Closed Intense Labor/Birth Simulation (Closed with Citrus)
"Can I help you? You need some Water? “ Jack asked. And in the same minute was about to go away to bring what was needed.
“I need to get dressed in some tight clothes... then let’s go out. Let’s go in public.” He said with a smile. “It hurts just a bit, the perfect amount of discomfort. When should I start labor?”
"Hm maybe wait just a little with going into labor. At least til we are outside." Jack said and rubbed the belly.
“Oooh! I have an idea! What if I got something to drink and took it along. I’ll give you the pills, everything is in the properly labeled bottles. When you’re ready, surprise me with labor! Just crush the pills and put them in the drink. I’ll just be sipping on the drink. Then I can go into labor in public without any forewarning. The pills are small but potent. And labor starts really soon after I take the pill. The shorter the duration of labor, the greater the starting intensity is. But you can always add another intensity pill. Especially if you want me to be in a long painful labor. And don’t forget the pause pill!” He quickly pulled a tight shirt over his bulging belly, and accidentally touched his swollen and sensitive chest. He whimpered as that happened, and then took a breath. “Or do you want to just experience the belly for a while?”
"No your idea sounds just awesome. Let's get out of here." Jack said and they both walked out to show everyone that Mason was expecting something.
He handed him the pills and grabbed a water bottle. He got in the car and took a sip of the water bottle. “Add it whenever you want. I’ll take it with me. Occasionally I’ll put it down and you can add things. Especially when I need to go to the bathroom.” He smiled widely. “Oh I’m excited.” He waddled our to the car and started the car.
The two drove and walked around a few hours. As they reached a very crowded area full of people Jack added the pills to the water and handing it to Mason. He was rubbing the belly.
Mason smiled. “Thank you dear.” He kissed him gently, then took a sip of the water. He was super thirsty, so he finished the entire water bottle. He rubbed his belly.

((What intensity/duration is it?))
(It will be a long birth)
He sighed softly as they began to walk around. It was not long before he felt it... his first contraction. It was a hard one to start with, and his waddle became more pronounced as he breathed through it.
"Are you OK dear?" Jack took him by the hand and placed another one on his belly.
He leaned on him and breathed. “Contraction...” he said softly. This was what he wanted, right? Right.
Jack slowly began to rub his hand over the belly. "Would you like to give birth here in public? “
He frowned. “Maybe...” he sighed. He continued to waddle around for a while, the contractions growing more and more painful and more and more frequent. He would have to stop now every two minutes to let a contraction happen for about a minute and a half. Then he would waddle around and have another one. His belly was low, and he was in quite a bit of pain. But he was still in public, and it was only a few hours after taking the pill.
Jack starts holding his boyfriend as it seems to be more and more difficult for him to walk properly. he just found this large bump to sexy to ignore it. He began rubbing over it and even touching his boyfriends butt.
Mason groaned with the next contraction, his belly rock hard. “Uuuuuugggggghhhh....” he groaned, feeling it contract.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,703 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,449 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,131 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,754 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,010 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,383 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,168 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,959 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,054 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,954 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8