Closed Experimental Results (Closed with Citus)
Delevar asks noticing his belly still growing “How big do centaur foals get in these early stages of development?” “This one seems to be pretty massive already and if we’re supposed to be pregnant for three months that would mean for each month it grows three months in size.” “Also your fingers are allowed to explore my ass as much as you’d like.”
I think you will gain a little more weight but it shouldn't be that much more", Aesoneus replied while sticking three of his fingers inside Delevars Ass to loose him a little up.
Delevar moaned as Aesoneus currently fingered him “Alright then I’ll grow a little more and hopefully it stops there.”
"Yes it will" Suddenly Aesoneus laid Delevar on his back. Just in right position to fuck him. Their bellies touched each other and the tip of his cock began to slide into the pregnant cat.
Delevar moaned as Aesoneus’s dick started to enter his ass “Oh man it’s not even fully in there and feels amazing.”
Aesoneus kept moving his cock into his boyfriends. With every move he felt there bellies rubbing each other and then he felt something. The first kick ever of Delevars child. That made him even more hot.
Delevar felt Aesoneus’s baby kick inside of him and he can’t help, but feel happy from the baby and pleasure from the cock currently in his ass.
Aesoneus was getting faster and heard Delevar moan louder and louder. His cock began pulsating. It can't last much longer. He came deeper and deeper into the pregnant mags and then... He felt Delevars cum on his belly and also felt his own floating the insides of his friend.
Delevar moaned out “That was amazing your cock is huge and I loved every minute of it being inside of me.” “It also feels nice to have cum all over my belly.”
"You are amazing to" Aesoneus said between two kisses on Delevars huge belly. He rubbed of it cum in his faces and fingers. "You are too hot he said"
Delevar brings him into another kiss and when he’s done with the kiss “You are hot as well.” “Our children will be beautiful and very handsome just like their dads.”
"You know... Somehow I think these Babies are the best thing ever happened to us. I mean I have the most beautiful boyfriend ever" He says while putting one hand down to Delevars butthole where is cum was still dripping out, "and I feel better then ever with this little one inside of me. I am guess if I have given birth I have to do this again."
Delevar thinks out loud “Yeah I think I could give birth again after this one is out.” “Who would know that our lives changed in one day and you’re right it changed for the better.” “Aesoneus I’m gonna tell you something that I always wanted to tell you, but never did.” “I’ve had a crush on you since we were toddlers and were bathing together.” “I always remember when we did do that I was always really excited to do it.” “When we got older the crush became something else I don’t know if it’s too early to say it for you, but I started to fall in love with you.” “”I never told you because I didn’t think you’d like to have a cat for a mate and not a fellow centaur, but now I can forget that since we’re now both together and I’m pregnant with your foal and your pregnant with my young.”
Aesoneus first looked kinda surprised at first but then he said pleased, "I would have to lie if I would say I didn't feel the same way." Aesoneus kissed Delevar with pleasure again.
Delevar kisses feeling pleasure go through his body “You’re an amazing kisser.” “So in three months we’ll both be parents hopefully I can push a centaur out of me with no problems.” “Multiples don’t run in your family do they?”
"Normally not I don't think there were ever multiples in our family." He replied. “And how about yours? "
Delevar answers “My older brother and sister were twins and so was my mother and my aunt.” “So there may be a chance that you’re carrying multiples.”
"Oh, is weird when I say that sounds kinda awesome? “
Delevar answers “I don’t think it’s weird at all, but I think you may have a pregnancy or belly fetish and I have to admit I think I am getting that as well since your belly is very mesmerizing to me.”
"It is?" Aesoneus asked a little surprised and watches his own belly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,725 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,485 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,144 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,820 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,170 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,909 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,241 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,232 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,090 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,163 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8