Closed Experimental Results (Closed with Citus)
Delevar looked down at his belly and then smirks at Aesoneus “Are you flirting with me?”
"A little maybe", He replied while putting a hand on his ever growing baby bump and rubbing it carefully.
Delevar asks “I thought you said this wasn’t supposed to be romantic for you?”
"You know me I am often just talking stupid things. I guess it would be better to just live together as usual."
Delevar stops “Hey if you are interested I’m fine with some romance if you are though we’d probably have to be together if you’re fine with that.”
Aesoneus looked at him. "I think I would like being together with you", He answered nervously.
Delevar smiles at him “I’m glad that you want to be together I would to.” He asks nervously with a blush on his face “Would it be okay to kiss you or is it too early for that?”
"No I am fine with that." He pulled Delevar to nearer to himself. His hand slightly rubbing Delevars belly he thought was so attractive. Then he gave him a passionate kiss.
Delevar leaned into the kiss enjoying every moment their lips touched when their lips separated he smiled with joy “That felt enchanting how did it feel for you?”
"Just the same way. And hey would you please rub over my belly. I feel like you have to do this."
Delevar nods “As you wish my hot stallion.” He moved down to Aesoneus’s belly and starts to rub it. “It’s a little weird that this belly is smaller then mine I’m wondering why it’s like that.”
"Have you maybe changed the Sperm?“
Delevar thinks in his head “Okay so there may be a small chance since I never labeled them.” “I may be carrying your sperm and your carrying mine which would explain the size difference.”
"Yeah it would..... So that makes our relationship even better! “
Delevar nods in agreement “Yeah I guess it does since we’re carrying each other’s young.” He continues to rubs Aesoneus’s belly and soon looks over to Aesoneus’s dick and give it a little squeeze before going back to the belly.
"Hehe interested in something more little cat" Aesoneus said with a kinky and loving voice. "Come here so I could feel my baby growing inside of you."
Delevar comes away from the belly and then goes in front of Aesoneus’s front “You can rubs as much as you’d like.” Delevar whispers into the centaur’s ear seductively “You could also take my virginity later if you’d like.”
“Then let's do this!“ He began to rub and feel the big belly of his new boyfriend. Kissing him like that was what he always wanted and finally got. Secretly Aesoneus was happy to be pregnant with Delevars child. Slowly going down and touching the dick of his hot cat.
Delevar enjoyed the contact “I can’t wait until you put your stallion cock into my ass.” “It wil probably feel like heaven.” “For now you can rub where ever you’d like.”
Aesoneus began to rub is hand over Delevars ass. He felt how the mage wanted him. Is fingers touched his tight butthole, while the other hand was still rubbing the ever growing bump of his boyfriend. He realized how big Delevar had become and even he was quite round now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,721 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,484 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,144 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,815 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,163 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,901 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,241 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,222 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,086 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,153 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8