Parasite "Babies" (Closed w/PoisonElixir19)
I think. In truth, carrying the babies does in fact scare me more than I could say. But when I look into his eyes and see how much it means to him and how much he loves me for it, it makes the load easier to bare. I look into his eyes, knowing really I should tell him the truth but instead I just say "I'd do anything for you" and I smile. The needle comes out of me and I wince a little, then smile again. "My turn to ask you a question. Does this: my belly, big and bulging and full of life, turn you on? Does it make you want to fuck me all the time?" I smile at my question
(05-27-2019, 03:17 PM)PoisonElixir19 Wrote: I think. In truth, carrying the babies does in fact scare me more than I could say. But when I look into his eyes and see how much it means to him and how much he loves me for it, it makes the load easier to bare. I look into his eyes, knowing really I should tell him the truth but instead I just say "I'd do anything for you" and I smile. The needle comes out of me and I wince a little, then smile again. "My turn to ask you a question. Does this: my belly, big and bulging and full of life, turn you on? Does it make you want to fuck me all the time?" I smile at my question

I tell him without hesitation, "of course it does, my Visina. I would rather fuck you into oblivion right now, don't get me wrong, but i'm a bit concerned about your pregnancy. Your safety is paramount. I just found you and I'm not willing to lose you. If you are in any pain, do not try and hide it, let me know." Devan nodded in agreement. As he did, the screen showed the reason why the babies were growing at an accelerated rate. Devan's DNA is predisposed to lower testosterone, but has more estrogen as a result. Normally, testosterone would lower the count of the babies when the host is impregnated. "I've found the problem, my Visina. You have a higher amount of estrogen than a normal person, when you should of had a higher amount of testosterone. I'm going to start you on hormonal therapy to slow down tbe babies progression, because right now our children should be in your kinds first trimester. I'll see what's in my DNA later when you're asleep." I walked towards his head, and held it with both hands, ravishing him in deep kisses.

(I don't know if you got my PMs, but if you haven't, I've been busy, but now I'm back. I do not have a set schedule to rp, so I'm genuinely sorry for the long wait or any other waits in advance.)
Hello! These are/were my social media accounts to RP with me:

Tumblr: blueeblues (You'll get a fairly quick response. It's not my preferred account, though.)

Deviantart: blueeblues (same dragon picture as my profile pic on here) (Edit as of March 16, 2023: You will not get a quick response, since I am rarely on there now.)

Kik: MonitorXX (You'll get a quick response)(Edit as of March 14, 2023: I do not have Kik anymore.)

Discord: MonitorX#9527 (You'll get a VERY quick response, I mostly RP on Discord now.)

Just letting you know in advance, I am currently not RPing on MpregCentral, since my responses will not be as quick, and I am rarely on here, anyways. So, if you private message me on MC, there is a 90% chance I won't respond back to you. It's easier for me to use Discord, which is why I HIGHLY recommend it. Big Grin
I look shocked "oestrogen? Isn't that what women have?" I look at my belly "God, I'm so fucking attractive like this but yeah, I need to slow down." I looked at my boyfriend with a smile "you are so attractive, you know that right." I smile and then sigh a little, sadness filling my eyes "But I know you're only keeping me alive for them, and I don't blame you really. I'm just glad you're making my last memories happy ones. But please, no more about trying to protect me and save me, I know you just mean the babies." I sit up, tears in my eyes as I've finally vocalised my fears. I stroke my belly as I looked into his face
(06-12-2019, 04:18 PM)PoisonElixir19 Wrote: I look shocked "oestrogen? Isn't that what women have?" I look at my belly "God, I'm so fucking attractive like this but yeah, I need to slow down." I looked at my boyfriend with a smile "you are so attractive, you know that right." I smile and then sigh a little, sadness filling my eyes "But I know you're only keeping me alive for them, and I don't blame you really. I'm just glad you're making my last memories happy ones. But please, no more about trying to protect me and save me, I know you just mean the babies." I sit up, tears in my eyes as I've finally vocalised my fears. I stroke my belly as I looked into his face

I grab his shoulders and shake him a little. "Don't say that, Devan! I need you and our children will need you, I will do everything in my power to keep you and our children alive." With a determined look on his face, "we need to get started on therapy right away...but first..." A devious smile was on his face, "a little bit of - how does your species say it? TLC? Something to get your mind off our situation." I felt my eyes change color. "Are you ready?"

(Do you want to try the sex scene?)

Tumblr: blueeblues (You'll get a fairly quick response. It's not my preferred account, though.)

Deviantart: blueeblues (same dragon picture as my profile pic on here) (Edit as of March 16, 2023: You will not get a quick response, since I am rarely on there now.)

Kik: MonitorXX (You'll get a quick response)(Edit as of March 14, 2023: I do not have Kik anymore.)

Discord: MonitorX#9527 (You'll get a VERY quick response, I mostly RP on Discord now.)

Just letting you know in advance, I am currently not RPing on MpregCentral, since my responses will not be as quick, and I am rarely on here, anyways. So, if you private message me on MC, there is a 90% chance I won't respond back to you. It's easier for me to use Discord, which is why I HIGHLY recommend it. Big Grin
(Sure) I smile, hormones and my constant arousal because of my state taking over. Slowly, I wrap my arms around him bringing him into a deep kiss. We are like this for some time, sitting on the table under the intense white lights tangled up in each others arms. Then, gradually I lean backwards and lay down pulling him on top of me. I stop briefly to smile and the babies move inside me. Acting on impulse and an unhealthy dose of hormones I spread my legs. He moves down, positioning himself and so I wrap my legs around his waist.
(06-18-2019, 08:20 PM)PoisonElixir19 Wrote: (Sure) I smile, hormones and my constant arousal because of my state taking over. Slowly, I wrap my arms around him bringing him into a deep kiss. We are like this for some time, sitting on the table under the intense white lights tangled up in each others arms. Then, gradually I lean backwards and lay down pulling him on top of me. I stop briefly to smile and the babies move inside me. Acting on impulse and an unhealthy dose of hormones I spread my legs. He moves down, positioning himself and so I wrap my legs around his waist.

His limbs and his penis changed to his alien's side. His lover, as the humans would call it, was already ready for the taking. He slowly pushed himself into his Devan, grabbing onto his lover's sides roughly. He started pounding inti his lover like nobodies business. Devan's voice getting louder and louder with his moans. His belly was visibly moving between the two. The sex was getting more erratic as he could feel the incoming climax. He vaguely thought about what would happen if he cummed in his lover. He was barely controlling himself as he pounded into his lover, growling.

I couldn't help but moan. Every time I fucked him it just got better and better. The babies seemed to enjoy it, my belly visibly moving between us as they made room for his long thick cock. All the time his pounded me we kissed passionately. This sex was the most passionate we had ever had. I was so lost in pleasure that my worries melted away. But, as C came closer to the climax a new worry filled me. If he was to ejaculate inside me, what would happen? My mind instantly jumped to another large, painful growth spurt. Or should there be even more inside me. I couldn't vocalise my fears though, I could only moan from the sheer pleasure
(07-04-2019, 01:54 PM)PoisonElixir19 Wrote: I couldn't help but moan. Every time I fucked him it just got better and better. The babies seemed to enjoy it, my belly visibly moving between us as they made room for his long thick cock. All the time his pounded me we kissed passionately. This sex was the most passionate we had ever had. I was so lost in pleasure that my worries melted away. But, as C came closer to the climax a new worry filled me. If he was to ejaculate inside me, what would happen? My mind instantly jumped to another large, painful growth spurt. Or should there be even more inside me. I couldn't vocalise my fears though, I could only moan from the sheer pleasure

He was this close to ejaculating inside his lover, but with a will-power he didn't know he had, he growled, and immediately got out of Devan, jumping to the other side of the room. He crouched down in the corner, shaking with hus need to mate, breathing in and out. If he came inside of Devan, there would be a strong possibility of having another growth spurt, and he couldn't have that, not when his lover is in a vulnerable state. It took him to the count of ten to get him self calm again, then he stood up, shaking the residual pleasure away. He turned around and went right next to his lover, who is clearly surprised at his actions. He chuckled nervously, "Um, I would rather you not have a growth spurt, I don't want to find out what would happen to you, my Visina." He caressed Devan's face. "Now, I don't know about you, but it feels like it's been a long day. You need rest, while I need to figure out how to keep you healthy and safe while pregnant." He changed back into his human form as he said it.

I nodded. In truth it had been a long, tedious and scary day. I was thankful that C was kind enough not to cum in me, as that would only add to my pain and size which was bad so early on. As soon as the words left his mouth, my eyes began to feel heavy and I found my limbs heavy from fatigue. I closed my eyes and drifted into a sleep...

I woke up to a dark room and an alarm. I realised that C had wanted to monitor me and so had hooked me up to a machine that would constantly record and check my vitals as well as ensuring my safety and life as well as the babies inside me. What woke me was the machine beeping and whirring, but then the alarm sounded as the AI that controlled the ships system began to alert. I looked down at my belly, knowing exactly what this was about. I was greeted with the sight of my belly moving around in big motions, the babies obviously angry about the lack of room inside me. I looked over to see C asleep, knocked out by sheer lack of sleep. That was when I felt pain, a swift burning sensation in my belly button. I put a finger to it, and lifted my finger to realise it was covered in a black sticky goo. I cried out, my belly button secreting this goo. It ran down my globed belly and I cried out in pain

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,703 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,449 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,129 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,753 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,007 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,350 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,164 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,957 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,052 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,952 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8