Closed Experimental Results (Closed with Citus)
The tailor nods “Alright then if you have no questions I’ll just do your measurements.” “Alright Mr. Centaur I’m going to start with your human part first and then move onto your horse half.” He holds the measurement tape to Aesoneus’s side.
Aesoneus let the Taylor measure him and felt his little ones kicking inside him as the Taylor started measuring the belly.
The tailor finished measuring him and then moved onto Delevar and finished with his measurements “Alright gentlemen I’ve jotted down your measurements this will take at least a day to make them since I’ve got other orders as well.” “You may enjoy your day for now and I’ll ask for the pay tomorrow when you come to pick up the clothes.”

Delevar nods “Alright then that sounds good we’ll see you tomorrow.” They both left the shop and Delevar asks Aesoneus “So now that our clothing situation is handled what do you think we should do now?”
"I don't know do you need something? “ Aesoneus smiled at Delevar and took his hand
(Sorry didn’t notice it was my turn)

Delevar answers “Well I need some more ingredients for spells and potions so let’s go to the alchemist.” “Just to warn you the alchemist is a man and yes he is pregnant.”
"Why are you warning me. I mean if I would have a problem with pregnant man." Aesoneus laughed and walked on.
They eventually walk into the local Alchemist’s shop.

They were greeted by a man who looked like he was in his early thirties while his belly clearly jotted our largely “Customers you’re in luck I just received a new shipment of ingredients today.” “I see you’re both carrying as well would you like herbs to help with your pregnancy?”
"I don't know Delevar.... Do we want some? “
Delevar answers “Yes we’ll take them, but only the ones that help with back pain.” He hands the alchemist a list “I also need these ingredients.”

The alchemist looks over the list “Alright then I will get you these ingredients.” “Please excuse me while I get them.” He yells out “Fethis come and give these customers back pain herbs!”

The alchemist’s apprentice Fethis comes and greets them “Yes I’ll get them right away sir.” He turns to Delevar and Aesoneus “These herbs will do wonders for both of you I know they will since I use them on myself.” He pats his pregnant belly and goes to find the herbs.
"I hope they do. It is sure heavy carrying this around." Aesoneus said and also padded his belly.
Fethis comes back with a medium sized sack “Here’s the herbs you asked for.” “Just crush it with a mortar and pestle to make it into a paste substance and then rub the paste onto your pregnant belly and it will immediately start doing its job.” “My boss should be back soon with the other herbs you requested.” “Might I ask you gentleman how many you are having?”
"I will have twins. Somehow I am very excited about this opportunity." Aesoneus smiled at Fethis.
Delevar answers “As for me I’m only having one so that is good for me.”

Fethis nods “Both of you are lucky I’ve been blessed with four little ones.”
"Four? That explains why you are so big." Aesoneus said quite surprised
Fethis nods “Yes I’m having so many I may have to go into bed rest.”

The alchemist comes in with another sack of ingredients “Here you I found all the ingredients you needed.

Develar hands the alchemist his pay “Thank you.” “Aesoneus do you need anything here?”
"No I guess I am just fine. I am not using so much alchemical stuff so for me it is enough."
Delevar nods “Alright then let’s go home and I can use these herbs to relive some of our back pain.”
The two of them walked home. "How do you feel about everyone being pregnant? “
(Your turn ;))
(Sorry my phone broke that’s why it took so long to respond)

Delevar answers him whispering so no one could hear “To tell the truth I’m a little turned on by it.”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,726 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,487 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,145 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,823 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,173 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,920 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,244 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,238 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,090 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,171 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8