Closed Rebuilding Crimson [Closed with Gre-y | Shifter RP]
RJ reclined fully in his spot, yawning himself - exhaustion, it seemed, was part of any pregnancy for any partner... It was massively contagious in this house, as Shadow slept on, ignoring the steak dinner.

RJ pressed play on the remote and curled up on himself, the movie started playing and soon the minutes started ticking away... The clock seemed to get annoyingly loud, practically screaming 'You're about to become a father' over and over again.
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Kodi rested on the couch, lazily watching the movie play. It was quite cute and he enjoyed it. He glanced over at their sleeping pup, cutely curled up in the corner of the couch. He smiled and turned his attention back to the movie with a slight sigh.

The smile turned into an uncomfortable frown though, as he felt pain. His breathing hitched and he froze for a moment, closings his eyes and waiting for it to pass. When it did, he stopped tensing up and took a deep breath.
RJ heard the hitch in Kodi's breathing pattern and snapped his eyes in his mate's direction "Was that what I think it was?" RJ asked, pausing the movie without even looking - he knew his remote better than anything, considering this was usually what he did all day.

Kodi tried to calm his breathing for a moment, and he turned towards RJ, and the concern was written all over his face. “RJ, I’m fine,” he tried to assure him. He curled up a bit tighter and put his head back down. He was afraid.. and maybe if he didn’t focus on it he might be okay for another couple of hours..
RJ shook his head and sighed, but turned back to the TV and pressed play - he knew his mate was being stubborn... He'd been around enough pup labors to know the signs, but... Kodi seemed not ready to accept that this would be happening, today, so RJ would give him the time and space to accept that their litter was finally coming into this world.

Kodi tried focusing on the movie- he really did, but he just couldn’t. His mind was going everywhere. After awhile of trying to enjoy the movie, he thought some moving around would do some some good, maybe pace around a little. He started to sit up, but the same pain went through him and it was stronger. The omega froze and let out a whimper.
RJ's head snapped over in Kodi's direction - this time he didn't even bother to pause the movie as he stood up and went over to his mate, crouching in front of him "Alright... I think it's time we got you into the bathroom... Do you want me to carry you or do you think you can walk?" RJ asked, lightly carding his fingers through Kodi's fur on top of his head.

Kodi didn’t try to say he was fine this time, or try to stay on the couch. He knew it was time. The omega looked fearful, and when RJ crouched in front of him he leaned and rested his head against his shoulder, wanting comfort. He closed his eyes while RJ petted the fur on his head. He reached out a paw, kind of trying to hug him. “Carry me.. please..” he asked.
RJ nodded and carefully lifted Kodi into his arms - one arm around his chest, and the other supporting and bending his back legs inward some; no pressure on the pups. RJ carried Kodi into the bathroom and laid him out on the blanket that they had taken to keeping on the floor, just because they never knew when it would be time.

RJ sat down and kissed the top of Kodi's head lightly "It'll be alright, Kodi... Just breathe through the pain, nice and easy like we've been practicing..."

Kodi let RJ carry him and he kind of just flopped into his grip. He watched their son as he was carried to the bathroom, luckily still sleeping quiet as ever. He was layed in his side on top of the blanket. He kept his head lifted up, looking up at RJ. He nuzzled his cheek with his muzzle, wanting his alpha scent to aid in comforting him.

He pulled away and laid his head down at his paws, squeezing his eyes shut and waiting for the next pain to arrive.
RJ stood up and stripped his shorts off before shifting forms - he knew exactly how to comfort his mate. He laid down behind him and curled around him lightly, letting his tail drape over Kodi's back. He laid his head close to Kodi's and whimpered softly "We'll get through it, Kodi... I promise. You and me, we're in this together." RJ promised quietly.

Kodi pressed himself tightly against RJ, taking in his scent in deep breaths. He appreciated him being there, keeping him warm. "I don't know if I can do it," he said fearfully. Another whimper escaped his mouth, as he was clearly in pain. It was getting closer together each time. He covered his nose with his paw. "Nngg... fuck.." he growled softly, this one taking longer for him to get through.
RJ licked the top of Kodi's head furiously, whining along with his mate "You can do this, Kodi... You so can! You are a strong Omega, baby. You can persevere and get those pups out like a champ! I know you can." RJ said fiercely, passionately, staring his mate directly in the eye.

Kodi pathetically laid on the blanket, but he could still feel the cool bathroom floor underneath. His mate's encouragement helped him feel a tad better, and he nodded. "I can do it.." He said, leaning forward to give his mate a lick. He started shifting around, attempting to get into a more comfortable position. ALthough, nothing was comfortable since he was so pregnant.
"Just relax as best you can, those pups know what their doing, and so does your body... Whatever feels comfortable to you... just let it happen naturally." RJ said as he helped support Kodi move around until he did find that one comfortable position that would allow for their pups to be born.

Kodi listens, nodding in agreement. He was right, his body would tell him what to do, and their pups would move into position themselves. He moved, and laid as comfortably as he could. The little wolf knew it was getting cloer and closer, so he'd have to suck it up and start pushing.
RJ continued delivering soothing kisses across Kodi's body, he could feel his mate's body trembling and it made him upset to see his mate in so much pain. "It's all going to be okay, I swear..." RJ continued whispering the same words against Kodi's ear.

It was a waiting game now, their pups would take over from here, all they could do was lay there and wait for it to finally start happening.

To Kodi it seemed like he was in continuous pain with absolutely no sign of the pups coming. He barely heard RJ's whispers in his ear and he barely felt all the kisses. Everything hurt, and he felt like his belly was going to pop from all the pressure that was building up.
RJ moved to lay in front of Kodi's face, licking at his mate's nose. His whines were constant now, as he watched his mate go through the worst pain of his life "Please... Kodi... Please... just start pushing, stop holding back, love..."

Kodi whimpered pathetically, not knowing what to do except cry on the cool bathroom floor. The pain was becoming so unbearable for him. He nods, and attempts a push. He cried out, finding that this hurt even worse!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,852 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,240 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,482 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,291 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,283 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,214 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8