. “You’re fucking crazy- I can’t even see why you’d think he would choose you!” He said, getting quite upset at her words.

The omega took a couple steps back. He was trembling and his heart was pounding from the Adrenalin running through his small body. He growled loudly, showing off his sharp teeth that shined in the moonlight. He began charging towards her, and was about to jump and try to trap her under him with his full weight. He knew this furious female wouldn’t back down, so he had to injure her enough to get her to back down.
Tessa was caught off guard by Kodi's backing up, her paw was hurting badly and bleeding, but still she was furious with this omega, and wanted him dead and out of the pack - she did not care that if Kodi died, so too would RJ. It was just a part of the soulmate legend that foretold their futures; if she killed Kodi, she would have a shot at becoming some other alpha's Master Mate.

She was definitely more than caught off guard as Kodi attacked her once again. She and Kodi tumbled to the ground with a thud, her smaller body pinned underneath his - for the first time she felt real fear of death, but she snapped and snarled, clawing and kicking at the bigger wolf, trying to squirm away from his sharp teeth and powerful jaw.

The two beta's perked up upon seeing Tessa fall underneath Kodi, but because they were much more interested in seeing how the fight would end, they still did nothing - They had 'orders' to wait until the end of the fight; should Tessa die, they were to kill Kodi... Should Kodi die, they did nothing.

RJ wanted to growl, snap and snarl at Tessa, but he was waiting... He knew that his mate had the strength to kill Tessa; all of their play fighting was more real than anything, it was training whether Kodi knew it or not. RJ disliked that Omega's were naturally weaker, and he trained them to be strong, fierce, protective... He could see the motherly instincts in Kodi kicking into full-gear now, wanting to protect the young that were growing inside. RJ wanted to howl in pride of his mate, but he kept quiet, watching as his mate went for Tessa again and again.

Kodi honestly didn’t want to kill her. He’d never killed anything except for prey. It seemed she was determined to get her way though, so that may be the only option. He did want his pups in any more danger than necessary, so in his rage he decided to end it. She decided to come all this way and act like fhis- and RJ did give a warning that anyone hurting him would end up exiled or worse. For Tessa it looked like she was going to end up with ‘worse!

He charged and jump, landing on top of her. The smaller and lighter female fell under his weight, and with a firm grip he held her under him. He snarled and growled, struggling to keep her pinned while she attacked from underneath. She had a choice to stop- when Kodi backed off she could’ve went the other way, but she stood her ground. Ignoring the painful hits from her clawed paws and the bites she attempted, he pulled back his lips and lunged straight down for her neck. He held her neck to the ground with his jaws, and was basically sitting on her to prevent her from squirming away from his grip.

Everything seemed so quiet in that moment. He was so focused and angry. He barely heard the crickets or any other insects around them. He barely heard her whimpers as she tried to escape his firm grip.
Tessa gasped in pain as Kodi's strong jaw clamped down on her neck, blood gushing from the puncture wounds at a frantic rate as he had severed her carotid artery. Her life was slipping fast and soon she was laying limply and dead underneath Kodi, her body seeming to shrink in on itself as all of her life was drained away, blood pooling into the dirt below them and into Kodi's mouth.

The two beta's saw that Tessa was now dead, they howled angrily before also lunging forward, intent on attacking and killing the Omega. They were more unknown to the pack - also new-blood to the pack from a few months prior to Kodi joining. They were not faithful or loyal to anyone, except to Tessa it seemed.

Before either Beta could get within snapping grasp of Kodi, RJ was up and moving - using his brute strength and size to knock both Beta's to the ground and away from Kodi "RUN!" RJ shouted in Kodi's direction, before turning back to the two beta's who were getting up from the ground now.

RJ growled, snapped and snarled in the two Beta's directions, his teeth gleaming in the moonlight as he took on the two attacking beta's at the same time; one got a grip around his neck after pouncing, but RJ had the other underneath his jaw in seconds, snapping his carotid quickly and easily. RJ flung the one on his back off of him and lunged for him next - He was stronger, but not nearly as strong as RJ. RJ and this beta tumbled in the ground, claws and fangs scratching and biting viciously.

RJ finally managed to pin the beta after a long fight, he was exhausted but his mate had been in danger and there was no deeper wrong than attacking Kodi - especially in his state of precious cargo carrying - RJ clamped his jaw down around the Beta's neck, snapping the bone and veins with his sharp teeth.

Once he killed the two beta's, he collapsed into a heap of blood and fur; he had new scars that would surely form on his body, patches of his fur were missing from where the last beta had yanked and pulled on his neck. RJ huffed and closed his eyes - he just needed to sleep, rest up a bit... then he would find Kodi, make sure his mate was safe.

Kodi finely held her neck with his jaws, and one paw up holding her face to the ground by her muzzle, so she couldn’t turn up and bite him. Slowly he felt her movements begin to slow. She wasn’t fighting as hard and soon her movements came to a halt. Her breathing sounded pained and raspy. And then she was gone.

Kodi lifted his head, her matalic tasting blood starting to drip from his mouth. He stared at her small white form, now stained with her own blood. He couldn’t stare for too long though- once the betas realized she was gone, they became upset and charged to Kodi.

The omega yelped and tried to back away, tripping in the process. He was no match for these too. Before the pair got close, RJ got up and he was hopeful about living through this attack. He listened to his alpha’s command and went charging through the territory back home. He was panting and becoming upset, realizing what he had done. He killed someone! Someone that was in his pack, his family!

The bloodied omega entered the territory, huffing and puffing from the exhaustion of running, and he zoomed around looking for trusted betas that he could tell what happened, and get them in the scene as soon as possible.
RJ was still out of it, passed out in his own blood and the three wolves that had died - he was in their blood too. He groaned when he felt someone picking him up, but he did not open his eyes; there were strong arms - human arms - wrapped around his body as he was carried from the ground.

He wanted to tell them to stop, to put him down, but his mouth seemed to not want to work... He felt pain all over his body, unlike he had ever felt before and when he was finally set down in a lush bed of grass, he groaned and tried to do anything to alleviate the pain he felt.

His body shook and he whimpered loudly, hands were all over his body and he had no idea whose they belong too - they felt vaguely familiar but other than that he had no idea.

-- The pack had one veterinarian in their midst, and it was a godsend; he was strong and built almost like RJ - they were actually cousins, but he was a slightly lesser man than RJ himself. Devin Jackson was someone who could always be trusted upon when it came to the safety and healing of his pack members.

Once Devin had heard that RJ was in the woods and injured, he was the first to tear off and find his cousin - only to find the Alpha bleeding furiously on the ground; there was blood everywhere and three other dead wolves surrounding him - the others would deal with the dead, he needed to deal with RJ and quickly.

Devin had shifted forms and lifted his cousin up into his arms - it was easy to do so when he was in his human form, but still RJ was a heavy son-of-a-gun and it was a struggle to get him back to the den area where the moonlight shined the brightest "You'll be okay Rust... You just stick with us." Devin soothed as he found every one of RJ's wounds.

Devin looked up at the young Omega who had become his cousins true soul mate just a few weeks ago and smiled weakly at him "RJ will be fine, Kodi... I promise... His wounds will heal quickly, he just needs his rest right now."

It was an odd and a tad scary site to see Kodi in the territory, blood dripping off of him and slightly beaten up. The betas soon came to him, and he spilled what happened. He insisted on going back to rescue RJ, but they wouldn’t let him and forced him to stay put.

Luckily the other omegas in the pack who he quickly befriended, helped to clean him up and take care of the bites and scratches Tessa had given him. They kept him company until someone got RJ back home. Mostly they were there to keep him from escaping and going back to get him. He wasn’t in too much pain until now. When she fought him he barely noticed.

He instantly scenced that his mate was near, and he stood right up, eyes wide. He quickly escaped the den he was being kept in to calm down, and was padding at Devin’s side, horrified at how battered and beaten and bloody the alpha was. “RJ,” he whimpered softly, lightly brushing his muzzle against his tail, which hung low enough for him to touch while he was being carried.

He was soon at his side while Devin took care of his wounds. The worth was written all over his little face. He knew he was in so much pain.. and there was nothing he could do about it.

“Thank you for going to get him, Devin,” he said thankfully. He was the first on the scene and Kodi very nuch appreciated hat he was home and safe thanks to Devin. He sat close to his mate, and leaned down and gently licked his forehead. He was safe now. It would be okay.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,503 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,836 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,183 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,938 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,272 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,249 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,093 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,183 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8