Parasite "Babies" (Closed w/PoisonElixir19)
(02-22-2019, 11:32 AM)PoisonElixir19 Wrote: I moan out, loving how you kiss my neck so passionately. I feel my pants fall and smile, knowing I'm getting what I want. I watch with a large smile as you go down on my and throw my head back in pleasure as you lick my cock. Then... I feel it, something different. I look down and see your mouth all different. I have moan half gasp "What the... fuck?"

With my tongue still in Devan, I looked up into his eyes - eyes flashing into my other's form, and thought to him, just relax, my Visina, I will explain everything after we make love. Would you like that, Devan? Would you like my seed filling you to the point of bursting? Dear Ta' Li, I can't wait till you're filled, pregnant with my spawn. I bring the palm of my left hand to his stomach, and just rub there. I can feel Devan tense up, as I change back into my human's forms mouth. When I felt him tense, I had to stop what I was doing. I hope he can accept me because if be didn't, I would be devastated.
Hello! These are/were my social media accounts to RP with me:

Tumblr: blueeblues (You'll get a fairly quick response. It's not my preferred account, though.)

Deviantart: blueeblues (same dragon picture as my profile pic on here) (Edit as of March 16, 2023: You will not get a quick response, since I am rarely on there now.)

Kik: MonitorXX (You'll get a quick response)(Edit as of March 14, 2023: I do not have Kik anymore.)

Discord: MonitorX#9527 (You'll get a VERY quick response, I mostly RP on Discord now.)

Just letting you know in advance, I am currently not RPing on MpregCentral, since my responses will not be as quick, and I am rarely on here, anyways. So, if you private message me on MC, there is a 90% chance I won't respond back to you. It's easier for me to use Discord, which is why I HIGHLY recommend it. Big Grin
I wince as your voice enters my head "what are you? How are you in my head" I carry on moaning until you say about carrying your children. I smile a little, embarrassed that I actually would love to live out my sexual fantasy. I notice your eyes changing, but I don't pay attention to it. In my mind I debate whether or not to take the risk and let you fill me with children. I decide that I would only get the opportunity once and so I take it. "Okay" I whisper "You can impregnate me"
(02-22-2019, 03:54 PM)PoisonElixir19 Wrote: I wince as your voice enters my head "what are you? How are you in my head" I carry on moaning until you say about carrying your children. I smile a little, embarrassed that I actually would love to live out my sexual fantasy. I notice your eyes changing, but I don't pay attention to it. In my mind I debate whether or not to take the risk and let you fill me with children. I decide that I would only get the opportunity once and so I take it. "Okay" I whisper "You can impregnate me"

"Close your eyes, my love, and use your other senses to feel me" He does, and I turn him around, his ass facing me. When I researched Earth's culture, they say that "eating ass" is pleasurable to Devan's species, so... What my Devan wants, he'll get. I spread his ass cheeks with my human hands, my mouth suddenly changes into my others form, and I just suck, every now and then licking around the rim, and using my very long tongue to go inside him. He needs to be prepared to take my other forms genitalia. I can hear him moaning above, causing clicks from my chest inside. I can barely control myself; I'm about to lose control, hearing his sounds. Devan brings his ass backwards, while I'm doing this, but I stop his hips with both my hands. I get back up, wrap my arms around his chest, pulling him firmly to me. I can feel myself changing down there. It's going to hurt since I need to lock into his intestinal walls, but by kissing him, I'll send my, I guess, hormones down his throat causing a painless impregnation. "You ready, my Visina?"

Tumblr: blueeblues (You'll get a fairly quick response. It's not my preferred account, though.)

Deviantart: blueeblues (same dragon picture as my profile pic on here) (Edit as of March 16, 2023: You will not get a quick response, since I am rarely on there now.)

Kik: MonitorXX (You'll get a quick response)(Edit as of March 14, 2023: I do not have Kik anymore.)

Discord: MonitorX#9527 (You'll get a VERY quick response, I mostly RP on Discord now.)

Just letting you know in advance, I am currently not RPing on MpregCentral, since my responses will not be as quick, and I am rarely on here, anyways. So, if you private message me on MC, there is a 90% chance I won't respond back to you. It's easier for me to use Discord, which is why I HIGHLY recommend it. Big Grin
I smile "Yeah... I'm ready. But please be gentle." I worry about the pain, he's a different species so I know nothing. I think about what his genitalia must look like... what he must look like. This human form cannot be his true form
(02-22-2019, 04:21 PM)PoisonElixir19 Wrote: I smile "Yeah... I'm ready. But please be gentle." I worry about the pain, he's a different species so I know nothing. I think about what his genitalia must look like... what he must look like. This human form cannot be his true form

I lean towards the right side of his neck, and suck on it, kissing it up and down as I do this...I hope what I'm doing leaves a "hickey", I think that's the word; I want these humans to know that he's mine!. A wave of intense possessiveness and desire came over me, and I roughly pulled his hair causing his face to face me, and I ravaged his mouth, almost forgetting to send in the hormones to make a painless impregnation for him. As soon as I did so, I slowly inserted my genitalia into him. It was long and thick, a little over 17 inches, but I know he can take me. While ravaging his mouth, I see a noticable bulge in stomach, as I was fully into him at this point. One of my hands, that was still on my chest, went down to palm the bulge. Soon...

I pull back, not fully coming out, then I slam back in.

I moan. I feel him enter me and go further and further, up into my stomach. I moan, not sure if I like it or not. It's at that point that he floods my mouth with hormones, filling my body with pleasure and an almost morphine. I go numb, yet still feel him prodding around inside of me as he thrusts and bucks his hips. I put a hand to my belly and find his hand also there. I put my hand on his and hold it, a way of showing that I am giving myself completely to him. Then I feel it... something throbbing in my stomach. Before I realise, something slowly begins to fill me...
(02-22-2019, 08:04 PM)PoisonElixir19 Wrote: I moan. I feel him enter me and go further and further, up into my stomach. I moan, not sure if I like it or not. It's at that point that he floods my mouth with hormones, filling my body with pleasure and an almost morphine. I go numb, yet still feel him prodding around inside of me as he thrusts and bucks his hips. I put a hand to my belly and find his hand also there. I put my hand on his and hold it, a way of showing that I am giving myself completely to him. Then I feel it... something throbbing in my stomach. Before I realise, something slowly begins to fill me...

I continue thrusting the eggs inside him; tiny black beads at first, but they'll soon be born in the next few months. Millions of our little one populating Earth, taking it over, while we rule it. My "semen" will be fertilizing the black eggs inside my beloved, but he will take care of the rest; incubating them, while nourishing them at the same time. I squeeze his hand on his stomach tightly as I thrust faster and faster, giving him more of them as I feel and watch his stomach grow to the point of a 2 month pregnant belly.

I hiss, "yesssssss". By now, the sex is erratic, and I finally feel myself slow down with the thrusts. I'm semi-transformed now, and I have the urge to bite his neck to claim him, injecting even more hormones into him, so I did, roaring into his skin.

I put both hands on my belly as I feel it grow and expand. I open my mouth to ask a question but him biting my neck interrupts me as floods of hormones course through me, almost sedating me
(02-22-2019, 09:54 PM)PoisonElixir19 Wrote: I put both hands on my belly as I feel it grow and expand. I open my mouth to ask a question but him biting my neck interrupts me as floods of hormones course through me, almost sedating me

I feel my love relax from our sexual intercourse. I transform fully back into my human form, pulling out while kissing the mark on his neck. I notice that the semen holding our children, don't come out.

Good, it appears that they attached to his intestinal walls. I click in pleasure, knowing that they'll be coming soon. I turn Devan around and kiss him passionately while I hold him in my arms. Once I'm done kissing him, I pull away, he looks dazed.

"I have a lot of explaining to do, my Visina. Ask any questions, and I mean any questions, and I will answer", I say with a smile, hugging him, then pulling away.

I try to arrange my thoughts as do many questions fly through my head. I think a little and stroke my belly as I stare into my lover's seductive eyes. I breathe to calm myself as I ask my first questions. "Okay. So how long will I be carrying? How big will I get? And where will they come out?"
(02-22-2019, 10:27 PM)PoisonElixir19 Wrote: I try to arrange my thoughts as do many questions fly through my head. I think a little and stroke my belly as I stare into my lover's seductive eyes. I breathe to calm myself as I ask my first questions. "Okay. So how long will I be carrying? How big will I get? And where will they come out?"

I look at him thoughtfully, kneeling until I'm eye level to his stomach, I press the palm of my hand on it, then look up at Devan saying, "Well, to answer your first and second question, it depends on how much I put into you. I put millions of my eggs into you, they'll all grow to the size of your species "pencils". Because of how much I put into, my Visina, they need to incubate longer, so my estimate is 12 months, at most. You never know, you might have an early labor. Speaking of labor, you will give birth through your naval, my love. It's going to hurt, you're essentially going to burst, since they're trying to get out, but don't worry, I'll try to make a painless as possible, but you have to feel some pain." I kiss his naval softly, then look back up at him, looking into his gorgeous eyes. "My Visina, if anyone tries to hurt you, they'll either die or get severely injured. As you get bigger, I'll get more possessive and protective, so keep that in mind. I can't really help my instincts, so I'm sorry in advance for any violent reactions, I may have. Now, anymore questions? Or, do you neee me to do anything for you?"

I looked shocked at this news, and do my best to swallow it. I rub my belly again and find it is as if it is a magnet and I can't take my hands away. I pull my shirt off and step out of my pants, standing in just boxers. I press my belly against you and smile, thinking of my final questions "How active will they be? And will you give my belly lots of attention?"
(02-22-2019, 11:05 PM)PoisonElixir19 Wrote: I looked shocked at this news, and do my best to swallow it. I rub my belly again and find it is as if it is a magnet and I can't take my hands away. I pull my shirt off and step out of my pants, standing in just boxers. I press my belly against you and smile, thinking of my final questions "How active will they be? And will you give my belly lots of attention?"

I smile at him. "They'll get pretty active to the point it's noticable. They tend to make a lot of noise since they're inside your intestines trying to find space to move around. As time goes on, your intestines will be fully packed with our young, mostly full, "constipated" to almost a severe degree, if you will. My kind is parasitic by nature, meaning as of now, our children are currently taking nutrients from my "semen", but sooner or later, once my "semen" is gone then they're going to start taking nutrients from you, but I don't want them to hurt you. My warning, Devan, is when you get this intense hunger in the next up-coming weeks, immediately eat until you can't eat anymore. Understand? My kind has a tendency hurt the host in painful ways, and I want you to at least be semi-comfortable. To answer your second question, your belly will be given lots of attention." I kiss his stomach all over, then I put my head on his stomach, hearing the little gurgles in the there. I close my eyes, and say to him, "you'll notice that you won't be able to go to the..."bathroom" after this night, by the way, my Visina."

I nod "Right okay... no needing the toilet then at all. I guess that's okay." I watch his head on my belly "Can you hear anything in there? Or are you just being cute?"
(02-22-2019, 11:30 PM)PoisonElixir19 Wrote: I nod "Right okay... no needing the toilet then at all. I guess that's okay." I watch his head on my belly "Can you hear anything in there? Or are you just being cute?"

I smile while my eyes are still closed. "Yes, my love. I currently hear little gurgles in there. Our children are currently the size of tiny beads, but I can hear them attach to your intestinal walls sucking up the "semen". These gurgles will get louder. On occasions, you'll feel things like vibrations, gurgling, groaning, and unison movements from our children." I open my eyes, standing up, putting my hands on his hips. "What are good places to go out with you on a date? I don't know if you want stay here, and just relax, and possibly sleep; it's now "night time", my love; or, if you want to "go out" with me tomorrow afternoon after "classes" are over."

I smile "Look Baby... I don't think I wanna go anywhere in the next 12 months with my belly like this. It may be different for you, but men on Earth don't get pregnant at all. I'm officially a freak until they burst out of me." I rub my swollen belly, feeling a slight hunger pang "I am hungry though... I should probably eat"
(02-22-2019, 11:47 PM)PoisonElixir19 Wrote: I smile "Look Baby... I don't think I wanna go anywhere in the next 12 months with my belly like this. It may be different for you, but men on Earth don't get pregnant at all. I'm officially a freak until they burst out of me." I rub my swollen belly, feeling a slight hunger pang "I am hungry though... I should probably eat"

I frown at his words. "Hmm, I have an idea. Maybe...hide your belly in plain sight? Wear bigger, baggier clothing as time goes on until we can't hide it anymore, and we move out of the dorms, to live in a remote area in your final months of pregnancy. Currently, your stomach doesn't look pregnant, it looks like you gained a bit of weight in the middle, but that's normal in your species, yes? Also, you are not a...freak, what ever that is. That word sounds mean, for a lack of a better word."

After he tells me he's hungry, I give him a quick peck on the lips, saying, "go eat, our children need to get used to the nutrients, you're about to give them. I also want you get some weight on your bones, you look a bit thin. Is this normal for your species?" I have a confused look on my face as I say it, tilting my head to the side like a confused mammal.

I smile again "Yeah okay... we'll go with that plan." I walk to go get some food but turn around "Yes, I'm actually fit for a young male. But if I'm hungry like this I'll soon put weight on"
(02-23-2019, 12:08 AM)PoisonElixir19 Wrote: I smile again "Yeah okay... we'll go with that plan." I walk to go get some food but turn around "Yes, I'm actually fit for a young male. But if I'm hungry like this I'll soon put weight on"

I nod, but I wasn't content with his words. " I feel bad now...I just now realized you have a life, and I kind of derailed it for you. I don't fully understand how you can so easily accept me for what I am, and not..."freak out". I am your planets' "alien". I am also a predator, too. So, why are you so accepting of me? I didn't mind control you or anything, just made you relaxed with my hormones."

I turn to look at him "Why am I so cool with you? Aside from the fact you're amazing looking and great at sex, you're letting me live my wish of being pregnant. Plus it's soon but I think I love you. And you must feel the same or you'd let me feel all the pain I should've instead of being drugged up on your hormones" my stomach growls a little "Food, I need food" and I walk to the fridge where I begin binging

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,501 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,168 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,836 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,181 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,938 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,269 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,248 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,093 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,183 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8