Closed Experimental Results (Closed with Citus)
Delevar blushes and then asks him with his nervousness in his voice “Aesoneus we’ve never had sex before, but would you like to take my virginity after we eat?”
"I would love to do that" Aesoneus also blushed.
Delevar asks him “If I have enough energy after you take mine could I take yours?”
"Sure you can" He whispered and kissed Delevar again. Their tongues teasing each other
Delevar wraps his tongue around Aesoneus’s as they kiss more.
"You are a great kisser!" "Let's go inside and get ready for that night.
Delevar’s stomach growls “Yup let’s make some delicious food and then have some fun in the bedroom.”

They go to their house and Delevar cooks the meal over the oven while Aesoneus stood by the table. “Aesoneus hope you’re hungry for some steaks once I’m done cooking them?”
"Sure I am. I can't wait" His stomach was also growling.
Delevar cooked the steaks and then went over to Aesoneus with a plate for the steak and he then pours some maple syrup on it “My little one was craving this.” “Ready to dig in?”
"Yeah I am" Aesoneus grabbed Delevar and kissed him.
Delevar kisses Aesoneus and would’ve wanted to continue but his belly wouldn’t stop grumbling “Sorry your kid wants some food and they won’t take no for an answer let’s eat and then we can continue in the bedroom of course.”
"Yeah that sounds like a Plan"
After they ate Aesoneus said to Delevar: "You can cook quite well.", and smiled at him.
Delevar smiles at the compliment “Thank you now I think something was promised after the meal wasn’t it?”
"Yes I guess there was something with a bed and a superhot pregnant guy."
Delevar guides Aesoneus to the bedroom and takes off his clothes “Need help taking off your ass armor?”
"Sure I need some help there." Aesoneus turned himself more towards Delevar. Presenting his hindquarters.
Delevar took Aesoneus back armor off and then asks him with a seductive tone in his voice “So what do you want to do first take my virginity or I take yours?”
"That is all up to you." He answered
Delevar grins happily “Well then since I’m already very hard from when I had to take off your ass armor I think I’ll take yours first.” “Bend down so I can get a good angle to thrust into you.”
Aesoneus just bend over and presents his ass to Delevar.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,503 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,836 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,182 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,938 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,272 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,248 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,093 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,183 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8