Closed Experimental Results (Closed with Citus)
Delevar says with a sigh “I don’t know all we’re doing is jerking each other off it’s not like this is romantic or anything like that.” “I don’t know it’s just I’ve never done anything like this with you before or anyone before.”
"Yeah so let's start I would say don't you?"
Delevar goes down “Alright get in a comfortable position now okay Aesoneus?” “You’re going first.”
"Alright... This should be good enough" He was laying on his side so Delevar could grab his thing more easily.
Delevar looks at and then to hide him being impressed with it’s side places his hands on it and starts to rub up and down it in a slow motion.
"Even if this isn't romantic...Hmmm...I have to say you are quite good." He began to relax obviously.
Delevar blushes but still tries to hide it and replies “Thanks hopefully when you do it to me you’re pretty good as well.” He continues to move slowly around the cock.
"I guess I will do fine" He sais with confidence. "Uhmm could you please speed a little up"
Delevar speeds up with the rubbing and smirks at Aesoneus “Well I better hope you live up to being as good as you say you’ll be.”
"Hehe I hope so too I mean you will also be my first one" In his voice you could hear nervousness with a small amount of pleasure and curiosity.
Delevar nods “Yeah you will.” “I’m wondering why we never did anything like this with anyone, you look like you’re really enjoying this.”
"I don't know.... Mmmmmhh...... You are right I am enjoying this. Just a little more and I will......"
Delevar nods “Well then I’ll help you finish.” “Then I can use a spell to make sure that the sperm is preserved and then you can start on me.”
As Delevar rubbed more Aesoneus suddenly moans. Hot sperm came out of his thing in amounts you would expect from a stallion.
Delevar used his magic to safely collect some of them and put them in a container on one of the tables in his work area. Delevar lays down next to him and spread his legs open “Alright I think it’s my turn.”
Aesoneus grabbed Delevars cock and starts rubbing it slowly but intense.
Delevar felt pleasure go through his body when Aesoneus start to rub him he even let out a moan of pleasure. “You’re totally delivering like you said you would.”
"Yeah I am" Aesoneus said while rubbing a little faster and harder. He need an overall pleasured look
Delevar moans out more as he gets more rubs from Aesoneus “Man you’re very talented Iyou sure you’ve never done anything like this before?”
"Yeah I really am sure. I just have a talent for feeling what others like" he said while going a little faster. He could see Delevars pleasure.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,724 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,485 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,144 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,817 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,168 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,907 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,241 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,229 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,087 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,157 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8