The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite)
Travis felt defeated. He really did not know what he could do to get out from this situation. Even Jill was practically helpless against this woman. While she was no killer, Jill was right: this woman was clearly deranged. Travis was basically being tossed around like some massively pregnant maid servant while Helena and Jill just practically relaxed. He was done with the sandwiches and slowly walked out towards the table with them on a plate. He just wanted this nightmare over with.

“Here...” he said flatly. She might have wanted him to serve them all before himself. Whether she insisted to or not, it was done before he sat down rather slowly himself with his own. To think he was willing to get off his feet now. Still, he didn’t look at Helena. He didn’t even look at Jill. He just truthfully had no idea on what to say or do at this point. At long last, he was at a loss for words.
Jill watched her brother make his way over to the table with the sandwiches and she felt guilty, almost as if she had done this to him herself. As he sat down at the table with them and she couldn't stop her staring, Travis was definitely not himself now and she had no idea how to help him. Or if she even should try, if this is what Helena did you him who knows what she would do to her if she tried being 'rude' as well.

The witch watched him as he waddled over and sank down at the table, she would let him sit there only once tonight before she laid out the rules to him. She smiled at the obedience and asked him next,"Won't you serve us? You can't expect us to reach for the sandwiches ourselves, can you?" She sat back and didn't move to grab a sandwich yet, looking at Jill and making sure she did the same, the younger woman was nervous and just followed Helena's lead.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Was she flat out blind? Did she not see sandwiches right before her own plate as well as Jill’s or was she just trying to get a rise out of him at this point? He served them before he sat down. Whatever the case was, it worked.

“You have hands, don’t you” he matched her condescending tone. “Of this, I will not do. You can throw your threats of making me numb or actually do it. I really don’t give a shit, but I won’t serve you like I’m some animal you think you can tame.”
Jill reached out to the sandwiches, but Helena took the plate and pulled it away from her,"Hold on, Jill." She said and looked at Travis as she kept the plate of sandwiches in front of him, raising her brows while looking at him,"Why don't you eat them all then?" She asked him and stood up from the table,"I'll make something for the two of us, Jill." She said and she walked around the table, a hand resting briefly on Travis's shoulder and heading over to the counter to make herself and Jill a sandwich. Leaving the man to the entire plate of sandwiches, a plan had formulated in her mind and she was going to carry it out right then and there.

It might have seemed like insanity, but behind that insanity was a smart and powerful woman.

"Why can't we share?" She asked, looking from her brother and to Helena who stood at the counter, the other woman didn't even look up as she spread the mayo on the bread.

"Because those are his sandwiches. He'll eat them all before leaving the table." She replied, looking back slightly, and even though that didn't seem like a punishment. There were only a few sandwiches, but if he started eating them he would see that they wouldn't get any smaller with each bite he took.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Eat them all? Just looking at them, truthfully, Travis would rather not. He wasn’t a fan of bread and he really disliked meat that was practically mushed together so bad, you had no way of telling what it was you were exactly eating. Guess one could say he was definitely not a fan of hotdogs nor balogna. Still, as much as he wanted to resist, he could eat just a few of this, right? As Helena took Jill away, Travis picked up the sandwich he had on his plate. He was in no wrong on this matter and he was not going to apologize.

He had hardly taken a few bites when he felt a dull ache in his stomach. He felt oddly full and as he set the sandwich back down on the plate, his blue eyes practically widened. It was still untouched...Travis knew then and there what was going on and fumed.

“I don’t have to put up with this,” he eased away from the chair and rose up, walking towards the door. “I don’t care if I look like this or even if it’s snowing outside. It’s better than being abused by the likes of you and your “method” of making me to be someone better. Newsflash: I’m just fine!”
The two women worked together on making two other sandwiches for them, serving themselves and coming back to the table. Jill just followed Helena's lead, she was too afraid of what might happen if she went against her like her own brother was doing, she sat at the table with the witch. They both looked up at him when he stood up from the table, Jill moving to stand up to as he waddled towards the door,"Travis, you'd catch hypothermia out there." She kept her voice low, understanding his frustration with this woman and what he had lost by being there for so long already but they had to reason this out.

"And what'll happen when people see you like this? What'll happen when you get bigger and she's the only one who knows how to care for you?" She asked quickly, standing in front of him and tilting her head as she looked up at him,"I sure as hell don't know what to do for you if anything bad happened." She said and she didn't glance back to Helena and the other woman stayed silent, wondering if Jill could change her brothers mind if only briefly.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Travis scoffed at the words Jill offered. She could not be serious, right? Sure, there was some truth to her words, but Travis did not care at that point in time. If this witch had a problem with what he said, she could have simply shown him the door. No. She paralyzed him, insisted he take it back and when he didn’t change his opinion, she apparently thought getting him pregnant was going to make a difference. He still hadn’t the faintest clue what she even meant about the babies absorbing everything “bad” about him either, but one thing was clear: He was not content on staying.

“I’ll deal with it,” he stubbornly insisted as he gripped the door handle. “I never asked for some kind of intervention or whatever this is. If you hated me that bad...you should have just...threw me out like the bastard who left us!”

The last set of words had come out unintentionally just like the waterworks that were now flowing down his face. In his head, he was really confused as to what caused that outburst, but perhaps to Helena, it was obvious: He was experiencing mood swings. Still, he felt embarrassed about it, embarrassed that it slipped out he might be dealing with abandonment issues and just walked out the door anyways.
Jill was somewhat frustrated by what her brother said,"Travis." She frowned at him as she always did when he got as stubborn as this, listening to him as he snapped at the witch who still sat at the table behind her. His sister felt her heart tighten in familiar sadness when she saw him crying as he was, it was a strange sight to see. She had never seen him cry before, not when they were as old as they were, she put a hand on his arm and squeezed,"It's okay, Travis." She said and she couldn't stop him as he left the cabin, that time Helena stood up and walked over to where the man left Jill standing.

The two women watched him walk outside and Helena folded her arms while Jill just looked worried as Travis walked off. The witch tilted her head,"You won't get far, as pregnant as you are." She said, raising her voice only slightly,"If you don't come back I can't control what they'll do to you. You might be stranded in the snow in total agony for hours until you die." She leaned against the door frame lightly, Jill looked at Helena worriedly and knew not to take her words lightly.

"Travis, please come back!" She said, but selfishly not leaving the comfort of the cabin even as the door let in bundles of cold air.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Travis had a mindset fixed in his head. When feeling the cold air, he was willing to brave it regardless of the thin clothing he was now forced to wear becsuse everything else didn’t fit. He forgot that he was not wearing any shoes however as his socks planted firmly into the thick snow and instantly retreated back on the wooden porch. There was also the fact that this little bolt of energy practically tired him out. He felt like an overweight person who was out of shape and yes, a person could be both. All the weight was on his belly, which was practically drooping off his body like a weight and while it was true that he didn’t exactly put on much weight, -that it were the babies being added to his body more so- he could practically feel them up against his organs and probably where his abdominal region was at. None of this was a good feeling.

“What are they doing to me,” he said rather panicky. He hated to be that kind of a guy, but they were really making him feel sensitive not just physically, but emotionally as well. He really hated to prove them both right, but who was he kidding? The once proud and rather stoic male was now gripping the beam of the cabin’s support for balance. “There’s gotta be a way to get them out of me. I can’t keep feeling like this.”

It was practically a partial whine as he found himself catching his mouth a little too late with his hand. He really begged Helena to make this stop.
They watched the man as he threw his little tantrum and Helena was less worried than Jill as she stood there at the door frame, waiting for him to return to the warmth of the cabin. The women noticed the change in his stance, even the witch who hadn't known him for nearly as long as Jill, he didn't stand as a man should any more. His back was bowed and his entire stance just looked completely uncomfortable as they stared and waited for his response, Helena knew this outburst would be the first of many more. But they should calm down as the days progress. She wondered how fast she could break him, he was strongwilled, but she had her ways.

"I told you." Helena stepped out onto the porch after stopping briefly to slip her feet into slippers, walking up behind him and standing there for a moment. "All of this that you're feeling isn't going to stay. The lives I put inside of you will soak it all up and change it into something good. Something pure for you to put your energy into." She said and she gently rested a hand on his shoulder, squeezing gently then moving her hand to the curve of his back,"They'll be out of you soon. Just come back inside and I will answer these questions you have about your changing body." She urged him gently, looking at him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,695 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,445 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,126 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,746 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,989 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,287 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,147 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,918 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,048 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,925 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8